Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who can counter vs?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m0rtr3d View Post
    Hey, Mr. smarty pants, I'm level 76. Now shut up.
    And where is L76 highlevel...?

and thassot please stop To Spam your stupid question everywhere....invest some time in Reading in this forum in other Threads and all your question will be answered...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post

and thassot please stop To Spam your stupid question everywhere....invest some time in Reading in this forum in other Threads and all your question will be answered...
    Dont bother arguing with him
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post

Moron. What "stupid questions" are you talking about? I haven't even made a thread for over a week or two now.

And 76 is not high enough for you? What, you want me to say thag I'm a level nine hundred player just to satisfy you?

Stop playing Heroes Charge too much and practice on your English. lmao

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Moron. What "stupid questions" are you talking about? I haven't even made a thread for over a week or two now.

And 76 is not high enough for you? What, you want me to say thag I'm a level nine hundred player just to satisfy you?

Stop playing Heroes Charge too much and practice on your English. lmao
    in a game that has a Level cap of 90 a Level 76 is not high level.

Short Information youre not the center of the Universe. just bc your Quote is at top not everything is meant for you. Ecspecially IF there is a other username at the Beginning of the Part.

Your post is so beautiful and oh so inspiring... Is what I would've said if I understood what you just wrote.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    76 is not high lvl tough, u cant even have p+4 heroes, so u cant really judge how they are at high lvls ... im lvl 88 now, i would say that is a high lvl

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    to the thread , i would just try mystic/panda and other blinders to make her even more inaccurate sapper to turn her for petrify .... or cloudwalker to make her arrows useless when hitting the clones

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    im lvl 85 also

did you increase her stars or tried her at late game? to judge all you say always is weak here weak there weak everywhere
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSV View Post
    His skills are voice-activated
    That would make even less sense, why would a machinist build/use a voice-based weapon in a world where silencing magic is a thing, self-handicap/death seeker or just video game logic?

76 is not high level now. I'm kinda curious what your team is tho, since just about every hero seems to be crap to you.

VS shoots everyone. But she doesn't kill.
    That just gives enemies energy faster.
    This is a point where you should use your brain, on how to balance your team.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    76 is not high level now. I'm kinda curious what your team is tho, since just about every hero seems to be crap to you.
    4* WC
    4* Sapper
    5* LG
    5* Mystic
    5* Commando

It's shit. I'm still awaiting my FD and CW SS's.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I wish people's levels and most common team would be posted by their names so all would know who not to listen to.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    That would make even less sense, why would a machinist build/use a voice-based weapon in a world where silencing magic is a thing, self-handicap/death seeker or just video game logic?
    Machinist did it long before Silencing ever was a thing.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I wish people's levels and most common team would be posted by their names so all would know who not to listen to.
    Wouldn't want teams listed, because that would cause too much of a headache, but I agree with team level next to names. At very least, it would allow you to know what promotion level they have hands-on experience with. Like the level 76 guy, I'm sure he thinks VS sucks at 76, but 76 doesn't have access to purple+4... world of difference.

Then again, haunt the forums long enough and you start to get a feel for a person's general level by the way they talk about certain heroes.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubus101 View Post
    I think this hero is to OP specially her skill that splits her shot, funny thing too that even with sapper trying to make vs shoot backward, her arrow still hits the whole enemy team. Who can shot arrows from behind?
    Legolas?