Thread: Machinist P+4 for Lord of Caves Difficulty 3?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Machinist P+4 for Lord of Caves Difficulty 3?

i was thinking of promoting Machinist to P+4 but i am not sure if Machinist P+4 will still be able to have full energy meter for his US skill to defeat Lord of Caves difficulty 3. so can anybody confirm if this is the case or not?

i think i don't have enough strong heroes with burst skills for difficulty 4 yet so i don't want to risk it and not be able to get those bags of holding. i am really reluctant to promote him without knowing for sure because that is the case when i hire Succubus P+2 or P+3. she does not have enough regen to use her skill at difficulty 3.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Regen doesn't affect energy during battle, if you can't get full meter after boss attack, thats because of your hero have too high a hp after promotion. I read that you get 10% meter for every 10% hp lost

I only can kill off LOC with psycho/machinist/dm/ice/fm half P+3/P+4, with some resets in case no crits come in.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    If any hero gets full energy in the difficulty 3 fight, then he will get full energy in the difficulty 4 fight in the same setup for sure (if he doesn't die )

EDIT: full energy meter not regen

was wondering if the promotion to P+4 will not make Machinist have a full energy meter to release his US skill to defeat Lord of Caves Difficulty 3. i have seen this happen with Succubus at P+2 or P+3 for difficulty 3

Well, my 4* p+4 machinist at level 83 dies without DK (magic resist aura), with DK he survives with full energy. From p+3 to p+4 he only gains a little bit of strength and at level 85 some magic resistance. You could try the fight first without these items that add that tiny bit of survivability. If he dies equip them.

are you referring to difficulty 3 or 4? my Machinist p+3 can survive difficulty 3 and have full energy. not worried if he will survive or not but worried he might not be able to have full energy to release burst skill.

I'm referring to difficulty 4. As I said, if you don't change his gear/enchants/whatever that gives him survivability then he will get more energy in difficulty 4 because he will take more damage.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    I passed Diff IV easy with Psychopath-FM-DM-Machinist-Mystic, all P+4
    S20 - lvl90

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    image.jpg
    I finished Difficulty IV with Machinist 3*, Mystic, FM, DM, Soulhunter. Only FM is P+4.
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Machinist +4, DM, OC, Mystic, FM +3 is good enough to pass lvl 4.

i am not sure if i have enough magic heroes at p+3 to finish difficulty 4. so can anyone confirm if machinist + 4 will still have full energy bar at difficulty 3 or will he just not have enough energy to use his skill because his hp/magic resist is too high at p+4?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance Spirit View Post
    i am not sure if i have enough magic heroes at p+3 to finish difficulty 4. so can anyone confirm if machinist + 4 will still have full energy bar at difficulty 3 or will he just not have enough energy to use his skill because his hp/magic resist is too high at p+4?
    I have always used Machinist P+3, its enough.
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando