Thread: Server Time accountwide?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Server Time accountwide?

Hi, if I switch the server time is this for the hole account or only for the selected server?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroos View Post
    Hi, if I switch the server time is this for the hole account or only for the selected server?
    To change server time I think you need to change the time in you device, so effectively you change the time zone in all the servers. What I think you're getting on to is clicking on the button that says "Time Zone" to change the zone, it only tells you which time zone it is though (If this isn't what you meant I apologize and would like it if you would clarify what you mean).

I know how to switch the timezone. I just wanted to know if it's account wide or only on the one server I will change it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I hope you can't abuse this in any way.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    When you change server time it effects all accounts in your device, for example I have 2 accounts in 2 different servers, I change time zone in 1 account, when I log in another account in different server it automatically use new time zone (i.e if you thought it used old time zone, you would lose some events already)

Thanks. I just wanted to see the next event, but that way it doesnt make any sense