Thread: Attention please! Newupdates.Ucool

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Attention please! Newupdates.Ucool

Play with your friends in the most recent RPG, HEROES CHARGE! Collect and train your heroes, gather your team members, upgrade your units and destroy your enemies! Collect your heroes among 50+ different options, each one with 4 unique skills and characteristics.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by kasya2 View Post
    Dear ucool. You have to make changes in guild meat cape from 600 to higher.
    Tell me what is reason to put coldown for mercantion in guild per 1 person for 24 hours??
    I DONT SAY PUT IT TO NON VIP PLAYERS. We are paying money and i dont what to whait when dot arena will put this updates and you will just copy paste everything from there. It is stupid. We are not dot arena players.We are Hc players. I know what are you going to update next time because i know dot arenas updates. Guild war. Ahahahha

Be more creative.
    You can put trading betwen players.
    You can make quest for server.For example put agaist for server and ask All server kill this agaist.
    You can make guild alliance.
    You can make 6 star heroes
    You can make equipment factory for quild only.
    Putting every month new character is boring.
    BE CREATIVE.
    P.S. I SEND YOU HACK USER. BUT U DIDN SEND ME 100 GEMS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?I WILL NEVER EVER SEND YOU HACK USER. I WILL SAY TO THAT USER. OK BRO. DO IT MORE AND MORE TIME. THEY ARE JUST ADDING NEW CHARACTER SORRY. COPY FROM DOT ARENA AND THAT ALL.
    How is putting a new hero every month boring? If they keep the same heroes forever I'll get bored.

If they add 6 star heroes I'll blow my brains out.

Trading between players is easy to exploit someone can hack trade to a legit player etc.

This thread just sounds like a clueless angry moron.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yes trading between players would just be bad as you can open multiple accounts and just keep trading the characters back and forth till you get one account that has all the good ones unlocked. I know that it should seem like it would be a good idea, but to many people would just take advantage of that.

Server vs server would be cool, but that would be when the servers hit cap, if they do it now the older servers are at a huge advantage. Now I guess they could pit servers that are close to each other in opening time frame or even go off of which servers have people around the same level, but again would need to be at cap to not give advantage to one server over another, and also some servers are chalk full of inactives so still might not be able to work out that well.

No point in this game to do guild alliances as there is nothing for the guilds to do together. You can always chat with other guilds and do truces where you don't attack their caves, but that would just limit you so much and wouldn't really be any benefit to that.

Let them finish getting out the legendary quests before we worry about getting 6 star heroes.

An equipment factory could be an interesting addition which would give guilds a reason to work together even more, but at the same time sometimes getting some guild members to do raids can be headache enough.

The new characters each month I have no problem with it's the cost/gear of getting those characters caught up. I know once you get up in the 80s that you have a lot more time between team levels, but helping out lower characters to bring up that new 3 star they just got at level 50 would be a lot better. I still think that they need to increase the resources just in the lower levels.

New Comers
    I finish my arena chances all 5...and after i rebuy first time with 50 gems!!!the game take the gems and he do not give me the chances..!!!at vip 12 that i am and at the real money i put in game one like this happen..i wait an answer..thx