Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: Fallen dominion or cloud walker?

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    7

    Fallen dominion or cloud walker?

    Hey guys i saw theres new heros to purchase on the grand arena shop and i would like to know which one of this two i should get first,it would be cool if u can also tell me some pros and cons about them,and should i even get them or i should just get DM/iron hoof to 3/4 stars?

    Thx for the helpers

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAizen View Post
    Hey guys i saw theres new heros to purchase on the grand arena shop and i would like to know which one of this two i should get first,it would be cool if u can also tell me some pros and cons about them,and should i even get them or i should just get DM/iron hoof to 3/4 stars?

    Thx for the helpers
    Hi,

    you could at least check the first side of threads...there like 100 about this topic

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?28996-CW-or-FD
    for the watch!

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Hi,

    you could at least check the first side of threads...there like 100 about this topic

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?28996-CW-or-FD

    Wow they all recommended on cw,i think im convinced,though what do u think?and whats so special about this hero?

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAizen View Post
    Wow they all recommended on cw,i think im convinced,though what do u think?and whats so special about this hero?
    • extreme high phy. Dmg
    • can force enemies to use their skills in the other direction (because one of his clones/illusions is behind them; very effective against OC/VS)
    • helps tank to stay off damage, cause he can force the half team to turn around
    • can absorb high amount of damage (having 3 clones/illusions all over the "map") >>> you can easily do Raids without a tank, cause his clones/illusions make the enemy kill them first


    A arena fight agains a 4 TL higher dude. You can see his heroes level and mine. Sapper and CW forced all 3 mid/back heroes to turn around:





    My Raid VII Dmg Record of 1.726.548 damage:


    for the watch!

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    • extreme high phy. Dmg
    • can force enemies to use their skills in the other direction (because one of his clones/illusions is behind them; very effective against OC/VS)
    • helps tank to stay off damage, cause he can force the half team to turn around
    • can absorb high amount of damage (having 3 clones/illusions all over the "map") >>> you can easily do Raids without a tank, cause his clones/illusions make the enemy kill them first


    A arena fight agains a 4 TL higher dude. You can see his heroes level and mine. Sapper and CW forced all 3 mid/back heroes to turn around:





    My Raid VII Dmg Record of 1.726.548 damage:


    Oh damn looks awesome,i think i have made up my mind thanks alot for The help

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    11
    facing cw does not give me any problems in arena (yeah sometimes super rnd ultimates in false direction can turn tides)
    facing fd is a complete other story he just drains and dps alot more with high hp (cw gets killed easily by aoe even before using ulti) but has not that rng factor like cw.

    since u cant hire for pvp i will go with FD. get a dmg rekord with cw can always be done with a merc but thats only my oppinion

  7. #7
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSch- View Post
    facing cw does not give me any problems in arena (yeah sometimes super rnd ultimates in false direction can turn tides)
    facing fd is a complete other story he just drains and dps alot more with high hp (cw gets killed easily by aoe even before using ulti) but has not that rng factor like cw.

    since u cant hire for pvp i will go with FD. get a dmg rekord with cw can always be done with a merc but thats only my oppinion
    as said multiple times
    FD for arena
    CW for rest

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    as said multiple times
    FD for arena
    CW for rest
    According to the chinese version Cloud walker seems one of the top arena heroes at 90, very present in the top50 ladder
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    29
    can anyone post a picture of the gear for cloud walker and FD for p+2 and after?

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    14

  11. #11
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    29
    thanks man

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    According to the chinese version Cloud walker seems one of the top arena heroes at 90, very present in the top50 ladder
    Wow i didnt knew we have so many heros,or is it only at the chinese version?

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    28
    just Full Geared my CW to P+4 , need 3 more days to *4

    cw.jpg

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    just Full Geared my CW to P+4 , need 3 more days to *4

    cw.jpg
    It's 5/100, you need 95/4 days = 23.75 ss/day or 25ss/day. Really ?

  15. #15
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    It's 5/100, you need 95/4 days = 23.75 ss/day or 25ss/day. Really ?
    i do 5x reset (170 coin/day) + 1 free reset = 30 SS a day , have 21k GA Coin , already prepare this moment from month ago

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •