Thread: Seeking Advice!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Seeking Advice!

If you have a lot of game experience and/or are a high level (60+) please take the time to read my post and give me your best input! Thanks.
    So I pretty much need help determining which heroes I should focus on obtaining and on a team setup for specific events. I will first list my heroes then go over these two topics and the questions I have for them. Any good answers are very much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

These are my current heroes, and the first five is the team I've been working with most.
    Note: My current TL is 35.

Current team:
    Succubus: Lv 34, 3*, blue
    Ice Mage: Lv 34, 2*, blue
    Death Mage: Lv 34, 2*, blue
    Admiral: Lv 34, 1*, blue+1
    Chaplain: Lv 34, 1*, blue

The rest of my heroes:
    Shadowleaf: Lv 32, 1*, blue
    Emberstar: Lv 32, 1*, blue
    Lightning Master: Lv 32, 1*, blue
    Phoenix: Lv 29, 1*, green+1

Topic 1: New Heroes
    What hero should I be saving my crusade points to get first? Should I bother collecting Phoenix SS to evolve my Phoenix, which means I would be using him (I heard it is good for Arena at my level). Also, what hero should I be saving for with my guild points? When I get the knew heroes you believe I should save for, which should I replace them with of the current heroes in my team - or for which activities should I use them for specifically?

Topic 2: Particular Events
    Crusade: Just want to state the fact that my current team for crusade is perfectly fine at this level (and from what I've read, should be until level 50 or so). I get 15/15 with just these 5 heroes.

Campaign: My current team worked very well for all of diary 4 and half of 5 getting 3 stars on everything, until I hit a level on diary 5 that I simply can't even beat. I've leveled up my skill points and attached as much gear to my heroes as I can and still can't to get past this phase. Any suggestions? Do I need to change my team now?

Trials: I can beat Difficulty 1 with this team with no doubt, but I can't beat Difficulty 2 at all, not even close. Is this normal at my level to not beat Difficulty 2, or is it my team setup? What should I can about my team to be able to beat this?

Arena: I feel as if I do okay, not the best at all though; pretty average. My current rank is 1721 and I use this current team because it seems the most OP and gives the most power. But my question is this, I heard Phoenix is pretty good in the Arena at this low level. Should I bother leveling up and promoting my Phoenix hero to use in the Arena? Would it really be worth it; making my team that much stronger?

Let me know,
    Thanks,
    { NotGower }

Bump still need help on this

Quote Originally Posted by Trickzzz View Post
    Topic 1
    Comando, Mystic, Frost Mage, Arcane Sapper, Old Curse, Drunken Panda, Cloud Walker, War Chief, Vengence Spirit
    Invest in something like Savage One if you need a tank or tusked storm and rifleman for Raids.

Topic 2
    Crusader: Comando and Mystic are priority, then Frost Mage
    Arena: OC till 4*, then Panda 5* then OC.
    GA: CW 3* DM 3* then CW 4* if your close to 80 by then DM 4* else CW.
    Guild Shop: Arcane Sapper keep rest of the coins for gear or future heroes. Lunar Guardian is good but not falls off at 73 and till you get her you won't be able to 5* arcane sapper.
    Stages: Farm War Chief with priority, Vengance Spirit and Shadow Leaf. You can also try to farm heroes like Silencer and Machinist who can be beasts at 5* or Savage One for raids.

No Idea about phoenix dont see many with him but he is usefull in flying outland portal so you can keep him leveled. If you can complete 15/15 crusader everyday you can 5* mystic and comando quite fast.

Do not redeem any heroes unless you really need to. It's possible that you get a lucky drop from crusader or gold chest which means you save 30/50/100 SS and can basicly upgrade by one star right away.

Check out the guids and tips that are pinned.

I've read through all of them and its great knowledge. Helped me a lot. But I posted this for further advice according to my specific team level and setup. Thanks for your input though.

