Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who can counter vs?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Thumbs up Who can counter vs?

I think this hero is to OP specially her skill that splits her shot, funny thing too that even with sapper trying to make vs shoot backward, her arrow still hits the whole enemy team. Who can shot arrows from behind? Lol. Ucool should balance this one

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Admiral's ghost ship is only a little taller than her. I also demand they size up her ship and add insta kill too. Who can endure a fracking hit by a SHIP? Lol it should be balanced.

Adding /rolleye in case the sarcasm wasn't detected already.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Any hero can kill VS. She's weak.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Once the tank is down. VS is dead meat
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m0rtr3d View Post
    you will know when your lvl is high

dont just judge heroes randomly
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by m0rtr3d View Post
    Every hero in this game is trash or weak in your opinion?

On topic, if VS petrifies backwards and only hits the Sapper then it's normally a loss if the tank is already done by that time.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    +1 for Ninja

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubus101 View Post
    I think this hero is to OP specially her skill that splits her shot, funny thing too that even with sapper trying to make vs shoot backward, her arrow still hits the whole enemy team. Who can shot arrows from behind? Lol. Ucool should balance this one
    I agree the arrow shooting backward is very stupid. They should make OC do the same then

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    I agree the arrow shooting backward is very stupid. They should make OC do the same then
    Yeah they should. Him spit fire backwards and burning enemies at the front. That'd be cool. If not its kinda unfair as VS has a advantage over OC.

Thats why no one uses OC much after 85, all switch to VS
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Quote Originally Posted by Jack McHawk View Post
    Yeah they should. Him spit fire backwards and burning enemies at the front. That'd be cool. If not its kinda unfair as VS has a advantage over OC.

Thats why no one uses OC much after 85, all switch to VS
    i think it has to do more with the huge dmg boost she gets at p+4

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    you will know when your lvl is high

dont just judge heroes randomly
    Hey, Mr. smarty pants, I'm level 76. Now shut up.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It's a bug when VS shoot in all directions like that; without that bug she no way is better than OC; however I'm building a VS so I don't want to say so because I don't want to waste time to build a useless hero (later) since I already got a max gear OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Incubus101 View Post
    She is bad for much of the lower levels and her arrows can be dodged unlike OC's, so she's not as OP as you think.
    At the levels where she gets good everyone has a good amount of dodge but she only gets a little accuracy.

Also, I don't think you should try to think logic in this game... just like how machinist who presses buttons to fire lasers can be stopped by silence..What?He can't press buttons when he can't speak?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hello everyone,

No one is replying or helping me so sorry for posting it here, i cant start a thread either..

I need some advice on building my team ^^ Currently level 54 - VIP12*

I currently have:

Front: IH*4 // WC*2 // Brute*3 // SavageOne*2 // WarriorMonk*3 // Admiral*2 // Shallows*2 // LightningEle*3 // Psychopath*2 // Mountain*3 // Cleric*2 // Vanguard*2 // Soulhunter*3 // Deathknight*3 // Deathgore*3 // EmberBlade*1 // ArcaneSapper*2

Central: Lunar*3 // OldCurse*3 // HiddenNeedle*3 / CloudWalker*3 // HiddenAssassin*3 // TuskedStorm*3 // DeathMage*2 // Machinist*2 // IceMage*3 // Silancer*2 // FrostMage*3 // Phoneix*2 // MasterMage*3 // Emberstar*2 // ImperialExe*3 // Necromancer*2 // ShadowShaman*3 // LightningMaster*2 // WanderingSpearman*3 //

Back: Commando*4 // Stormlord*3 // Shadowleaf*3 // Rifleman*2 // Chaplain*2 // Mystic*2 // ProfKiller*3 // Sniper*3

Usually I fight against teams based around FD. FD is sooo OP..i really cant counter it.

I always face off teams like this: WC-FD-CW-HiddenAssassin-Lunar or WC-FD-CW-HiddenAssassin-Commando or WC-FD-CW-Commando-Shadows

Please, i really need help. I was in top 3 like a few days ago. Now i can hardly enter top 10..

Can a caster team counter this? Such as IH-FM-OC-Mystic-Stormlord?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    She is bad for much of the lower levels and her arrows can be dodged unlike OC's, so she's not as OP as you think.
    At the levels where she gets good everyone has a good amount of dodge but she only gets a little accuracy.

Also, I don't think you should try to think logic in this game... just like how machinist who presses buttons to fire lasers can be stopped by silence..What?He can't press buttons when he can't speak?
    His skills are voice-activated