Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Valkyrie Level 6

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Valkyrie Level 6

As i myself find valkyrie 6 is challenging at 86 level, i wrote this just for those who find it difficult to pass, which I myself do, here's a few setup that i have tested that will pass it (provided ultimate skills used correctly)

Commando - shadowleaf - depths voice - vengeance spirit - deathmage
    Commando - frostmage - depths voice - vengeance spirit - deathmage
    Commando - frostmage - admiral - vengeance spirit - deathmage
    Commando - hidden needle - vengeance spirit - deathmage - depths voice (just for testing and it did passed)

I believed there are lots more combination which can be used, but just some TIPS for everyone on how to fight this.

1. If stage 1/3, any member of your team die by either ember ulti, vengeance ulti casted followed by master mage or windrunner ulti which killed any, or however 1 of your member died, just retreat.
    2. After retreat, just use the same team and click to any of stage 1-5 valkyrie and enter battle. After entering battle, you do not have to pass stage 1/3, just retreat and use back the same team to fight valkyrie 6. And u will find the result of the battle is different It is best that your dps ulti, if ready, is not spent on stage 1/3. Maximum u can used will be either depths or vengeance ulti, or u can reset it again until the result will be none ulti need to be use for your team to survive stage 1/3.
    3. Next is stage 2/3, where the key will be using depths / vengeance ulti to stop the first attacks from the enemy team. Depends on the timing cast and "miss" if happens, the best or most favorable enough for you to pass will be 3/4 enemy members disabled. Then just use ur dps ulti to finish it.
    Rotation will be: from beginning of battle (deathmage ulti) - depths ulti - frostmage / shadowleaf / dps ulti / commando ulti (last resort as it is best if it can be keep for stage 3/3)
    4. After you manage to pass successfully, it will be stage 3/3. The MOST IMPORTANT thing that you need to stop will be deathmage & frostmage skill from enemy being casted as this will definitely wipe your front 2 members and you will have no chance of winning anymore. So skill rotation will be (from beginning of battle) deathmage ulti - vengeance ulti - frostmage ulti - commando ulti - depths ulti (when the effect of vengeance ulti is almost over), and from there onwards your team will do the rest, you just spam on your ultimate whenever almost ready and should be able to win.
    5. The key will be, frostmage & deathmage skill stopped, and if enemy depths resist your cc skill and cast siren song, it will be mostly failed attempt too. So just keep trying, and you will get the best results that you want it to happen. And once you managed to passed it few times, or the first time, slowly you will get the hang of it and able to explore and try it. And the results you get might be able to be better than mine. Usually when i passed, checking on damage done from enemy will vary from deathmage frostmage chaplain depths 0 damage done, either 2 to 4 of these heroes will have 0 damage done when you are successful.

Please ignore the setup regarding hidden needle as it is a high VIP hero, but the rest i believe most of you guys have it. I'm yet to still try a setup without deathmage as my guildmembers some of them don't have this hero, but it is time consuming as i myself spent hours in the beginning trying to pass it. I have taken some videos as well how to pass it (but i don't know where to post it in this forum, (and it is not a high quality one just from my handphone capturing the ipad). Just keep trying and u will be able to pass it. If really anyone of you that might still not able to get what i'm saying and might understand more from looking at the videos, please let me know how i can help / send it to you. There're alot of things that i wanted to post in this forum before, but might as well start with this to help others.
    The videos are taken when i'm at 87 level as i did not do it at 86 level, but i can ASSURE u it is PASSABLE even at 86 level

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

I'm unable to upload to youtube as i'm not quite sure how to do it so hopefully the screenshot helps abit

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Nice post bro, I think also DV is not an easy hero to find in many people hero pool, since is kinda difficult to farm and lots of people don't give him importance at the beginning of the game (when you must start to farm to have her 5* at a decent level). What about commando - SL - VS - DM - FM? That's the first team with fm instead of dv. Have you tried that?

I just tried like u said with shadowleaf and without depths voice and yes it is passable
    image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Nice post bro, I think also DV is not an easy hero to find in many people hero pool, since is kinda difficult to farm and lots of people don't give him importance at the beginning of the game (when you must start to farm to have her 5* at a decent level). What about commando - SL - VS - DM - FM? That's the first team with fm instead of dv. Have you tried that?
    I just tried and yes it is passable with SL without DV

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeZone View Post
    I just tried and yes it is passable with SL without DV
    Nice, I'm happy to know that. Even though you have only orange heroes, lol. Hope it will work also with p4 heroes :P

Nice, I'm happy to know that. Even though you have only orange heroes, lol. Hope it will work also with p4 heroes :P
    +4 full geared full enchanted also can. As some heroes are even better remained at +4 before you are able to fully geared it when orange. For example, simply say +4 full enchanted is better than orange hero promoted but you are only able to wear 1-2 pieces gear for it

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i only have 2 orange depth4* + fm, dm p3 com p4 not full eq..still can..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Lvl 87 orange heroes are different level to P+4 heroes. Some of them are full geared.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    You need at least Orange DM to stand a good chance. The +2 skill level item helps a lot in making sure that her silence hits all 5.

Or you have to keep resetting a million times like a no lifer.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Lvl 87 orange heroes are different level to P+4 heroes. Some of them are full geared.
    Yes some are full geared at 87. But it is already passable at 86 level once it is unlocked. And can be done with +4 heroes as well, but definitely have to try quite a number of times to get the ideal result

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    My opinion..
    Most people who alr pass it will see a normal thing, and someone who still cant beat it, just wondering how to promote their heroes likes you..

But still at least you have share your strat here not like everyone who likes to give negative comments (maybe because they alr pass it ) and keep silent when see something good share (and copy it silently too)...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Hey vapezone, wouldnt guess u would show up in here (im on the same server) ....
    thanks for the guide however most ppl will have to wait for higher lvls to beat them ... not that many orange heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pauljame View Post
    Any setup without VS?
    I am curious about the same question. Also, how is Admiral in Valkyrie? And what level (4*, p+4 ??) is good enough for her to pass without too many tries.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I think it would be very hard to beat lvl 6 without VS cos she's currently one of the game's best disablers.