Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to spend gold on bronze chest?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    i think u can consider to buy bronze chest when u can always clear crusade 15/15 and also doesn't need gold for skills. I'm lv 85 and normally when i have more than 10m i just buy bronze chest

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    When you have too much gold and nowhere to spend ..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    man how long have u guys played this game to have so much gold ? n_n

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    From my experience, I buy everyday x10 Bronze chests until I get at least one SS -> which means no more than 3 times.
    Since its all about luck, the more you spend on it, the more you will lose, its like gambling. I do it as a daily quest, like raiding for SS.
    Using this method, you won't feel the loss of gold that you used to earn for SS, and you're getting your SS slowly but surely (I get a hero every ~2days). There's no rush
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I only buy chests when I have an excess amount of gold, large enough so the loss of 90000 isn't that much of an issue.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I buy chest every day although I should be maxing out my skills of my 3rd team I rather get lucky and get SL ss to make her 5 stars quicker saving my stamina for better things later.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thank you for your advices. I do clear crusade 15/15 everyday. I also have a F2P acct on another server. In that one, I can only clear 13/15 with auto. Too lazy to do work on it since it is a testing acct in which heroes I leveled hero that I don't have on my main so see if they are any good. In that acct I will try to see if buying bronze chests will help me level up heroes faster than my main acct.

Thank you again. Nice game community!

New Comers
    I think when you have money to spend just buy like 2 sets of 10 of just go allout but if your broke save the $$!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I always buy 1 pack of 10x bronze chest at beginning of the day because I am quite impatient on the chest cracker quest.
    Also, 90k gold spent for daily lucky draw isnt much of an issue although I am only at lvl 64, VIP 7.
    I dont farm 1* from elite stage and never buy their ss (in gem) from shop but I was able to get my LS and Chap 3* quite early.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    I do my Daily stuff And iF I am finished skilling etc. I spend the rest for bronze chests. Today I spent 5m and got 20 LS SS 20 mystic SS and many others
    I nearly have every 1* Hero at 4* At Level 76. I think thats Kind of good

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    carefull now... bronze chests are addictive!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I normally just open 1x bronze chest a day just to see what I get - all the low level items are good for levelling a new hero anyway