Thread: Guidance needed! (warning! long post)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Guidance needed! (warning! long post)

Hey guys! How is it going?

It's that time again when I need directions :P I'm just gonna quickly tell you where I'm at in terms of progression and heroes:

All the following heroes are P+1, max skills, max enchant and equipment: Mystic 5*, Shadowleaf 4*, Warchief 4*, Succubus 4*, Old Curse 4*, Commando 4*, Iron Hoof 3*, Arcane Sapper 2*, Death Mage 2*, Chaplain 3*. These are the heroes I'm mainly focusing on. Iron Hoof doesn't have maxed skills tho, <10 skills overall, not sure if I wanted to max him, will need suggestions Guess I should max him so that I can use him in Grand Arena for some dmg as well, not just tanking.

Following heroes at random levels, no skills, no enchant, no equipment, white: Tusked Storm, Savage One, Rifleman, Phoenix (2*, Purple), Warrior Monk, Ice Mage, Ember Star, Physic Sword, Lightning Master, Shallows Keeper, Imperial Executioner, Shadow Shaman, Silencer, Psychopath, Vanguard Warrior, Admiral, Machinist, Professional Killer, Deathgore, Cleric, Sniper.

Currently working on the following heroes every day: Vengeance Spirit, Drunken Master, Cloud Walker. I'm gonna have all these 3 heroes this week.

I'm using that technique that I just read about in the forums to farm War Chief, Shadowleaf and Vengeance Spirit. Resetting stages once for WC and SL, not for VS tho. This way I can do 3 stamina buys every day and not run out of gems, I could even do 4 I think. I'm VIP5.

I'm able to do lvl 2 of every Outland Portal with some mercenary heroes tho. I'm able to stay rank <50 or so every day in arena, yesterday I could grab rank 12. In Grand Arena I can stay in top 200 for the 34/h coins so that I can get 5 SS of Cloud Walker every day. From Arena coins I'm getting Panda for now and then not sure how to continue, do I max Panda or 5* OC? I made the mistake to get 5* Mystic but I'm not running into many Arcane Sappers so it's not a problem for now I guess. From GA I'm obviously taking Cloud Walker and I think I want to max him, then work on Death Mage since she is just 2*. Hoping it will be enough to do crusade and trials easily just like now. From Guild Coins I'm getting Arcane Sapper and maxing him then just work on some other heroes, maybe Lunar Guardian. From Crusade I'm taking Commando to 5* atm, then work on Frost Mage I guess, not sure. Obviously can clear crusade every day since I started, will get harder eventually I guess so I'll need to manage my heroes accordingly, not sure about hard mode either, would be nice if I could do that as well, we'll see I guess.

Do you think I'm doing the right thing with these?

I'm stuck at the first elite mission of Chap 10, that Swordmaster I just can't beat. I don't think I have the heroes to beat him atm, hoping it won't hold me up from progressing to Chap11 once I hit 71.

In Grand Arena I'm just using a mixture of my above mentioned maxed heroes, they keep me in top 200 so that's exactly what I want, as long as I'm getting those 34 coins per hour I'm happy.
    In Arena I'm using Mystic, Old Curse, War Chief, Shadowleaf and Commando. I'm in the top guild of my server and people told me I should max 3* Panda's skills and full enchant and use my only Moonglow on him to get P+2 and switch War Chief for him. What do you think? War Chief is gonna be 5* in 2 weeks, Panda will take much longer I think since I'm only getting 5 SS of Panda / day and he's just gonna be 3*. What do you think? I only have 1 Moonglow atm so I need to make the right decision.

Not too worried about my dmg in Guild Raids tho, I can stay in top 20 or so sometimes even around 10, my team lvl is 68, the top guy on the server who's in our guild as well is 80, he deals like 2M dmg and there are other guys who deal 1.5M too so we are able to do the first 2-3 Raids pretty quickly.

So yea, please answer these questions and help me make the right decisions, also let me know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm using the remaining stamina after farming those above mentioned SS' on Bag of Holding fragments, should I maybe use them elsewhere?

