Thread: Crafting items

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Crafting items

I would like to suggest adding a feature, button for instantly crafting an item if you have the necessary materials for it.. It would be a great if implemented, especially on items like Jachin's Ruby and Lulithan's Toothpick on higher levels. Your comments and further suggestions will be appreciated

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It won't take long for you to craft such item. First you only need to craft 1 high level item/times. Second, it's only several taps, don't be such lazy. Third, you must know what you have left, ppl like you often complains about missing things while being too lazy to check why & how it happened; you guys just tap once and them jump directly to game-issue crying why I lose every stuff after 1 click, please return blah blah blah...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I craft 1-2 items per week, so I dont need this type of feature.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    its good the way it is because u can see what items u are using and can follow on the amount of gear and fragments u are using...
    using auto craft without checking what items u use and thinking how many u will have left will get u stuck in no time

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    It won't take long for you to craft such item. First you only need to craft 1 high level item/times. Second, it's only several taps, don't be such lazy. Third, you must know what you have left, ppl like you often complains about missing things while being too lazy to check why & how it happened; you guys just tap once and them jump directly to game-issue crying why I lose every stuff after 1 click, please return blah blah blah...
    It's alright if you think it's me just being lazy for wanting this feature, but fyi i never complained about missing things in my account here in the forums. It's just that, have you tried crafting Jachin's Ruby+4 from nothing? it's like:

craft pendant, go back to screen and craft staff, craft ruby. go back to start since the screen don't allow you to at least click multiple times to craft the staff or ruby many times. You do this for around 8 times to craft only 1 Jachin +4.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I crafted more than 10 Jachin. I'm lvl 87 with about 25 Purple+ heroes, it gives you an idea how many gears I have crafted.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi there! A professional therapist from https://us.calmerry.com/relationship-test/ with relevant therapistise in your respective field. Orders are manually assigned to subject matter therapist who have the required degree and time available. We offer custom help services across a wide range of academic disciplines. Almost any type of work is possible. Head over to our order form to see a complete list of our services and areas.