Thread: No permission do Post threads

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

No permission do Post threads

Hey,

I know itīs actually not an ingame issue, but Iīm not sure where to ask else. ( I read the "Read me First", but itīs actually not needed to post all this data. )

So I created an forum account, did alle the stuff which is needed but still donīt got any permisision to post something at the other Forums.

Do I need something else to do, or is just something with the regestration not working?

greetz skazu

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I actually have the same issue. I've searched the forums for some answers but can't seem to find any.

Edit: and now I can. Still don't know the answer.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leaders
    New users can only post new thread in in-game issues and billing issues. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Same issue. I signed up for an account to post in the recruiting forums. Basically I have been informed that you need to post in order to gain the ability to post a new thread. So I am kind of trying to accomplish that by this post.

Last thing I want to do is hi-jack someone else's recruitment thread. I highly doubt it would be well-received.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Same here, I came for recruitment posts.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Guys, this is a gated forum system. You have to post appropriate replies to threads to get your Contributor Level up to a minimum value to post into differing threads. i believe it is Contributor Level 2 for most of the forums.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skazu View Post
    Hey,

I know itīs actually not an ingame issue, but Iīm not sure where to ask else. ( I read the "Read me First", but itīs actually not needed to post all this data. )

So I created an forum account, did alle the stuff which is needed but still donīt got any permisision to post something at the other Forums.

Do I need something else to do, or is just something with the regestration not working?

greetz skazu
    Dear Leader
    You need to reply 5 posts(you are able to reply threads in order sub forums) and login again to become an Iron Member to post new thread in other sub-forums. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty