Thread: Soul Shop update 1.8

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Soul Shop update 1.8

Hi,

I've currently 4x100 Soulstones ready for martial merchant. But i read, that in the new 1.8 update, the merchant will be replaced with a new Soul shop. Does someone of you guys already know more Details. Maybe from other game Versions?

Should i spend my 400 Soulstones now, or should I save them?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    From the patch notes it seems that u can Exchange ur stones for a currency which you can trade for Swordmaster stones OR gear. With the 100 Box u get some stones AND some Purple items, so the gear itself is Luck based. Anyways I was in the same boat as you and bought 3x 100 boxes, got some stones, yew bolt, and kreln reel so I was happy With the results. Especially since I will be able to spam alot of more bronze chests once im 90 which will probably be around the same time the New Merchant arrives. Good Luck =)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    You got yew bolt and kreln reel from martial merchant? I have opened 20 of the 100 chests and never gotten any gear that was better than /20 gear. Can anyone else verify this?
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Cool thanks guess just bad luck so far.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    save it , new shop mean new heroes , i`m saving too just incase if they put Invoker at soul shop.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    My friend got Moonglow reel from 100SS chests. Not bad.

New Comers
    Hey guys!Can you tell me how can i make the Martial Merchant appear?I mean what stage/chapter do i have to raid in?And should i raid in elite or normal mode?and how much stamina should i spend?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Since i went over 20 commando soulstones from bronze chests 3 days ago this martial merchant shows up all the time and the goblin merchant hasn't showed up since then... is it possible that he is somehow blocked by the martial merchant? I'm resetting stamina 6 times a day and prior to these 3 days i had the goblin merchant show up 2-4 times each day.

I might be unlucky, but i don't know what to think of this :d

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Yeah probably... it just didn't feel lucky because they didn't refresh so it didn't have any benefit after the first appearance.

Anyways... I believe the ratio of excess soulstones to swordmaster soulstones will be roughly the same with the new soul shop. Choosing which gear you can get is huge though, so waiting should not be detrimental whether you want swordmaster or not.

New Comers
    I am lv 73 and since now i havent seen martial merchant not even once...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by m3f1x View Post
    I am lv 73 and since now i havent seen martial merchant not even once...
    And do you have 5* hero with at least 20SS over? This is the requirement for MM to show up