Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bronze Chests no longer dropping purple gear/reels for me?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Come on u cool u are not funny.

i used to spend 2-3 mio/day to open the bronze chest. and in the last 3 days i only got 1 ice staff and kelossian crusher, WOW

so whats the point that we have much coins if we don't open the bronze chest ?

would u selling the mid-high purple/orange items or soulstones with coins in the merchant/ goblin/godfather ? so my coins is not only for "display"

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by duffersx View Post
    Come on u cool u are not funny.

i used to spend 2-3 mio/day to open the bronze chest. and in the last 3 days i only got 1 ice staff and kelossian crusher, WOW

so whats the point that we have much coins if we don't open the bronze chest ?

would u selling the mid-high purple/orange items or soulstones with coins in the merchant/ goblin/godfather ? so my coins is not only for "display"
    That's right. Either fix the drop rate so we atleast get something useful from bronze chest, although i even posted a thread requesting for higher level items to be opened in bronze chest at a lower rate such as rawlis, hewn axe etc and now even lowest tier purple rate was even adjusted so i doubt higher level purple idea they would even consider it. Or perhaps make it such as gold exchangeable for crusade / guild coins etc so atleast it is not for display only as mentioned but atleast do some good for us? What is the point when having example 999M of gold but still using gems to buy AP to farm pieces of gear to gear up max level but unequiped heroes??

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    So where was the announcing??? Are you kiddin ?

Dear Leader
    Sorry about that. I will discuss this issue with our developers and operation team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeZone View Post
    To proof the drop rate i spent 9m of gold per day for 2 consecutive days just to try it. 9m before server reset and another 9m the next day after server reset. Thus 100 bronze chests each time. 1st day 0 purple gear / reel out of the 100, and the next 100 got me an ice staff on the 100th summon. So 1 out of 200 is even less than 1%! And considering if that 100th did not drop i would assume there're no more purple gear / reel that can be obtained from bronze chest anymore! Why do you guys fix the rate? As players with excess amount of gold so much to be able to summon lots of bronze chest would be either moderate / high vip players or casual monthly card vip players that had played and supported this game long enough to have that excess of gold! The items obtained are useful, even for enchantment, not to mention the ice staff, corgeiran glaive, demon edge all can be use to craft all around shoes which are even used at orange heroes!!
    This game definitely earn lots of money from players supporting already, thus why even remove the tiny little benefits that as a player can have? Even though i'm a vip15, fixing this rate is still unsatisfying for me, not to mention every player who is supporting the game!
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. I will let our developers and operation team know about it and read this thread. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. I will let our developers and operation team know about it and read this thread. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

You told us yourself that no changes would be made to drop rates, but you guys made changes. You also said that you would help alleviate the issue of gear, yet here you are lowering the rate of stuff dropping which is doing the opposite. It's the same with the SS drop rate, I'm not asking for it to be something crazy like 50 percent, but to at least get 1 every raid 3 we do should be enough though right now we don't even get that. I can do all 9 of the raids for savage one and get 1 ss that is the worst drop rate I've ever seen. It shouldn't be easier to 5 star cloud walker from scratch than it is to 5 star shadow leaves when I've been working on her forever. Please help adjust the drop rate, as I've said when you can get 10 ss of a person just because they're in arena or crusade sucks compared to hoping you get one in adventures. Pretty much cause me to stop spending diamonds on doing quests for ss, which will save me money I guess, but just a thought.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks for your reply Betty, looking forward to hearing from the developers on what we can do to solve this problem! Thanks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm sorry if I sounded negative, though I'm almost to the point where I can buy the 10x bronze chests to work on getting some extra soul stones to only find out that the drop rate is getting lowered. It gives an unfair advantage to those of us who have not gotten to that point yet. I understand if it's maybe a little higher than it was supposed to be, but at the same time I bought 3 10x bronze chests and didn't get one ss or purple item. That is a lot to pay for some grey or maybe blue items. Please allow it to go back to at least a couple of ss with each purchase of 10x bronze chest with a chance to get a character card. I think that this is fair and not asking to much. As far as purple items go maybe allow the chance to get at least fragments of the purple items with a lower drop chance the better the item. Again I think this is fair and not asking to much and at the same time doesn't flood the game with ss and items. Thank you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    9 mil is = 1000 bronze chests, 18 mil = 2000 bronze chests. The chance is about 0.05%.

I hope ucool could give magic hat or lance or staff of rawlis with that rate. only low purple items with that rate is overkill.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Seriously they really should do something bout the rate now, its kinda low.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 tdhoang89@yahoo.com's Avatar
    no wonder why I spend freaking 5 millions and get nothing. First of all, the change is purely stupid and greedy. Second, hey, inform us whenever you make any change. That is your obligation, not your option.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I think the drop rate of Admiral is a joke since people realised that she will become a key heroe,she used to drop by the dozen now your lucky to get 1 or 2 for 4/5 million,that's crap for the people that didnt hold onto her SS as she was totally useless

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think Crusade has increased drop rate.

Today i got three purple item (no reel, complete items):

1 Blood eye
    1 nedian bonechest
    1 ice staff

1 Lunar guardian
    3X1 ss (don't remember what).

that's WAY above other 60 crusades i did (after first day, always 15/15)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Dear Betty,

Tell your developer to change it back. This change is horse crap and will make everyone stop buying bronze chests ever again.

Drops return only utterly USELESS items which NO ONE, I repeat - NO ONE - wants or needs.

Every 10x10 chests you should get a few 1 star heroes and a few purple items, since you opened 100 chests.

How about make the chests more expensive but increase the drop rates?

Thanks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Warby View Post
    I think Crusade has increased drop rate.

Today i got three purple item (no reel, complete items):

1 Blood eye
    1 nedian bonechest
    1 ice staff

1 Lunar guardian
    3X1 ss (don't remember what).

that's WAY above other 60 crusades i did (after first day, always 15/15)
    It didn't for me.
    I got not a single purple in 2 rounds....

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Version 1.7.0.342 - 02/10/2015

Improvements:
    Introduced the Server Migration feature by which leaders will be able to migrate their whole account to an older server.
    Improved the Duel feature that a leader can start multiple duels and each duel link will last up to 24 hours!
    Added Hebrew Language
    When leaders spend gems on items, they will get a confirmation notification.
    When leaders reaches level 30 within the designated time, they will immediately get the level 30 reward.

Bug Fixes:
    Fixed Storm Lord’s second skill for its stunning effect.
    Fixed a bug that caused dysfunction to Mystic, Commando and Admiral’s first skills.
    Fixed a bug in Booty Cave and Guild Raid where leaders would lose the battle with mercenaries.
    Fixed a display issue for the number of chat notifications.
    Fixed a display issue in Guild Raid Rank where a leader had 6 heroes in his team.
    Fixed a bug that drop of a stage would be reset in some case.
    Fixed a bug that cause unintended high drop rate of purple gears.
    Continued improving the match system in Crusade.
    So on 02/10/2015 they finally made an "announcement" about this....