Thread: Suggestion: new hero - Bear Master

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Suggestion: new hero - Bear Master

Bear Master is a back line agile hero, capable of summoning a bear pet to fight for the team.

Ultimate Skill - Summon Bear: Bear Master summons his spirit bear in front of the closest enemy. The bear lasts until dead and has the Silence ability, which deals bonus damage and precents an enemy from casting abilities Bear level increases by 1 per skill point.

Green Skill - Bait: Bear Master throws a fish at a random enemy, slowing them and dealing minor damage. The spirit bear will attack enemies affected by Bait, and recieve less damage from them. Increases 5 damage per skill point.

Blue Skill - Spirit Link: Bear Master gains double energy from landing critical strikes. He also deals more damage when landing a critical strike. Increases critical damage 0.2% per skill level. Starts at 4.2%.

Purple Skill - Vigor: Bear master increases the pgysical crit of his team and their summoned units. Increases physical crit by 1 per skill level. Starts at 41 pysical crit.

Let me know what you guys think of him. Suggestions please!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Basically Syllar bear from dota. I think it will be added sooner or later.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    stop wasting your time and just wait for the chinese to make that hero.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I like my idea of new hero Pigeon Cager. Ulti skill is the Cager summons a huge pigeon that explicitly attacks by dropping poop on enemy's head.

Green skill: Pigeon Cager throws saltine crackers around Lightning Master and pigeon swoops in and pecks at crackers and Lightning Master causing magic damage.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    nc suggestion but i think hc will create some new heroes but will get the updates at the chinese one's

what if he will summon bear warrior for his us haha
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    stop wasting your time and just wait for the chinese to make that hero.
    Stop being such a bitch and commenting on all my posts. This take a matter of 5 minutes to think up, and I don't see why you care so much what I do with my time. Fuck off, please.

Quote Originally Posted by wangho75 View Post
    I like my idea of new hero Pigeon Cager. Ulti skill is the Cager summons a huge pigeon that explicitly attacks by dropping poop on enemy's head.

Green skill: Pigeon Cager throws saltine crackers around Lightning Master and pigeon swoops in and pecks at crackers and Lightning Master causing magic damage.
    YES. ucool add pleaseee!

Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    nc suggestion but i think hc will create some new heroes but will get the updates at the chinese one's

what if he will summon bear warrior for his us haha
    Thanks very much! I know that they will probably just add from the chinese version, but I thought maybe they could differentiate them a little bit and make some original spinoffs of the heroes.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSun View Post
    Thanks very much! I know that they will probably just add from the chinese version, but I thought maybe they could differentiate them a little bit and make some original spinoffs of the heroes.
    yeah but good suggestion i played dota before to just thinking of it many new heroes can change the meta maybe haha

one member of our group suggested faceless void also but how's the US is gonna be XD
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning