Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Stages for Item Farming

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    What about Rough hewn axes...is there a different drop rate for 8 and 10 stamina stages?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    i dont think there is any diffrence... but imo u should farm this item from guild raids and trials

I have a great lack of Rough and we are raiding almost always chapter 12,13,14. Not enough guildacitivity points for lower raids and a big queue for the axes. No chance, I have to farm them.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    You lack Hewn Axe because your guild is doing ir wrong. Chapt 11 gives 9 Hewn Axes, 9 Rawlises, all are of high demand but they go and reset that chapt 12 which has way lower drop rate for good items. In my guild, we reset chapter 11 every 3 days which nets me 2-3 axes + Kreln Horn/Yew Bolt reel every time. Not to mention Frags from trial too. I have 5 spare Axes sitting in my inventory now.

I never asked you if my guild is doing wrong. We are at the last boss in stage 14, almost everybody is 88 so why should we farm older raids. Especially because there are never enough activity points to start more then 3 chapters. Do you know what you are talking?

Still unlogical. If there is a need for the orange stuff, nothing is wasted. And the orange stuff has up to 80 parts and not 50. And the costs in the stores are lower for Rough and Moonglow, aswell the stamina costs.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    you get more than enough orange from trials. I look at my list and I need 6 titan axes, 7 silver lances, 11 rawlis, 20 moonglows and 34 axes. This is why chapter 11 should be a priority.
    Not to mention that chapter 13 and 14 are so short.