Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fallen dominion or cloud walker?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Fallen dominion or cloud walker?

Hey guys i saw theres new heros to purchase on the grand arena shop and i would like to know which one of this two i should get first,it would be cool if u can also tell me some pros and cons about them,and should i even get them or i should just get DM/iron hoof to 3/4 stars?

Thx for the helpers

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAizen View Post
    Hey guys i saw theres new heros to purchase on the grand arena shop and i would like to know which one of this two i should get first,it would be cool if u can also tell me some pros and cons about them,and should i even get them or i should just get DM/iron hoof to 3/4 stars?

Thx for the helpers
    Hi,

you could at least check the first side of threads...there like 100 about this topic

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?28996-CW-or-FD
    for the watch!

Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Hi,

you could at least check the first side of threads...there like 100 about this topic

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?28996-CW-or-FD

Wow they all recommended on cw,i think im convinced,though what do u think?and whats so special about this hero?

Quote Originally Posted by LordAizen View Post
    Wow they all recommended on cw,i think im convinced,though what do u think?and whats so special about this hero?
    • extreme high phy. Dmg
    • can force enemies to use their skills in the other direction (because one of his clones/illusions is behind them; very effective against OC/VS)
    • helps tank to stay off damage, cause he can force the half team to turn around
    • can absorb high amount of damage (having 3 clones/illusions all over the "map") >>> you can easily do Raids without a tank, cause his clones/illusions make the enemy kill them first

A arena fight agains a 4 TL higher dude. You can see his heroes level and mine. Sapper and CW forced all 3 mid/back heroes to turn around:

My Raid VII Dmg Record of 1.726.548 damage:

for the watch!

• extreme high phy. Dmg
    • can force enemies to use their skills in the other direction (because one of his clones/illusions is behind them; very effective against OC/VS)
    • helps tank to stay off damage, cause he can force the half team to turn around
    • can absorb high amount of damage (having 3 clones/illusions all over the "map") >>> you can easily do Raids without a tank, cause his clones/illusions make the enemy kill them first

A arena fight agains a 4 TL higher dude. You can see his heroes level and mine. Sapper and CW forced all 3 mid/back heroes to turn around:

My Raid VII Dmg Record of 1.726.548 damage:

Oh damn looks awesome,i think i have made up my mind thanks alot for The help

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    facing cw does not give me any problems in arena (yeah sometimes super rnd ultimates in false direction can turn tides)
    facing fd is a complete other story he just drains and dps alot more with high hp (cw gets killed easily by aoe even before using ulti) but has not that rng factor like cw.

since u cant hire for pvp i will go with FD. get a dmg rekord with cw can always be done with a merc but thats only my oppinion

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSch- View Post
    facing cw does not give me any problems in arena (yeah sometimes super rnd ultimates in false direction can turn tides)
    facing fd is a complete other story he just drains and dps alot more with high hp (cw gets killed easily by aoe even before using ulti) but has not that rng factor like cw.

since u cant hire for pvp i will go with FD. get a dmg rekord with cw can always be done with a merc but thats only my oppinion
    as said multiple times
    FD for arena
    CW for rest

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    as said multiple times
    FD for arena
    CW for rest
    According to the chinese version Cloud walker seems one of the top arena heroes at 90, very present in the top50 ladder
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    can anyone post a picture of the gear for cloud walker and FD for p+2 and after?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    According to the chinese version Cloud walker seems one of the top arena heroes at 90, very present in the top50 ladder
    Wow i didnt knew we have so many heros,or is it only at the chinese version?

just Full Geared my CW to P+4 , need 3 more days to *4

cw.jpg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    just Full Geared my CW to P+4 , need 3 more days to *4

cw.jpg
    It's 5/100, you need 95/4 days = 23.75 ss/day or 25ss/day. Really ?

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    It's 5/100, you need 95/4 days = 23.75 ss/day or 25ss/day. Really ?
    i do 5x reset (170 coin/day) + 1 free reset = 30 SS a day , have 21k GA Coin , already prepare this moment from month ago