Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Stages for Item Farming

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Same thing here, you've given to me a great new kirlein (:
    However, the only things I farm are moonglows and SoR, all the rest come from guild chapters
    Silver lance from guild chapter ? i spent 3 weeks already to hunting Silver Lance from chap 13 , got 5 so far. and for guild raid i collect hewn axe , rawlis , yew bolt. i think it better than queue Silver lance for a weeks @_@

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    Silver lance from guild chapter ? i spent 3 weeks already to hunting Silver Lance from chap 13 , got 5 so far. and for guild raid i collect hewn axe , rawlis , yew bolt. i think it better than queue Silver lance for a weeks @_@
    My actual guild's silver lance queue says 3 people, and I'm not in it (and I already have a lance). The fact is that now I need much more lower items (staffs and moonglows most, then some thrower and kreln), I'm not a big spender, only vip 5, I don't go through the game so fast, so is useless to me to start farming a silver lance if I don't have staffs to give to my panda (and I choose the bad example 'cause I wont promote him to orange lol, you understood what I meant btw).
    I said that are the most common thing I farm 'cause they are what I need more, but of course sometimes I change basing mainly on guild's queues trends (e.g., if I see a 2 people queue for a moonglow, fuck the world, I throw myself in that queue and start farming something else or keep on farming moonglow if a need more lol).
    I guess you are higher in level then me (and your guild is full of 85+), so I can understand your surprise

same boat like you just earlier server , still lvl 85 with monthly XD , yeah Silver Lance needed at P+4 and Orange especially Angel Sword / Star Shield which most of Agi hero use it @_@

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    This seems related- what is the best long-term item to farm in Ch9 or below? I know most of it is trash, but it sounds like people are running out of Bloody Eye and maybe Demon Edge too?

Are those the best 2 long-term farm items if you only have Ch9 access? I don't really need reels, etc for immediate upgrades- just want to farm things that may be useful in a month.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiklysm View Post
    This seems related- what is the best long-term item to farm in Ch9 or below? I know most of it is trash, but it sounds like people are running out of Bloody Eye and maybe Demon Edge too?

Are those the best 2 long-term farm items if you only have Ch9 access? I don't really need reels, etc for immediate upgrades- just want to farm things that may be useful in a month.
    I would just farm stones if you don't have the other gear available yet better have tour heroes stars up before you need to farm gear so more stamina goes toward stamina later.

As tony said, for now is better to farm heroes stones. However, if you have some spare stamina and you don't know how to use that yes, you're right: the eyes and demon edge will be your scourge since they are not farmable in upper chapters.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Rough Hewn Axe is the most needed item in the game which cant be "farmed" from bronze chests i would say.
    followed by moonglows and third place kinda shared by rawlis/bags

had never probs to get eyes(same mission as wizard hats) and edges(same mission as crystall ball) since u get them pretty often from bronze chests.
    [RvG] Alex - Server: 14, Depths Voice - Team Level: 92 - Guild: Revenge - Best Arena Rank: 1 - Vip 8

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    As tony said, for now is better to farm heroes stones. However, if you have some spare stamina and you don't know how to use that yes, you're right: the eyes and demon edge will be your scourge since they are not farmable in upper chapters.
    Good point. I currently farm WC (3 stages, 1 reset each), Vengeance (2 stages, 1 reset each), Silencer (1 stage, 1 reset each), Depths Voice (1 stage, 1 reset each), Leaves (2 stages, no reset- I figure these will eventually flow from bronze chests). I've considered adding Machinist, but I dont use him today and kind of the same logic with eventually coming from chests. This usually leaves ~200-300 stamina per day leftover. Anyone else you would recommend farming in Ch9 or below? I'm thinking about adding Lunar Guardian.

mechinist is fun...
    alot of ppl say DV is awsome
    shadow shamen is really great for pve- i would definatly get this guy

Good point. I currently farm WC (3 stages, 1 reset each), Vengeance (2 stages, 1 reset each), Silencer (1 stage, 1 reset each), Depths Voice (1 stage, 1 reset each), Leaves (2 stages, no reset- I figure these will eventually flow from bronze chests). I've considered adding Machinist, but I dont use him today and kind of the same logic with eventually coming from chests. This usually leaves ~200-300 stamina per day leftover. Anyone else you would recommend farming in Ch9 or below? I'm thinking about adding Lunar Guardian.
    LG is not that great 73+, someone use her in top 20 in my server but not for a long period of time, she lasts a couple of days and then goes on the bench. She is kinda useful in some raids 'cause of her atk boost but, I think she doesn't worth a great investment. Machinist imo is better, since he is useful in some raids and a portal. Besides, he can fit a nice caster team for your second or third g.arena setups.
    Reading Donelle's post I remembered about SS, who also fits well in a lot of pve teams and he will for sure be useful in hard mode of incoming arena. He also could be a viable choice if you have spare stamina.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Towards the end, you will see only Rawlis as huge problem. I myself have enough Kreln horn and Yew Bolt for most heroes, but still need like 20+ Rawlis for complete team. It's just insane.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    image.jpgThis thread came in handy. Next event its double drop at campaign.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I'm posting on this thread so I can be notified in the future, I'm new to this game and am about to post a thread, I need some help lol.. What chapter is MoonGlow?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tujik View Post
    I'm posting on this thread so I can be notified in the future, I'm new to this game and am about to post a thread, I need some help lol.. What chapter is MoonGlow?
    I believe chp 11

Moonglow chap12