Thanks again for helping me! Really appreciate it, looking forward to your answers!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    TL;DR x.x
    Server 46 - Subush

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Hey 90's, from what I can tell, V.Nice going so far. I made the mistake of stopping OC at 3*, to get myself a Panda. This leaves me at lvl 79 with a 4* (100/150) Old Curse. And this is with getting roughly 500 arena tokens per day since the start. The problem with this will become VERY apparent once you and your opponents hit the lvl 73-80 marker, and Arcane Sapper begins to shine. You're gonna have to effectively gimp your Mystic by not equipping certain items and having him prety much unenchanted to ensure the opponents sapper won't ruin his day. If you've already equipped most items to your Mystic you're gonna be pretty boned until lvl 78.

I'm not sure why your AS is only 2*, perhaps being unable to get high on bosses or perhaps spent the guild coins elsewhere. You need to get him some more stars ASAP, he becomes rampant in just a few levels.

I'd also suggest getting DM to 3* is a priority before starting on CW, just to make Crusade that much easier. I can still clear 15/15 comfortably with a 3* DM. (lvl79)

In regards to the WC/Panda issue, I'd stay focused on WC if you can 5* him soon. I've noticed Panda only outclasses WC once they are both 5*

Also agree that 5* Frosty is a good idea, she's integral to pretty much any mage focused team, thanks to her purple skill. After COM/MYS/FM 5*, either get rifleman for raids, or use spare Crusade coins on gears.

You seem to be doing exceptionally well in arena being 12 tlvls behind the top players on the server though, grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetieskid View Post
    Hey guys! How is it going?

It's that time again when I need directions :P I'm just gonna quickly tell you where I'm at in terms of progression and heroes:

All the following heroes are P+1, max skills, max enchant and equipment: Mystic 5*, Shadowleaf 4*, Warchief 4*, Succubus 4*, Old Curse 4*, Commando 4*, Iron Hoof 3*, Arcane Sapper 2*, Death Mage 2*, Chaplain 3*. These are the heroes I'm mainly focusing on. Iron Hoof doesn't have maxed skills tho, <10 skills overall, not sure if I wanted to max him, will need suggestions Guess I should max him so that I can use him in Grand Arena for some dmg as well, not just tanking.

Following heroes at random levels, no skills, no enchant, no equipment, white: Tusked Storm, Savage One, Rifleman, Phoenix (2*, Purple), Warrior Monk, Ice Mage, Ember Star, Physic Sword, Lightning Master, Shallows Keeper, Imperial Executioner, Shadow Shaman, Silencer, Psychopath, Vanguard Warrior, Admiral, Machinist, Professional Killer, Deathgore, Cleric, Sniper.

Currently working on the following heroes every day: Vengeance Spirit, Drunken Master, Cloud Walker. I'm gonna have all these 3 heroes this week.

I'm using that technique that I just read about in the forums to farm War Chief, Shadowleaf and Vengeance Spirit. Resetting stages once for WC and SL, not for VS tho. This way I can do 3 stamina buys every day and not run out of gems, I could even do 4 I think. I'm VIP5.

I'm able to do lvl 2 of every Outland Portal with some mercenary heroes tho. I'm able to stay rank <50 or so every day in arena, yesterday I could grab rank 12. In Grand Arena I can stay in top 200 for the 34/h coins so that I can get 5 SS of Cloud Walker every day. From Arena coins I'm getting Panda for now and then not sure how to continue, do I max Panda or 5* OC? I made the mistake to get 5* Mystic but I'm not running into many Arcane Sappers so it's not a problem for now I guess. From GA I'm obviously taking Cloud Walker and I think I want to max him, then work on Death Mage since she is just 2*. Hoping it will be enough to do crusade and trials easily just like now. From Guild Coins I'm getting Arcane Sapper and maxing him then just work on some other heroes, maybe Lunar Guardian. From Crusade I'm taking Commando to 5* atm, then work on Frost Mage I guess, not sure. Obviously can clear crusade every day since I started, will get harder eventually I guess so I'll need to manage my heroes accordingly, not sure about hard mode either, would be nice if I could do that as well, we'll see I guess.

Do you think I'm doing the right thing with these?

I'm stuck at the first elite mission of Chap 10, that Swordmaster I just can't beat. I don't think I have the heroes to beat him atm, hoping it won't hold me up from progressing to Chap11 once I hit 71.

