Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patch 0.12 Introducing the Watch Tower!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I DO NOT like the new look! It looks like something puked on my screen! It really hurts the eyes! Not to mention it seems to be freezing up more than normal (it's a beta and we are working that out I understand)! Thanks for making influence easier to regain. Now how about resources? They are few and far between!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The new art work is amazing, I have noticed lots of little hidden things and the colors are gorgeous, well done! I was kind of chuckling over it, does everyone remember where the game started with block like little place holders? Odd Cubist style stones and trees?

The Watchtower is working fine for me, although I do agree with some that the red quest splash is a bit redundant. Perhaps if it could be minimized off the screen?

Keep up the good work.

and now i can not log in yet again, just wonderfull Evony

I can't log in again either. Maybe we'll have to wait until Monday to log in.

Evony fix stuff like moving a object server error, battle click end battle or battle freeze in mid and u lose
    all that u gained from it.
    Fix this first then add stuff later dumb a**es.
    Fix the game then redo graphics again.
    Oh get rid of that dumb a** quest bar at bottom of screen.
    Train 20 thiefs??????????? Really? Already been there done that,

And if i want a post in all caps leave it in all caps

Is it now impossible to get a cities influence to zero? I've had a number of cities pop up around mine sitting on my squares and lowering my res production. Before the changes brought in yesterday it was possible to wear these cities down to zero influence so they'd auto-port away but now try as I might it's just not possible to get the influence to go to zero! I plundered a city right next to mine with only a lv 3 town hall over 20 times yet despite getting it down to 120 influence and hitting straight away, repeatedly, and it losing 200 influence per plunder attack I couldn't get it down to zero.
    So even when I was killing it with 3 mins left on the timer it still managed to regain more influence in that time than I could remove by beating it!
    If this is the case with a small city then how do players remove much larger cities from around HCs?
    As it is my production is now so much in the red it's hardly worth bothering anymore.

Plus you need to get rid of all the clutter on the screen. It's bad. Really, really bad. Apart from the player stats and chat box everything else, quests, invasions, campaign, orders, and the rest, could be put in a menu that was hidden behind the assistant button.

You seem to be turning this game into an unplayable mess!

Watch Tower worked for the first week and then quit. Sounds like not all the bugs are out of it yet and it is back to the drawing board.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    BIGGEST PROBLEM POST-UPDATE:
    The Match doesn't work. I've gone 3 days trying to find matches at least 2-3 times every hour, and over those 3 days I've had exactly 2 matches available to me. Yet other people are able to hit me? WTF? Oh, and add on to that the fact that you can't revenge anyone for match anymore. The red revenge button shows up but when you click it you get the "No Match Found" message. Seriously? STOP CHANGING THE LOOK OF THE GAME AND FIX THE REAL F---ING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

There... I've said it. I feel better now...

Watch tower now tells me I have to re-install but aps store and my pc says it's already installed.

Spartacus
    As some players said they don’t want to give the Google Analytics permission, we removed that from Watch Tower yesterday. And this means you may need to re-enable it in browser settings. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmariachi2_9406476 View Post
    Watch tower now tells me I have to re-install but aps store and my pc says it's already installed.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    watchtower has been messed up since it was released ...hasnt worked in weeks for me uninstalled and rinstalled checked all settings. Still says i need to install it ...shouldnt be this hard to use or figure out

Spartacus
    Which browser you’re using to play CoE? Have you tried to install Watch Tower in Google Chrome? Are you playing more than one account in Chrome? Please try to install Watch Tower in Chrome browser and play with only one account there. This should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by <COE>Maple View Post
    watchtower has been messed up since it was released ...hasnt worked in weeks for me uninstalled and rinstalled checked all settings. Still says i need to install it ...shouldnt be this hard to use or figure out