Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Who´s next?

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6

    Who´s next?

    Hi there,

    since yesterday i upgraded my mystic to 5* (commando and frostmage are 5* too). now i dont know which heroe from crusade i should take next.

    Windmaster is lvl 69 and 16/150ss
    Pilot lvl 68 and 40/100
    Vanguard Warrior lvl 1 and 26/50
    Phoenix lv 1 and 26/50
    Rifleman lvl 44 and 34/50

    What do u think, which will be the best choice to upgrade?

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullblast View Post
    Hi there,

    since yesterday i upgraded my mystic to 5* (commando and frostmage are 5* too). now i dont know which heroe from crusade i should take next.

    Windmaster is lvl 69 and 16/150ss
    Pilot lvl 68 and 40/100
    Vanguard Warrior lvl 1 and 26/50
    Phoenix lv 1 and 26/50
    Rifleman lvl 44 and 34/50

    What do u think, which will be the best choice to upgrade?
    Phoenix, Pilot, Windmaster, VW in that order.

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    29
    i would go phoenix and pilot to 4 stars, dont think 5 is really needed... skip windmaster, she is kinda useless late game

  4. #4
    Banned Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    0
    The only usefulness I see in these heroes are the wings on phoenix shoulders and the helicopter under pilot's bottom, both for flying trial (which is kinda easy until level 3, then I guess you need a third hero to do the 4th at least). Imho they just don't worth the investment, the only nice hero is VW who will be good later, going on with levels and when meta will definitively change. Now, the better option I see (and is what I'm doing) is buying needed gears, as Nomies said. Is better to give a staff of rawlis to your panda than make stronger an hero who requires even more gears.

  5. #5
    Banned Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    I myself use both crusade and guild coins for gear. So far I have purchased 2 silver lance, rawlis, gullak and some other smaller things. This has helped greatly.
    I'm planning to use guild coins to buy gears too (already using crusade ones as well)
    And you'r lucky, I'm waiting since 2 weeks for a gullak in crusade but nothing, only garbage ._.

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    30
    Placing Windmaster as 3rd behind phoenix and pilot, she might give you a nice surprise when you get her to 5*.

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6
    thx for all ur advices. I totally forgot that i can buy gear for it. so i will do that, thx a lot!

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    14
    Crusade mostly have garbage gears. Good gears only appear rarely in crusade shop unlike GA and guild shop, have so much good gears but gotta get SS instead. :/ but im happy to find moonglow in the crusade shop today, bought it for 6681.

    Imo if you wanna get heroes. Phoenix is worth investing, plus her gears are relatively cheap. VW is worth it too, but he require many hard to get gears, i really wanna max him out but id rather not atm.
    Skip windmaster and rifleman. Its not worth it.
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

    "The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Ive maxed all 3 as well. I have pheonix 5* and going for 5*. He is an essential player on my magical attack team in arena and GA. Ive beat players 5 levels above while putting him in the right combination. I will max pheo then save for gear.
    VW shines late game. By then I would have plenty of gold to max him from bronze chests

  10. #10
    Banned Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    Ive maxed all 3 as well. I have pheonix 5* and going for 5*. He is an essential player on my magical attack team in arena and GA. Ive beat players 5 levels above while putting him in the right combination. I will max pheo then save for gear.
    VW shines late game. By then I would have plenty of gold to max him from bronze chests
    I'd not be that confident about maxing him with only chests. There are 17 1* heroes available in bronze chests and a slightly chance to get one of them in a 10x pack. So you have a slightly chance/17= a very very very very slightly chance to receive the the card of the hero you need, which means 7 stones. Oh well, It could take kinda a forever time man.

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    I'd not be that confident about maxing him with only chests. There are 17 1* heroes available in bronze chests and a slightly chance to get one of them in a 10x pack. So you have a slightly chance/17= a very very very very slightly chance to receive the the card of the hero you need, which means 7 stones. Oh well, It could take kinda a forever time man.
    Ive already made him 4* from bronze chests only and im still lvl 74

  12. #12
    Banned Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    Ive already made him 4* from bronze chests only and im still lvl 74
    Ok, you're very lucky. Or you spent tons of money. And with tons I mean...tons.

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    i would go phoenix and pilot to 4 stars, dont think 5 is really needed... skip windmaster, she is kinda useless late game
    windmaster right now in Chinese game is quite popular. her awaken skill is really awesome. she can counter PA.

    as for crusade coins, ember blade is awesome and as routine will show up in crusade shop next month, so i will save coins to get him.

  14. #14
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    2 login heroes ended up in guild, so there is no routine.
    I predict them to put him in the guild shop...hopefully not arena
    for the watch!

  15. #15
    Banned Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    I predict them to put him in the guild shop...hopefully not arena
    It would be a kickass, I'm still redeeming panda to 5* him, I've a 4* OC and a day I'll need a PO...
    Fortunately he is a 1* hero, bronze chests will help us

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •