Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how is Psycho a Sapper stopper???

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

So how is Psycho a Sapper stopper???

I got Psycho now at orange. He is supposed to be top for Caster team, because hes high int tank and stops sapper.
    He has only 1650 int at 5 star and full orange gear. I already left my casters at full p4 because I wasnt sure how high his Int would be... but all casters have at least 1800 INT + at p4....
    I understand he gives double cast buff and is nice for 2 putöand portals but I think Vanguard would have been a much better option for my Caster Team...

He is the tank with the highest intellect, but i think you have to let your casters at 4 stars or to let them not equip all of their items :l
    It is somewhat hard to counter Sapper this way.

I guess you are using the Caster + Psycho Setup in Grand Arena? Otherwise, i would recommend to use Psycho in a mixed team.

Well you cant gimp 4 people and let them half enchanted at p3.
    (At p4 they already have 1800+ int).
    Yeha using him in GA for caster setup. Got Wc/Dv for my Meele setup and Panda for my classic Mystic,Oc,Sapper Setup. So i was looking for a good tank for my caster setup...

How about using DV as a sapper counter? Her net will prevent him from jumping and some heavy hitters in your mage team should do the rest work.
    But protecting mages from sapper is really hard :l

Banned Contributor Level 6
    He is a sapper counter if you use him as a tank in a physical setup, where he for sure will be the highest int man, not in a caster team, unless you cut half of their potential leaving them with no equip. I guess the best sapper counter in a caster team would be VW, as you said.

I run DV in my Meele setup to counter sapper. But even without Commando and only 1 tank she hits the Sapper only sometimes... Not to convinced of her atm. But its because i am having bad luck or a bug or something.
    Mhh maybe i should switch my Psycho then with my panda or wc... But dont get why people said hes a great caster tank or even the best...

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Maybe you misunderstood something, I've never read anything anywhere about "psycho is the better caster tank", always that he is "a good sapper trapper if paired in a team in which he is the highest hero", so in a physical team

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    yeah he is never a good tank in any team BUT he is awesome as offtank in phys team against sapper teams

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSch- View Post
    yeah he is never a good tank in any team BUT he is awesome as offtank in phys team against sapper teams
    Which team do you use him in =) ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Don't bother using psycho in arena until he gets his orange skill. His low dodge rate and lack of damage skills makes him too weak to use. His only damage skills get interrupted easily or used on heroes that are already almost dead, so you need to be very lucky to win with him.

if you want an off tank that draws sapper, then use admiral and panda combo.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Must mages have lower int at orange than at P+4 due to the loss of the 100+ int item so its easier to get int lower than pyscho then.

I don't think he is good in arena before his legendary skill.
    I max and use him in GA but the best I can hope for is when his about to die, his US can take out one tank if lucky.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    U are supposed to pair psycho with a physical team. Not a caster team to counter sapper.

But then, he is just quite bad imo, i maxed him out to P+4 thinking he would be dope as hell, but nah. So im not gonna do anything to him before i reach 90
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Panda psycho sapper commando leafes/vs ... works pretty well and gives me alot #1 in arena. i use psycho since 86 where he can use 5/6 orange gear sometimes he even outdmg VS
    [RvG] Alex - Server: 14, Depths Voice - Team Level: 92 - Guild: Revenge - Best Arena Rank: 1 - Vip 8

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ive tried this setup many times and failed every time miserably with my lvl 87 5star Orange 4/6 Psycho, he basically doesnt do anything besides attracting sapper to front line and he melts really fast. Im actually wandering if his haste is somehow bugged on our version of the game, dont see any effect even when he is on mage team :P
    But I havent equipped him yet With the emerald ring which seems like a super item so maybe he will work better then. Hoping he will be really good at legendary since Ive invested much in him :P

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    That level 87 gear won't help him much yet. Like I said earlier his only damage skills are interrupted a lot so until he gets his orange skill he will die quickly with low damage. That orange skill is absolutely necessary for him to do any damage to arcane.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864