In Grand Arena I'm just using a mixture of my above mentioned maxed heroes, they keep me in top 200 so that's exactly what I want, as long as I'm getting those 34 coins per hour I'm happy.
    In Arena I'm using Mystic, Old Curse, War Chief, Shadowleaf and Commando. I'm in the top guild of my server and people told me I should max 3* Panda's skills and full enchant and use my only Moonglow on him to get P+2 and switch War Chief for him. What do you think? War Chief is gonna be 5* in 2 weeks, Panda will take much longer I think since I'm only getting 5 SS of Panda / day and he's just gonna be 3*. What do you think? I only have 1 Moonglow atm so I need to make the right decision.

Not too worried about my dmg in Guild Raids tho, I can stay in top 20 or so sometimes even around 10, my team lvl is 68, the top guy on the server who's in our guild as well is 80, he deals like 2M dmg and there are other guys who deal 1.5M too so we are able to do the first 2-3 Raids pretty quickly.

So yea, please answer these questions and help me make the right decisions, also let me know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm using the remaining stamina after farming those above mentioned SS' on Bag of Holding fragments, should I maybe use them elsewhere?

Thanks again for helping me! Really appreciate it, looking forward to your answers!
    GJ on what you are right now.

you are doing fine at G-arena, you don't need to get on 50s there just in the 34/h is good. just be on decent rank in your arena to get 500+ coins.

don't bother to get OC to 5* you are too late (but if you can get him in right now go), you barely need him anyways on 80+. focus on DK for 80+ or panda.

you are too early in farming mystic (mystic is good at 80+, farm commando and get it 5*, then farm AS to 5*, then FM (you need him for crusade and time trial 5)

VS is so good, focus on VS than leaves. You can get leaves in +10 box when you are at 80s it's easy to get gold.

for me you are missing DK. I consider DK a good TANK (even if he's not a tank). DK bounces back at 80+. I see players using him as a tanker in our server especially when the team has AS on them. AS and DK will share damage, so DK can charge up for his ulti.

a good defensive tanker in 80+. I see him paired with chap *5 + other def heroes. and it's the best anti AS for me if you use a physical team (he has high int and the opponents AS will not jump and just get stuck in frontline)

And the best comment I can give you is to be more active in forum and read stuff.

hope this will help you.

I'm 86 now, 8 heroes orange, lots of +4, rank 50s in arena, rank 100s in G-arena. (non-vip)

Hello everyone,

I also need help with building my team ^^ Currently level 46 (i have farmed enough gear to turn 12-13 hero into purple(fully) when i hit level 51-53) VIP12*

I currently have:

Front: IH*4 // WC*2 // Brute*3 // SavageOne*2 // WarriorMonk*3 // Admiral*2 // Shallows*2 // LightningEle*3 // Psychopath*2 // Mountain*3 // Cleric*2 // Vanguard*2 // Soulhunter*3 // Deathknight*3 // Deathgore*3

Central: Lunar*3 // OldCurse*3 // HiddenNeedle*3 / CloudWalker*3 // TuskedStorm*2 // DeathMage*2 // Machinist*2 // IceMage*3 // Silancer*2 // FrostMage*3 // Phoneix*2 // MasterMage*3 // Emberstar*2 // ImperialExe*3 // Necromancer*2 // ShadowShaman*3 // LightningMaster*2 // WanderingSpearman*3

Back: Commando*3 // Stormlord*3 // Shadowleaf*3 // Rifleman*2 // Chaplain*2 // Mystic*2 // ProfKiller*3 // Sniper*3

Usually I fight against teams based around FD. FD is sooo OP..i really cant counter it. It would be nice if someone would gave me some advice

I was using IH-CW-OC-Lunar-(Commando or HiddenNeedle or Stormlord) but it seems like its not working well.. (planning to use WC instead of IH but im not sure coz of the 2* difference also need advice on that)

They usually use (SavageOne or IH or WC)-FD-CW-OC-(Succubus or Shadowleaf).

I can take 1st spot based on luck, i fluctuate between rank 1-6. So can someone give me a good advice on building my team for my current level and another team for when i hit purple?

And also, how can i start a thread? Seriously i cannot find it!! Thanks ^^

New Comers
    hey 90s,

i'm in a pretty similar position and on the same server, just saw you a few places on top of me in the arena
    your setup actually sounds pretty nice, id also say you might want to get your sapper and dm (who suddenly starts showing in our arena ratings with two tank teams) up in quality asap.