Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How UCOOL/HEROES CHARGE manage to scam people

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Angry How UCOOL/HEROES CHARGE manage to scam people

Well, yestarday it happend to me and a few more players. Like always, I was opening my bronze chests and suddenly i see that I have 2.5k gems less

You all must know that when u open 10x bronze chests, it shows something like this:

Nothing appeared, just noticed the missing gems.
    So, what now? I reported in the right section (here you can see what Betty told me http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...old-chest-HELP! )
    Now I wont get any of my gems back, this was a GAME BUG and it has nothing to do with me. Why should i lose gems because the developers didn't do their job right?

Please guys I need some support here. This fucked me real good, 2500 gems are a lot of gems.
    What should I do?

Edit:
    Forgot the suggestion, FIX THIS FFS.
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    You lost gems, should post in Game Issue, also give your id number so admin could trace back what you did. Nothing relate to bronze chest. As I said before, the luck you get in game reflect how you are in real life. Good guys deserves good luck, bad guys deserves bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    You lost gems, should post in Game Issue. Nothing relate to bronze chest. As I said before, the luck you get in game reflect how you are in real life. Good guys deserves good luck, bad guys deserves bad luck.
    You dont even know me, wtf are u talking about? Already posted in Game Issue, if you read the whole thread you will notice a link that leads you there. Im posting here because in this section Ellen could see it and not Betty.
    Nothing relate to bronze chest? you're wrong, cuz Betty told me that I opened a 10x gold chest (I didnt). And if I did open a 10x gold chest, why I couldnt see any of the rewards like in the picture of a 10x bronze chest?

BUG ALERT.
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They don't even have a confirmation for gold chest it's really annoying because I missed click it before and bought 10

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    They don't even have a confirmation for gold chest it's really annoying because I missed click it before and bought 10
    It's just a way to fuck us... otherwise you would not spend 2500 gems not even in 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by bynia View Post
    You dont even know me, wtf are u talking about? Already posted in Game Issue, if you read the whole thread you will notice a link that leads you there. Im posting here because in this section Ellen could see it and not Betty.
    Nothing relate to bronze chest? you're wrong, cuz Betty told me that I opened a 10x gold chest (I didnt). And if I did open a 10x gold chest, why I couldnt see any of the rewards like in the picture of a 10x bronze chest?

BUG ALERT.
    I actually second this. This happened to me a long-ass time ago (probably 2 months) and I just assumed my butt miraculously bought a 10x gold chest while in my pocket. Now that this has happened to another player, this might actually be an actual bug. Also, I have had the game purchase gems automatically before. It made 2 purchases of $50 gems back to back (which obviously makes no sense, because I would have just bought a $100 package). These issues may need some delving into. I suggest you rename this thread in a new one to be less hostile so people will see it as an issue instead of a complaint thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSun View Post
    I actually second this. This happened to me a long-ass time ago (probably 2 months) and I just assumed my butt miraculously bought a 10x gold chest while in my pocket. Now that this has happened to another player, this might actually be an actual bug. Also, I have had the game purchase gems automatically before. It made 2 purchases of $50 gems back to back (which obviously makes no sense, because I would have just bought a $100 package). These issues may need some delving into. I suggest you rename this thread in a new one to be less hostile so people will see it as an issue instead of a complaint thread.
    Thanks for your opinion and showing us your case. I'll change the title.
    About the 2 purchases of 50$ gems, those were automatic purchases not approved by you? did you get the money back? please let me know so I can remove my credit card from the google play account. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    What an idiot, are you Vietnamese
    Only Vietnamese cry and post shit like this
    I respect your opinion... but I dont give single a fck tho.
    Im not from Vietnam.
    Best regards.

BUG ALERT.
    If the game fuck you well, just quit game. Thank you and farewell.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I think he bought bronze chests and not gold chests as stated,The picture also has 90k bottom left
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I love how people twist their words to make themselves the victim. .

Well let me explain. I actually did buy the 10x gold chest cuz somehow I've got a new hero and I wasn't aware of that untill I saw the amount of lost gems. That's why i putted "accidently bought a 10x gol chest", but I've never pressed the button to buy that and (like the picture) no list of items appeared when it happend. I hope u understand now that im not crying, not even bitching or whatever. How the fck did this happend and I couldn't notice at all? In my opinion something smells weird.

P.S:
    bin go fap elsewhere kiddo.

Just quit game a**hole. If you still want to play this game, stop whining.

No business wants to serve such low paying but complain too much like you.

This is what they want to do when treat 'customer' like you.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Just quit game a**hole. If you still want to play this game, stop whining.

No business wants to serve such low paying but complain too much like you.

This is what they want to do when treat 'customer' like you.
    You mean they want to scam low paying players like it happend to me? haha.
    I wont quit you stupid fck and i wont buy gems no more neither.

Thanks for your opinion and showing us your case. I'll change the title.
    About the 2 purchases of 50$ gems, those were automatic purchases not approved by you? did you get the money back? please let me know so I can remove my credit card from the google play account. Thanks again!
    The gems were purchased while i was asleep. I noticed when i had a large amount of gems that i did not purchase because i had to pay bills soon, so i was late on my electric bill because of it. I did not apporve of the purchase but couldnt dispute it because there was basically no way of proving it. I decided to just deal with it because the only way of getting a refund is to remove your account and get all money back, but i still enjoy the game, so i didnt want to.