Thread: development team please read and consider

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Exclamation development team please read and consider

I have been playing this game for a long time now and for the money that is spent as a vip member the rewards are seriously not worth it the weekly hot sale has never dropped once for me and I ha e spent about a grand on this so I am beginning to wonder if there's a glitch or I'm just getting ripped of and its 400 gems each time like seriously with what you get out of it is not worth it also

You have brought a few more guild raids in so I think it's in the interest of the game to become better is increase the guild points early each day and amount earnt from 600 to 1200 in a day for each member of guild. So if you do all your missions for the day you get 1200 guild points to reset raids
    and the last bit is like to mention is there are 50 in each guild all trying to get same items these items need to be increased or like other games have different items for each heroe.

Final suggestion is another for items you guys should make it so you can build your heroes how you want either put ap items tank items or advice items or lifesteal items so build them custom would change arena and the game to the epic strategy game

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    1. about the vip heroes, nothing to say, im not vip 11 so idk the drop rate... sorry for ur bad luck
    2. 1200 stamina a day is somthing only high vip players can do and will be unfair to low vip's, guild will start asking for vip6+ and no free user will be able to get into a good guild. so it is an unfair advantage imo
    3. not everyone really needs the same item at the same time, there are items that are more popular like moonglows and staff of rawiis (in my guild) i just farm those and apply for items with less queue on them.

4. choosing what items to equip will ruin the game. it will leave u zero room for mistakes and will make the game very unlbalanced, it is enough that u equip the wrong items on ur warchief when he was purple and he may become useless to u and u lost ur chance to do anything in arena until maybe lvl 80...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    If you increase the amount given to each player for there attacks in the day 1200 is achievable by all and if you are in a high guild you will soon learn every player is going for same items and farming these items is what I do to but there drop rate is stupid for raid or auto 15 times on campaign I get 1 to 2 Rawls this is bad drop rate when you need 50 and

The thought of increasing these items drop rate from like 2 in guild loot to say 6 would mean a lot better game for all
    And I advise you don't bother vip up past 7 it's not worth it they keep screw
    Img the vip players your bonuses are not good like other games

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    u are looking at it the wrong way...
    u are buying gems... the vip is a bonus...
    now u are talking about increasing the basic stamina for everybody, that will never happen and it will mean nothing...
    it is meaningless because this is a competative game, u want those items to be stronger then the next guy, u will not have any advantage if everyone will have those items... ppl that think before they equip and plan ahead have an advantage now, it will disapear if the stamina and droprate will increase...

farming stuff is frustrating but everybody do it the same way as me and u...
    and i am in a strong guild that clear high lvl raids and i see how the queues work...