Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloud Walker skill bug?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Cloud Walker skill bug?

I have just tested cloud walker multiple times in mock battle, and it seems that his ultimate skill is either bugged or not working as intended:

1) The actual aoe effect is smaller than the graphics indicates. Often times the enemy would stand within the graphics of the ultimate skill but take no damage.
    2) His ultimate skill no longer does any aoe damage to secondary targets after the primary/front-most target dies.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but could Betty check on this and give us some feedback?

Thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for reporting the problem. We will report the bugs to our developers. And the second bug is a common bug on some other hero skills which our developers said that they would fix soon, Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for reporting the problem. We will report the bugs to our developers. And the second bug is a common bug on some other hero skills which our developers said that they would fix soon, Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you for the reply Betty. I've noticed the second issue with some other heroes as well such as Commando, but her ultimate will not bug in arena because hero ultimates will freeze all other actions, so her ultimate will go off since it's instant. However, Cloud Walker's ultimate CAN bug out in arena because it is not instant and will last for a few seconds. Now that this bug matters a lot in arena because of heroes like Cloud Walker (where it didn't use to), do you know when this bug will be fixed? I hope it will be a high priority fix. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilute View Post
    Thank you for the reply Betty. I've noticed the second issue with some other heroes as well such as Commando, but her ultimate will not bug in arena because hero ultimates will freeze all other actions, so her ultimate will go off since it's instant. However, Cloud Walker's ultimate CAN bug out in arena because it is not instant and will last for a few seconds. Now that this bug matters a lot in arena because of heroes like Cloud Walker (where it didn't use to), do you know when this bug will be fixed? I hope it will be a high priority fix. Thanks!
    Dear Leader
    Our developers consider it as a minor bug that I don't think it will be fixed soon. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Don't bother dilute, they won't even fix a bug where Mystic ult goes backwards and hits nothing.

Due to the massive damage of Mystic ult it is indeed a matter of winning or losing the match if this bug occurs, but they don't give a fuck.
    Actually I believe that's okay. His ultimate will hit backwards if there's someone (eg sapper) directly in front of him or behind him. If sapper is in front, his ultimate will go backwards and hit nothing, but if sapper is behind his ultimate will turn backwards and hit the entire team, so it's probably intended.

Dear Leader
    Our developers consider it as a minor bug that I don't think it will be fixed soon. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, I can understand that it used to be a minor bug before Cloud Walker came out, since it didn't affect other heroes in arena, but it's definitely not minor now. I've managed to get the following videos from a friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUj_D4OBvlQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khlAnqFpRGw

The first video, in which the skill bugged out, happens 90% of the times. The second video, in which the skill didn't bug out, only happened 10% of the times, and hence it's reducing a lot of Cloud Walker's damage. Betty, could you help me show these videos to the developers and let them know that it's seriously affecting the hero's performance in arena? Maybe then they'll decide it's a more important bug. Thanks!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    i've also noticed this bug for cloud walker multiple times in arena, and i agree that it's definitely not minor.
    Betty, now that this bug massive affects cloud walker's performance in arena, please let the developers know of this new issue (the commando issue was quite minor) and tell them that the bug affects arena balance

Betty, I can understand that it used to be a minor bug before Cloud Walker came out, since it didn't affect other heroes in arena, but it's definitely not minor now. I've managed to get the following videos from a friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUj_D4OBvlQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khlAnqFpRGw

The first video, in which the skill bugged out, happens 90% of the times. The second video, in which the skill didn't bug out, only happened 10% of the times, and hence it's reducing a lot of Cloud Walker's damage. Betty, could you help me show these videos to the developers and let them know that it's seriously affecting the hero's performance in arena? Maybe then they'll decide it's a more important bug. Thanks!
    Dear Leader
    Thank you very much for your videos, our developers are working on fixing the porblem.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you very much for your videos, our developers are working on fixing the porblem.

Best Regards
    Betty
    dear admin pls fix mystics US bug when as blinks at his front his US will go the other directions and will not hit the enemy heroes its annoying
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    dear admin pls fix mystics US bug when as blinks at his front his US will go the other directions and will not hit the enemy heroes its annoying
    Well if sapper blinks to mystics back then his ult will hit enemy heroes...you can only get it one way or the other, not both

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you for the effort Betty. While they are looking at Cloud Walker, can I also report an issue where Mystic's Harmony (energy restore) skill can be casted on illusions? I think this is probably a bug as well.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Well if sapper blinks to mystics back then his ult will hit enemy heroes...you can only get it one way or the other, not both
    the enemy AS will blink at my OC then uses his US infront of Mystic and then Mystic will cast his US infront of Sapper without going to the back of Mystic and then hitting only sapper going to the oposite direction of the enemy heroes that is a big loss of offence and that will determine the fight automatic lose
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty, I would like to provide some updates for the bugs in Cloud Walker's ultimate skill. I've uploaded two new videos for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y03tkO9KP04
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-TAmjfUFIU

In the first video, the ultimate skill bugged out and did no damage to old curse, but in the second video it worked fine. Note that this time the front target never died in both videos, so I believe that there is a bug with Cloud Walker's skill, and another bug related to when his skill stops damage after front target dies. Could you update the developers with these videos? These bugs are really affecting Cloud Walker's arena performance, as most of his damage comes from his ultimate, which bugs out a lot

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I am a developer and know this:

If client finds a bug and reports it, the bug is going to be fixed as soon as possible. Bug reported here is a Major bug, why you call it minor?

Stop implement new features and try to fix these bugs firsts. I can't believe you do not fix a well known bug unless you can't do it because is complicated or can't be reproduced.

I have Commando and noticed many times the bug with her ulti. You never fix it, what kind of dev support is that ?

Betty, can you confirm that the most recent update also fixes cloud walker's ultimate skill? I am busy and won't be able to test it extensively till the weekend.