Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: How UCOOL/HEROES CHARGE manage to scam people

  1. #16
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    The admin showed you an actual log of what you got. Do you honestly think the game goes and clicks the button to buy 10 gold chest by itself? Really? You are the ONLY one having this issue because you refuse to acknowledge that YOU clicked the wrong button and that it is ALL YOUR FAULT. Now instead you are bitching and crying and calling ucool scammers.

    You even wrote in the link you posted that YOU bought the pack by mistake but you don't want it.

    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
    You should read all the replies, i had the same issue, only worse.

  2. #17
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bynia View Post
    Well, yestarday it happend to me and a few more players. Like always, I was opening my bronze chests and suddenly i see that I have 2.5k gems less

    You all must know that when u open 10x bronze chests, it shows something like this:



    Nothing appeared, just noticed the missing gems.
    So, what now? I reported in the right section (here you can see what Betty told me http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...old-chest-HELP! )
    Now I wont get any of my gems back, this was a GAME BUG and it has nothing to do with me. Why should i lose gems because the developers didn't do their job right?

    Please guys I need some support here. This fucked me real good, 2500 gems are a lot of gems.
    What should I do?



    Edit:
    Forgot the suggestion, FIX THIS FFS.
    are you sure you didn't open gold chest? have you checked your inventory or any new hero has been unlocked?
    well i have this issue before, but that was i clicked gold chest and i unaccidently open bronze chest at same time, but i still get the loot from gold chest

  3. #18
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexal View Post
    are you sure you didn't open gold chest? have you checked your inventory or any new hero has been unlocked?
    well i have this issue before, but that was i clicked gold chest and i unaccidently open bronze chest at same time, but i still get the loot from gold chest
    I've got all the rewards from thr 10x gold chests but I've never clicked the button to buy those chests.
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    0
    Really now

  5. #20
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bynia View Post
    Well let me explain. I actually did buy the 10x gold chest cuz somehow I've got a new hero and I wasn't aware of that untill I saw the amount of lost gems. That's why i putted "accidently bought a 10x gol chest", but I've never pressed the button to buy that and (like the picture) no list of items appeared when it happend. I hope u understand now that im not crying, not even bitching or whatever. How the fck did this happend and I couldn't notice at all? In my opinion something smells weird.

    P.S:
    bin go fap elsewhere kiddo.
    Please think clearly, if you eat at the restaurant because you want pizza or whatever you like and you do not know how much the price, and then after you eat, you know that the price is too expensive, then you don't want to pay for it.and you say that you accidentally eat it? lol

  6. #21
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Houlong View Post
    Please think clearly, if you eat at the restaurant because you want pizza or whatever you like and you do not know how much the price, and then after you eat, you know that the price is too expensive, then you don't want to pay for it.and you say that you accidentally eat it? lol
    There's no logical point on your words. Altho it doesn't matter anymore, cuz im not getting a refund of my gems.
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

  7. #22
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by bynia View Post
    You mean they want to scam low paying players like it happend to me? haha.
    I wont quit you stupid fck and i wont buy gems no more neither.
    I didn't know you are such 'important customer', show me how 'much' you did pay ucool ?

    'I wont buy gems no more' ... do you think because you don't pay $2.99 monthly will affect ucool ? Such a retarded.

  8. #23
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Sounds like an eight year old kid raging because mommy won't buy him his toy car imo.

    Grow up lol.

  9. #24
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    9
    I buy my gems with my own money and in my country it's really expencive to buy dollars since we're the 2nd country in the world with the highest inflation. If you want to call it "crying" go ahead and call it that, you don't fcking know how hard it was to buy those gems for me. So fuck you all shitty haters, as I said, go fap yourselves bitches.
    Im 22 years old you stupid fucks.
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

  10. #25
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    Sounds like an eight year old kid raging because mommy won't buy him his toy car imo.

    Grow up lol.
    I have had the exact same issue before. The game actually purchased 2 packs of $50 gems and bought a 10x gold chest. Only one. Read all the replies before you call bullshit, because why the hell wouldn't I buy a $100 pack. It also happened at like 4am during the week and I have a job, so bynia definitely is on to something here.

  11. #26
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSun View Post
    I have had the exact same issue before. The game actually purchased 2 packs of $50 gems and bought a 10x gold chest. Only one. Read all the replies before you call bullshit, because why the hell wouldn't I buy a $100 pack. It also happened at like 4am during the week and I have a job, so bynia definitely is on to something here.
    Lol if you understood what I meant, it was clearly about his rude and arrogant attitude that I referred to.

    Acting like a kid and spamming expletives at every single person doesn't solve anything. I had issues and problems with my game before and asked Betty about it in a polite manner. Yes it might have taken a long time for her to reply but she did fix it for me and I appreciate that.

    Honestly, if I was an admin I would delete this thread or pretend not seeing it at all. He doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •