Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we have only 1 server without VIPs?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I dont like this idea and I am a low vip player (5), maybe an arena mode between all server with the option free players/all players with lesser reward for vio player could be great but not a non-vip player. Why ? Because dont get me wrong but 90% of free player/low vip use the same team from 40-78. So whats the point of having this kind of server with only copycat ? The no1 seed doesnt deserve his place, because its only pure luck and I HATE games based on luck. There will be 0 strategy in this server if you have only f2p. High vip bring challenge not p2w.

Thats my opinion bye

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I don't think it's feasible under player view.

When I joined this game (around September 2014) I played as a Non-VIP player, I maintained that status till lvl 70 and then I was forced to buy VIP status or drop the account because I don't have time to play like that daily. Everyday I had to fight each campaign mission (cost 5 minutes for each raid) to earn raid ticket, I earned like 10 tickets daily and spent them all right away. Without Raid ticket, it takes about an hour to spend 120 stamina, with 240+180 stamina daily, I have to spend 3+ hours just to spend all free stamina.

If there is a non-VIP server, I won't join unless they sell Raid Tickets in shop.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rEaDy View Post
    I really dislike low brain people like you.

It's only one fucking no vip server from the 80 servers with vip that they have,its fucking no lose.
    Its no lose if YOU pay for the servercost, maintenancecost , support ect. Get it ? Servers aint free. Jeez.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    yes we really need

I wont argue with you guys anymore, this suggestion is strictly for ember, if he wanna do it, the players who wanna play will play it, and you vip-haters can stay on your server.

Banned Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rEaDy View Post
    I wont argue with you guys anymore, this suggestion is strictly for ember, if he wanna do it, the players who wanna play will play it, and you vip-haters can stay on your server.
    ignore them. i like your idea 100% but its not going to happen.

Can we have a answer Ember?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It would also be great if we could cash unused booty cave bread into gold. I have too many. It's great if I use two for booty cave raids, but why) does it also cost gold coins with each raid costing more and more coins.
    Last edited by Weyman; 02-17-2015 at 10:17 PM. Reason: missed word
    Weyman
    Server 58
    Account: 9176140
    Guild: 110018276

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Well to be honest free players can't play this game at the later levels,it's impossible as it is to gear heroes even at VIP10 so If it's all f2p players it be full of players with 7 maybe 8 of the same heroes,atm with raids/crusade/grand and few other bits you need 15 heroes minimum so it sounds pointless to me,the guys that have the 3 hours a day to spare to grind everything and be top in arena might be ok but all in all it sounds pointless

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    great idea for player, bad idea for ucool

non VIP server will be popular > less player in paying server > less income for ucool

but maaaan, i can't live without raid ticket, it's really helping

New Comers
    I like this idea, just make it $4.99 to join the server then no option to buy gems after that.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by carmenv1 View Post
    I like this idea, just make it $4.99 to join the server then no option to buy gems after that.
    I definitely like ur idea, pay like 5$ to enter and then nothing at all ... sure it would not be good for ucool money-wise, but i think lots of players would just go there to see how good they actually are in the game
    Im vip5 and dont really mind the high vip players since i defeat them often times anyways (usually finishing in top 20 for rewards, also climbed to rank 1)... It would be just fun to see how the meta would evolve with only f2p (probably the same heroes as i have on my other account lol) ... it would be just a really slow server compared to the other ones

Quote Originally Posted by carmenv1 View Post
    Cool idea.
    ALOT of players will join this server.
    Server 46 - Subush

UCOOL probably would turn their noses up at this as it would cut into their profit.

HOWEVER.....

The solution COULD be, charge a flat, one-time charge to play on that server. No VIP levels awarded. Just pay like $10....or whatever, and you get access to that server.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Since you gonna suggest and leave a feedback, why not say, have a server with a free amount of 9999999 gem since everyone will have the same opportunity to spend and develop their best setup? Or rather as a testing phase for upcoming patch/server stability/bug.

Me too have great ideas, infact for the whole world, which would be, love, peace and serenity, where rich helps to donate to the poor, help with aids foundation for kids, help with african homeless kids, save the animal save the world.
    Let there be no wars but love, exploration to space as a Planet instead of fighting over resources between countries.

Trust me,
    $$ is the goal , this would never be consider as a feedback.
    And the world don't work this way bro.
    The world don't evolve around you nor me, it evolve with greed and money.

Welcome to the world of cruelty and money.
    Have fun waiting forever for their reply.