Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Migration Service Temporarily Unavailable

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Post Server Migration Service Temporarily Unavailable

Dear Leaders
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We still found a couple of bugs in the Server Migration feature that the Server Migration feature has been temporarily disabled. It will be available again when the bugs are fixed and tested again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    what exactly will the server migration feature be? I have friends joining the game who will want to join my guild.

can you confirm that they will be able to join my server (which is older) and take their whole game with them? (Including gems, via level, heroes and inventory) when the server migration feature is fixed and re-enabled?

thanks

New Comers
    Hy i have problem finished chapter IV elite, heroes of legend my ID8470261

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jurajmintal View Post
    Hy i have problem finished chapter IV elite, heroes of legend my ID8470261
    Wow, I'm speachless...

New Comers
    Dear readers,

My nickname is TheMathers (ID 12276163) and i recently reached the lvl 32 cap for Guild.
    Now me and my friend started playing but later we found out that we are on different servers.
    i'm on server KOGO(81) and my friend is on server 82 Aetna.

We wanted to start a guild and get VIP and play with each other, but sadly we can't be in the same guild now?

I saw something about server migration and that it didn't work, if it works can i join my friends server then, and play together?
    If we can switch servers, do you have any new news about the server migration option? (costs, release date, can i join him or he me)

Thanks a lot for the answers.

Greetings,
    Damon.

New Comers
    All the informations that Betty told me, sadly, were wrong. ;<
    Migrate server isnt free, and I cant migrate to a server where I already have an account. How I wish at least reset my account. x.x

New Comers
    Is there a support here ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by eSlDellus View Post
    All the informations that Betty told me, sadly, were wrong. ;<
    Migrate server isnt free, and I cant migrate to a server where I already have an account. How I wish at least reset my account. x.x
    Migrate server isnt free?!?!?!?!?!?! how you know this?!?!

nice nobody told us... i just started a lot of friends in this game during different days saying... don't be worried at the next update we can all play togheter...........

that could be nice to know before...

New Comers

server migrate

i'm playing on server 85 (artonia) and my friend ask me to migrate to server 34 (vaastro) but the server migrate can't be access now...can you help me moving my id? My id 12827709...thx before

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leaders
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We still found a couple of bugs in the Server Migration feature that the Server Migration feature has been temporarily disabled. It will be available again when the bugs are fixed and tested again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Is there any update as far as ETA for the return of this feature? It seems like it is an obvious must for any sort of social game play with friends, so I'm confused why there hasn't been an update for the last couple weeks.

If there is no estimate for the fix, does any alternative migration process exist such as a one-off move by the devs? I would imagine if the feature was already partially implemented, then it shouldn't be too hard to manually account for whatever bugs existed, even if there's some stipulation that the transfer can only occur if the person is not in a guild to account for whatever bug it was that broke the thing.

Despite how fun it is, the lack of information/attention in this area raises questions about whether or not it's worth it to devote additional time/money towards the game. Please provide any information that you have available, thanks.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by paer View Post
    Despite how fun it is, the lack of information/attention in this area raises questions about whether or not it's worth it to devote additional time/money towards the game. Please provide any information that you have available, thanks.
    ^^^That. Pls give us an eta or some kind of info on migration.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I would also like additional information on when this will be implemented and in place

Thanks

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Let us have an answer or eta on this.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Let us have an answer or eta on this.
    1.9 is coming out soon. That's very exciting!

Has there been any movement or information at all about the sever migration feature bug fix?

Hopefully they care enough to answer us about this issue...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have my friend at server 12 but our guild is at sv 15. My friend want to move to our server but the rules is only move to older server, how can he move to our server because there is the same lvl at 2 server