Thread: items drop rate

Banned Contributor Level 2

items drop rate

I've never been much aware of items' drop rate and I haven't troubled myself with it but today I see why many of my guild mates are whining about farming items. I've done some testing and I've come to the conclusion that not all purple items have the same drop rate with each other. For example, I've done raid 10 for bag of holding and got 4 pieces and a second time and got 5 pieces which brings the item to a 45-50% drop rate, now here's the funny part, I've done the same thing with rough hewn axe(surprise surprise) and in the end all I got was 5 pieces out of 30 raids. I don't know if this is some sick joke ucool is playing on us or they are just not paying attention on their items' drop rates but I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf most leaders when I say this is kinda ridiculous and it needs some tweaking. Thanks Ucool.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Yes, the drop rate sucks. But who'd pay gems for items otherwise?
    Ucool needs more ferraris to add to their executive car pool after all.

On a more serious note: you get items or their fragments from other sources as well (outland, raids, shops, trials, crusade, chests, coin redeeming) so it's not quite as bad as it looks. Farming campaign is not your primary means of acquiring gear.
    Server: 39 / ID *5579285*
    Guild: Bad Omen *110003971*

Banned Contributor Level 2
    Yes that is true, rough hewn axe is collected a lot faster than other items because of trials but still the difference in the drop rate between some items is outrageous. Especially with rough hewn axe which is needed in moonglow, kreln helm e.t.c
    Also I've done this thread to show the difference in drop rates between a somewhat important item and a less important item like bag of holding. All items need patience to farm but this is plain trolling

New Comers

items drop rate

Quote Originally Posted by mitsoui1991 View Post
    I've never been much aware of items' drop rate and I haven't troubled myself with it but today I see why many of my guild mates are whining about farming items. I've done some testing and I've come to the conclusion that not all purple items have the same drop rate with each other. For example, I've done raid 10 for bag of holding and got 4 pieces and a second time and got 5 pieces which brings the item to a 45-50% drop rate, now here's the funny part, I've done the same thing with rough hewn axe(surprise surprise) and in the end all I got was 5 pieces out of 30 raids. I don't know if this is some sick joke ucool is playing on us or they are just not paying attention on their items' drop rates but I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf most leaders when I say this is kinda ridiculous and it needs some tweaking. Thanks Ucool.
    I do hope this gets fixed or the the drop rate tweaked for all items. From my standpoint, it seems like Ucool is hand twisting players into buying gems or just purchase out of frustration due to this very unfortunate "oversight". The ratio wherein it was pointed out shows that drop rates are favorable on some items to a degree. Kindly look into this matter with urgency. Thank you in advance.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    That you got 4 or 5 fragments from raid 10 is ridiculously lucky and you should never use that rate to compare with anything else.

Normal is 2-3 fragments per raid 10, on any fragment of any color.

Silver Lance might be the only exception, that item is truly a bitch to farm.
    I agree, silver lance is a pain to farm but if u get 3 bag of holding farming 10 raid u r unlicky cos i get always 4 pieces... And i agree that 3 pieces for 10 raid is ok since kinda 1/3 but hewn axe u get easily even only one for 10 raid... Drop rate of diff items is not balanced

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    50% !!!! omg. Just for comparison over the last few days I have averaged 1 out of 8 attempts for Staff of Rawlis fragments. Dont even ... lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I don't get why it is a problem for different item having different drop rate. Isn't it supposed to be so?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I don't understand. Why should every item have the same drop rate anyways? That'd be stupid. Some items should be harder to obtain then others so you have to work a little harder, depending on the bonuses the item would give when geared on a hero.