Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Raid Reset question for high lvl guilds

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Guild Raid Reset question for high lvl guilds

So my guild is on Chapter 10 currently.

We have been able to reset every chapter right as we finish it.

But all that is about to change...

As i'm sure most of you have come accross this issue, I'd like to hear how your guild handles running low on Guild Activity Points. We want to keep resetting the lower chapters (i.e Ch 7) so that we get fast guild coins. We also want to keep resetting the higher chapters so that we can get the better gear.

Please post how your Guild handles this situation and how my guild might implement it without upsetting the lower level people, or the higher level people.

Thanks guys,

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Mine guild problem too, we are resetting chapter 7, 9 and 10 and we're able to manage all of them (7 for guild points, 9-10 for loots). Don't know going on what will we do

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Everything will change with the new 5 minute battle timer. Chapters will be finished A LOT faster and my guess is high level guilds will only be able to afford 13 and 14 once they get to 90.

Focus needs to be on gear, always gear. Fuck guild points, gear is far more valuable. That means as soon as you cannot afford further resets you scrap the chapter with least amount of useful loot.
    5 minutes battle timer? haven't seen that.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    You have to abandon chapters as you move on. Since later on you can clear higher lvl pretty quickly. My guild can clear chapt 11 in 3,5 days so there's no room for 10 and 12 anymore. Of course, the amount of guild coins will decrease gradually due to higher cost of reset but you get better loots in returns.

At the end of the day, you are going to use guild coins to buy gears anyways. So why even bother? Keep reseting Chapter 7 at the expense of higher lvl chapters is the worst mistake.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    we keep Raids 12 , 13 and 14 open all time if possible. 11 if we got enough gp and the other 3 are still open. happens kinda seldom tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Napfel1805 View Post
    we keep Raids 12 , 13 and 14 open all time if possible. 11 if we got enough gp and the other 3 are still open. happens kinda seldom tbh
    You should do 11 instead of 12. It has the best loots. 12 contains mostly craps.

Yeah, I mean We are just now about half way through Chapter 10 for our first time. Most of you seem to be way past us. How did you handle it back when you were in our shoes at our Raid level, and ran very low for the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by BMHolthouse View Post
    Yeah, I mean We are just now about half way through Chapter 10 for our first time. Most of you seem to be way past us. How did you handle it back when you were in our shoes at our Raid level, and ran very low for the first time?
    We abandoned Chapter 8 first, since 7 and 8 are pretty similar in terms of loots but we can clear 7 faster.

After a while when we unlocked 11, we could clear 9 pretty quickly so say bye to 7 and 8.

Similarly, we gave up 9 when we unlock 12, 10 when we unlocked 13, opened one last time for low lvl players to get some BoH before moving on.

Now after unlocking 14, we have to abandon both 10 and 12. Doing only 11-13-14.

Rule of thumb: keep 3 chapters going, open 1 more only if you know you have sufficient points to reset them on time. Watch out for the situation when 2-3 chapters finishing at the same time. You may need to save up 100-120k activities points to not miss their resets.

Ok. I will suggest the strategy to my guild. I guess its just a question of how "Active" we can be to create activity points versus what we want to spend it on, and then do we care more about Guild Raid coins or the Loot.

My guild is spread out with what Team Level its members are so it might be an issue agreeing on one strategy. I am level 78 and am the 2nd highest lvl person in my guild.

Everyone is spread out level wise but they seem to all have a very good sense of game strategy so hopefully we can work something out. Thank you all for your input. Let me know if there is anything else you suggest

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    You should do 11 instead of 12. It has the best loots. 12 contains mostly craps.
    How does 11 have better loot then 12, or am i missing something? For me the loot in 12 contains more valuable items.

Yes, but you get moonglow instead. Might be of course a close call

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    my guild like 12 over 11

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    11 + 14 hands down best loot. We also reset 13

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Chap 12 after the first 3 stages u get Moonglow, Rawlis and Kreln Horn which are all very important items. (Even for Orange chars , they are part of many items)
    Chap 12 has Axe at the beginning, which is clearly better. But then Kreln Horn and Rawlis and Yew bolt. I guess i like moonglow better

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Chapter 11 is faster also need to account for that. At least in my guild it's faster.