Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ice Mage or Windmaster?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Ice Mage or Windmaster?

TL 58 VIP4 here, not a lot of heroes to choose from, but looking for advice on who to invest in.

My main team is:
    WC 4*
    OC 3*
    SL 3*
    Comm 4*
    ???

For the last spot I'm debating between Windmaster 3* and Ice Mage 3*

I'm leaning towards Ice Mage and would like to stop investing in Windmaster. I should have my Vengeance farmed in another week or so and that would allow me to drop Windmaster to a very low priority Team 3 GArena spot.

I guess I've read enough opinion that Windmaster is not worth investing as soon as you can drop her- and mixed opinions on ice Mage.

It *looks* like Ice Mage will be really strong at lvl59, she goes Purp+1 and can immediately equip 5/6. I know her purple skill isn't anything to write home about- but is she good enough to continue to invest? Seems like she peaks later.

Thoughts?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ice mage she gets way better with Jachin ruby at 78 and 80

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I hear Windy falls off at purple, so I'd go with Ice Mage.
    Then again, Windy is good at crusade, so you might consider her as a bench hero.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I'm level 47 (almost at purples of all my current heroes) and I have 48/80 windmaster souls. Are you saying I shouldn't bother making her? I don't have nearly enough for Vengeance and my current eligible heroes for a physical team are WC, commando, SL... no other good ones really that are physical. Thoughts? Who else to consider for physical team?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I rushed 4* wind master because her ulti was pretty scary low level, but... I literally don't even use her now since level 50 (am 64 now) because she's just useless besides the ulti, which almost never crits so it's even worse. She's like Mystic, but complete garbage. Hahaha

im lvl 85 now and wm is still good in arena against surtain setups, i user her in arena untill 73 when mystic and sapper replaced SL and her, teams that make your own sapper go after his are weak against wm. not to mation i used her in crusade untill 80 and dm/fm and still use her to complete valkyre dif5 and some raids cuz of her stun and interupt, ice mage is good in valkyre and crusade also tho she dose not have the iterupt on the ult

I may not know a whole lot but I say Ice Mage. I've already gotten her at a low level and she has always been OP for me.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Ice Mage is not a great hero because she dies fairly easily, her skills get interrupted easily, she is hard to farm stones for, and her purple skill is next to worthless. That being said, she is still much better than WM at the later levels because WM has skills split between physical and magical so she isn't very good at either of them.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Ice Mage is not a great hero because she dies fairly easily, her skills get interrupted easily, she is hard to farm stones for, and her purple skill is next to worthless. That being said, she is still much better than WM at the later levels because WM has skills split between physical and magical so she isn't very good at either of them.
    Na. WM's awaken (legendary) skill is actually nice.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mythic View Post
    source pleaserino :O

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I believe every old player in old server have a 5* WM, my 2 first 5* heroes is Commando and Wind Master, I have them like 2 weeks before the 3rd 5* hero.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylextazy View Post
    source pleaserino :O
    The skill is actually in game already. It's adding accuracy to arrows shooter.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    both WM and IM are good Heroes to counter AS, Lesbian Trial, Boss chap 11,but WM easy 5* by buying crusade so if you farm elite ss, u should go for IM
    S20 - lvl90

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Oh! I just checked, pretty decent I guess. Only for heroes that uses bows; Not quite sure how much accuracy needed to overcome dodge teams [ accuracy (1) : dodge (??) ] VS-LS-WM-PK-??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by mythic View Post
    Lol a little more accuracy for arrow heroes won't make her that much better. For a start if you get her orange skill, then you won't have psycho or admiral orange and if you try to use too many arrow heroes in a team you will be destroyed by anyone. Shadowleaf is 10x better than WM.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864