Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Gear requirement of Poisoned One

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    16

    Gear requirement of Poisoned One

    Hey everybody,

    could someone just give me some pictures or a list of his items after purple?

    And does somebody know if equipping him p+1 full is enough for raids/the portal?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Banned Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    0

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    16
    Well, thank you sir!

    I do never use the wiki, so i'm sorry to ask something that could have been found so easily ^^

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    9
    You can even click your PO ingame and click the armor-symbol left to the "promote" button. It will show you every gear he will still need - and it works for all heroes :-)

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Centeavour View Post
    You can even click your PO ingame and click the armor-symbol left to the "promote" button. It will show you every gear he will still need - and it works for all heroes :-)
    Maybe he didn't unlock yet

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Centeavour View Post
    You can even click your PO ingame and click the armor-symbol left to the "promote" button. It will show you every gear he will still need - and it works for all heroes :-)
    I know that, i wouldn't ask if i got him :'D But i don't have him ^^

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0
    How effective is p+1 poisoned one? Im about to bring it to lv86.

    I ask because he needs a rawlis at p1 and other gear im short of at p2+

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    26
    PO is good enough with 3* P1 for Robot Fight 5 and northern dragon 3 if you have good OC and Phoe

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    PO is good enough with 3* P1 for Robot Fight 5 and northern dragon 3 if you have good OC and Phoe
    what's your level.my guild have a lvl 65 PO and l am 80 now.l just can complete robot 3

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by z195763085 View Post
    what's your level.my guild have a lvl 65 PO and l am 80 now.l just can complete robot 3
    Lv86 i cant complete robot fighter 3 because my only doter at team level is old curse. Im trying to level up poisoned one atm, disease bringer will be next.

    My PO was lv65, its lv70 now. Ill try robot fighter again later tonight. Ill level him up as much as i can today

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by z195763085 View Post
    what's your level.my guild have a lvl 65 PO and l am 80 now.l just can complete robot 3
    I think is around level 87, i'm same as you can only pass until robot 3 during level 80.
    you can start plan up a silencer and db. both of them is very helpful for this portal.

  12. #12
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab6c View Post
    Lv86 i cant complete robot fighter 3 because my only doter at team level is old curse. Im trying to level up poisoned one atm, disease bringer will be next.

    My PO was lv65, its lv70 now. Ill try robot fighter again later tonight. Ill level him up as much as i can today
    http://heroescharge.help/#outland

    Panda > Stun
    Silencer > Silence
    DB > 2 Dot, Stun, Tanks

    or later use Psy...
    for the watch!

  13. #13
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    69
    You can use dm as tank but need db as support

    No need to rush on diff 4.
    U need to wory on diff 6 lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •