Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: Fallen dominion or cloud walker?

  1. #31
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    lol the AS did so bad x.x
    Server 46 - Subush

  2. #32
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    Did you exchange for FD yourself? It's a garbage hero....
    I have both CW and FD, and I use both.

    FD is faaaaar from a garbage hero. Once properly equipped and enchanted and developed he's one of the hardest characters to kill and has ridiculous attack speed and power. His damage output in raids and arena is phenomenal, the only place he is lacking is in spike/burst damage. He's a very durable and high sustained damage character.

  3. #33
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    5
    Like i asked in another thread i got my CW to 4* and i got 9000 GA coins should i go to 5* CW or go for FD before so he can help me in arena and raid then go 5* CW

  4. #34
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    27
    I got 4* CW, 5* would be nice, but I'd rather have 2 heroes 4* over 1 hero 5* for now
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

  5. #35
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    11
    I'm level 81 and I have 4 star FD, I opted to go for CW for 4 stars as they said two at 4 stars is better than 1 at 5 in the long run. While I say this I have been pushing to make FD a 5 star as he is a beast, I use him in all facets of the game minus the magic areas. You won't regret getting FD unless you use a bad setup.

  6. #36
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HavokGara View Post
    Like i asked in another thread i got my CW to 4* and i got 9000 GA coins should i go to 5* CW or go for FD before so he can help me in arena and raid then go 5* CW
    Go for FD. This "garbage hero" rocks!

    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

  7. #37
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroos View Post
    Go for FD. This "garbage hero" rocks!

    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Ugh how is he "rocks"?

    You would lose that fight if you are attacking or in grand arena....

    All I see is your FD fail to finish anyone off...there are still 3 alive on the other side lol

  8. #38
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    13
    people have problem killing FD as long as they dont have CW. Without any AoE damage or control, FD just melts against CW with his clones.

    Even if u dont look that he is better at arena, CW is great at Phoenix, Raged Blood (i use him even on robot, since his clones completly negates boss first ult), and do more dps at raids. I just dont get why somebody would want to get FD first since his usefulness is soo narrow compared to CW.

  9. #39
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    Ugh how is he "rocks"?

    You would lose that fight if you are attacking or in grand arena....

    All I see is your FD fail to finish anyone off...there are still 3 alive on the other side lol
    Nonsens. He has fought 45 seconds 1 vs 3 ( and more then 10 clones) against 3 Top Heroes with commando support, lots of clones and energy drain of VS. And FD was still alive to win the match, dealing more then 200k dmg. CW did 3 Ultimates in 3vs1 and they couldn't beat him.

    Maybe for your intelligence FD failed, but I think others understand.

    P.S.: to make it easier for you to understand: show me just one replay where your hero deals more then 200k dmg! Thanks!

  10. #40
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    people have problem killing FD as long as they dont have CW. Without any AoE damage or control, FD just melts against CW with his clones.

    Even if u dont look that he is better at arena, CW is great at Phoenix, Raged Blood (i use him even on robot, since his clones completly negates boss first ult), and do more dps at raids. I just dont get why somebody would want to get FD first since his usefulness is soo narrow compared to CW.
    Because he is Illidan Stormrage

  11. #41
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    Because he is Illidan Stormrage
    This guy knows what's up! Buy him a drink 😎

  12. #42
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    22
    I recently notice that FD shoots way too fast. It's like 1 shot per 2 seconds. Wasnt it supposed to be 4, or even 5, seconds to shoot once ?

  13. #43
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingmore View Post
    I recently notice that FD shoots way too fast. It's like 1 shot per 2 seconds. Wasnt it supposed to be 4, or even 5, seconds to shoot once ?
    Thats why the description hero written
    Im capable of beating 5 enemies?
    Holygosh

  14. #44
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    0
    Since I promoted dv to legendary fd became a piece of cake. I keep reading *dodge* *dodge* *dodge*
    Level 90
    Server 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •