Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who can counter vs?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    VS has been around forever. Everyone avoided her at the lower levels in favor of Old Curse. Those people that didn't get some stars on her are really hating life in the 80+ range now that OC gets knocked out by a well aimed fart in a light breeze.

Personally I love my VS and I'm glad the investment of time and materials has finally paid off in the last 10 levels, she's a beast.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    I need some advice on building my team ^^ Currently level 90 - VIP2*

I currently have:

Front: IH*4 // WC*2 // Brute*3 // SavageOne*2 // WarriorMonk*3 // Admiral*2 // Shallows*2 // LightningEle*3 // Psychopath*2 // Mountain*3 // Cleric*2 // Vanguard*2 // Soulhunter*3 // Deathknight*3 // Deathgore*3 // EmberBlade*1 // ArcaneSapper*2

Central: Lunar*3 // OldCurse*3 // HiddenNeedle*3 / CloudWalker*3 // HiddenAssassin*3 // TuskedStorm*3 // DeathMage*2 // Machinist*2 // IceMage*3 // Silancer*2 // FrostMage*3 // Phoneix*2 // MasterMage*3 // Emberstar*2 // ImperialExe*3 // Necromancer*2 // ShadowShaman*3 // LightningMaster*2 // WanderingSpearman*3 //

Back: Commando*4 // Stormlord*3 // Shadowleaf*3 // Rifleman*2 // Chaplain*2 // Mystic*2 // ProfKiller*3 // Sniper*3

Usually I fight against teams based around FD. FD is sooo OP..i really cant counter it. (and everyone in top 20 except me have FD)

I always face off teams like this: WC-FD-CW-HiddenAssassin-Lunar or WC-FD-CW-HiddenAssassin-Commando or WC-FD-CW-Commando-Shadows

Please, i really need help. I was in top 3 like a few days ago. Now i can hardly enter top 10..

Can a caster team counter those teams?
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    How are you level 90 with VIP 2?
    *edit noticed your VIP heroes so VIP 12? But u still can't get to 90 yet with 12 I thought...

Hmm wow, your heroes are so badly lacking in stars. Focused on collecting all heroes?
    Surprised you been in top 10 up until now.

You have enough money to get to 90 already then just spend your way out of trouble and evolve your heroes lol.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    VS has been around forever. Everyone avoided her at the lower levels in favor of Old Curse. Those people that didn't get some stars on her are really hating life in the 80+ range now that OC gets knocked out by a well aimed fart in a light breeze.

Personally I love my VS and I'm glad the investment of time and materials has finally paid off in the last 10 levels, she's a beast.
    OC can still be good but he tends to go to more GA.
    I have 90 stones on Vs but I dont want to unlock her as I hope to get her in a chest so I can 4 star her. so far no luck.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    OC was like my favourite hero ever since i got him and he never left my arena team once, but now when i reach late 80s. I have to accept the fact that he is not so fit for arena anymore.

But yeah now my OC is in GA team with mystic, fm,dm and iron hoof. Still a pretty dope team.
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Vs bad lol..just check top players on every server

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    I don't see why vengeance spirit is a problem, you just have to attack her until she is dead.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    I don't see why vengeance spirit is a problem, you just have to attack her until she is dead.
    You are very wise. There is no better strategy
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by halo123 View Post
    How are you level 90 with VIP 2?
    *edit noticed your VIP heroes so VIP 12? But u still can't get to 90 yet with 12 I thought...

Hmm wow, your heroes are so badly lacking in stars. Focused on collecting all heroes?
    Surprised you been in top 10 up until now.

You have enough money to get to 90 already then just spend your way out of trouble and evolve your heroes lol.
    You should notice some strange from his post, it's more or less a joke.

1 - There is no VIP 1 or 2, the lowest VIP is VIP 3.
    2 - Not many players reach lvl 90, he should be experienced player (if he is lvl 90).
    3 - His heroes 4*, 3*, 2* ...

I guess @mystara is around lvl 60-70.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    You should notice some strange from his post, it's more or less a joke.

1 - There is no VIP 1 or 2, the lowest VIP is VIP 3.
    2 - Not many players reach lvl 90, he should be experienced player (if he is lvl 90).
    3 - His heroes 4*, 3*, 2* ...

I guess @mystara is around lvl 60-70.
    It's almost a complete copy and paste of Thassoth the spammer's posts. Thassoth pastes the same damn thing into so many threads. It's even on the first page of this thread.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    @mystara was a good guy months ago, he contributes a lot to suggestion forum. I don't know why & when he turns bad guy, I did not notice that.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Actually it is fair enough, vs is a physical hero, n attck can be dodge, no doubt after 85 she is strong, oc weak by this time because of his crap eq, but oc bring us all along until 85 lv in arena, raid etc, n who know how he go in future? N in china version, oc still a good hero for some combination formation.

i didnt up vs or panda, which everyone claim they are very strong, just play wat we like n plan for heroes, but soon or later we will get those hero up also.

btw, blind seem to be a big issues for me, using physical team is doom when get the blind, while silence can be avoided for some heroes cause their eq. Anyway path to 90 n after 90 is long, we nvr know wat happen next >▪<

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    It was funny when it was said in the FD thread. Don't cheapen it by turning it into a catch-all for OP hero threads.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack McHawk View Post
    Yeah they should. Him spit fire backwards and burning enemies at the front. That'd be cool. If not its kinda unfair as VS has a advantage over OC.

Thats why no one uses OC much after 85, all switch to VS
    the split arrow of VC is normal attack, it is reasonable that normal attack dont miss, like lunar guardian.

the spit of OC is ulti. For VS's petrifaction its the same. both's ulti is in one direction.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    It was funny when it was said in the FD thread. Don't cheapen it by turning it into a catch-all for OP hero threads.
    Cheapen? Who do you think you are?