One more question for you: I really need a better tank than admiral or even a second hero that deals a lot of physical damage (range/melee) so that I can get through trials two. What hero should I go for and how can I easily obtain it? Should I focus on a tank/physical dps from crusade, if so which one?

EDIT: Is War Chief a good option?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Not super experienced, some levels higher than you, but I figure more input is nice.

New Heroes : like Trickzzz said, crusade points should go into Commando and Mystic. Shouldn't have too much trouble here since you're going 15/15 regularly. IMO, Succubus should serve you well for now so don't bother with Phoenix unless you really want him. Guild points should probably go into Arcane Sapper; I hear he basically defines a later portion of the game. May consider Tusked Storm for physical teams and raids.
    If you swap out Chaplain for Commando your team should perform better in Arena. My biggest concerns with your team are your tanks; you don't really have any. I assume you're farming for War Chief, but in the interim you may consider Shallows Keeper. He's relatively easy to get (10 ss) from elites and he should outperform your Admiral.

Events: You're beating crusade, so all is well there.
    Campaign is mostly level based. Raise your team level and hero level and you'll start winning.
    At the moment, Trials function like Campaign. Get stronger. Fight. Win!
    Arena: I said most of this already but it bears some repeating. Replace Admiral. If you get a 3* tank from Crusade or Chests, use them. If not, try farming for Shallows or something. Admiral apparently only gets good around level 90 or so, which helps you not at all. Also Chaplain is not so hot in the Arena. Swap her out for Commando.

Quote Originally Posted by Argama View Post
    Not super experienced, some levels higher than you, but I figure more input is nice.

New Heroes : like Trickzzz said, crusade points should go into Commando and Mystic. Shouldn't have too much trouble here since you're going 15/15 regularly. IMO, Succubus should serve you well for now so don't bother with Phoenix unless you really want him. Guild points should probably go into Arcane Sapper; I hear he basically defines a later portion of the game. May consider Tusked Storm for physical teams and raids.
    If you swap out Chaplain for Commando your team should perform better in Arena. My biggest concerns with your team are your tanks; you don't really have any. I assume you're farming for War Chief, but in the interim you may consider Shallows Keeper. He's relatively easy to get (10 ss) from elites and he should outperform your Admiral.

Events: You're beating crusade, so all is well there.
    Campaign is mostly level based. Raise your team level and hero level and you'll start winning.
    At the moment, Trials function like Campaign. Get stronger. Fight. Win!
    Arena: I said most of this already but it bears some repeating. Replace Admiral. If you get a 3* tank from Crusade or Chests, use them. If not, try farming for Shallows or something. Admiral apparently only gets good around level 90 or so, which helps you not at all. Also Chaplain is not so hot in the Arena. Swap her out for Commando.
    Thanks for all your help. yes I was saving for War Chief because he can revive at purple which seems OP, so I wanted to get him and start leveling him soon. You think for now I should get SK first? I'm fine with Campaign now, I just had to switch my team up to get past that one level because it had two Old Curse's and the team I was using was mage based.

I really just need to focus on getting a better tank and another hero that deals good physical damage. So for the tank you say SK first then WC. What should you think I should get for a Physical hero max DPS?

Thanks for all your input!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGower View Post
    Thanks for all your help. yes I was saving for War Chief because he can revive at purple which seems OP, so I wanted to get him and start leveling him soon. You think for now I should get SK first? I'm fine with Campaign now, I just had to switch my team up to get past that one level because it had two Old Curse's and the team I was using was mage based.

I really just need to focus on getting a better tank and another hero that deals good physical damage. So for the tank you say SK first then WC. What should you think I should get for a Physical hero max DPS?

Thanks for all your input!
    Yeah, one of the first things I learned was replace Admiral. So I'd definitely consider SK as a stand in until Warchief. I think he's in a chapter 3 elite stage.
    If you need physical DPS, you already have Shadowleaf. The ice arrow and ult are pretty good, comes with silence, and gives a team attack buff at purple. She's quite popular.