Thread: Gameplay Suggestion: Guild Invasion

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Gameplay Suggestion: Guild Invasion

Just had a cool thought of a new gamplay element idea. This is a really rough idea, nothing should be taken exactly literal, the idea can be changed as much as needed.

This would function much like the Outland Portal, but would activate at a certain time of the day for a couple hours, like a stamina grab. When i get home or after 9pm i find there isnt much left for me to do with HC until the next day, and i dont feel like guilds feel 'guildy' enough if that makes sense. So, either at 6pm or 9pm, your clan will be attacked by another clan and each player on defending team will be assigned another player within 1 team level of his/hers own team level to fight. So level 80s will only fighting 79-81 level teams. Each player that wins their battle will be awarded a chest, much like the magic stone chest, that will only reward the player with fragments of items above level 70 requirement. The chest could drop 3 items, each with stacks of fragments ranging between 1 and 5 fragments each. If your entire guild wins their battles, each player will be awarded either some gems, soul stones for a hero, another chest etc.

This will solve 2 problems at once: Make guilds feel more like an actual group effort, and makethose higher level items slightly easier to get to, but overly easy as you can see. Let me know what you guys think, and feel free to make your own suggestions in the replies. Thanks for reading!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I do feel guilds arent very team like also. Alot of players dont ever talk. Thier is a huge lack of communication which makes some people mad during arena rewards.

You're idea is cool but I doubt anyone will take it into consideration because We will hopefully have guild wars soon I feel like it might be in 1.9 or 2.0

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Useless suggestion since we will get Guild War soon.
    I wasnt aware of guild wars being added. Lets hope it solves some problems with items

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    love your idea crimson, no body has any idea about guild wars.. they said it's still a suggestion, nobody knows when or even if they will add it... now even 1.9 is 5 days behind schedule...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja brother View Post
    love your idea crimson, no body has any idea about guild wars.. they said it's still a suggestion, nobody knows when or even if they will add it... now even 1.9 is 5 days behind schedule...
    This is a 2 months old topic, good job.

Guild wars is not a suggestion, it has been announced that they will implement it and most likely in 1.10. They did warn it could possibly be delayed but it will come, that is for sure.

Also, no one said 1.9 would come 1st of April. There has been 1.x-updates happening in the middle of the month or around 20th of the month, so there is no schedule.