Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.8 Preview

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

New Features:
    - Crusade: Added a Hard Mode in Crusade. Leaders will get double rewards under this mode.

Hi Ember,

Question regarding the Hard Mode in Crusade - will the players below VIP10 be able to choose from Hard or Normal mode and complete only 1 of those each day? Or we'll be able to do Normal mode and then additionally do the Hard mode?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    You answered your own question, they are categories for legendary skill so you know which heroes gain the bonuses.
    If they copy the fifth skills from the dot arena, there are none which have any connection to afore mentioned differenciation ... Thats why i ask, why they implement it soooo ahead (there are no classifications of giant, sword heroes, etc. but the skills are already sorted)...

if u answered me considering the medals only, of course i know that, i just dunno, why the list is so incomplete

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Lightning Spirit (Mar Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can instantly shuttle back and forth in the battle field and damage the weak targets.

Storm Lord (Feb Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can summon storms to control and kill enemies who try to approach his team

If this Lightning Spirit is Storm spirit then Storm Lord is who?

Quote Originally Posted by seankua View Post
    maybe disruptor

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by seankua View Post
    Lightning Spirit (Mar Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can instantly shuttle back and forth in the battle field and damage the weak targets.

Storm Lord (Feb Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can summon storms to control and kill enemies who try to approach his team

my guess this Lightning Spirit is refer to Leshrac (Tormented Soul) from Dota

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    That was what i thought but in China, he's in the middle row, not in the back line.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    I guess u should have thought of that when u were rushing to raise the cap, those suggestions (or similar ones) were made during that time ... ... dunno fow which servers u r implementing this but i can imagine that at some servers the gap is already tremendous....

Would be also nice to have the hard arena mode sooner, thanks for that though....

Could u also specify, why there are fire, ice and lightning with few skills ? (probably connection to legend skills, but would be nice to clarify, since it wasnt mentioned anywhere) .... and could u update all the hero classes (the medals) ? the list now seems incomplete (ex. shallows keeper, he looks pretty fishy to me or at least trollish) .... if not, my mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    You answered your own question, they are categories for legendary skill so you know which heroes gain the bonuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    If they copy the fifth skills from the dot arena, there are none which have any connection to afore mentioned differenciation ... Thats why i ask, why they implement it soooo ahead (there are no classifications of giant, sword heroes, etc. but the skills are already sorted)...

if u answered me considering the medals only, of course i know that, i just dunno, why the list is so incomplete
    The Elements will later be for "invoker" hero to mix his spells.

Edit: They also are releasing new gameplay slowly, the players will all be gone if everything is given too quickly!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I ageee item wise. Crusade should be opend up. So axes to wizard hats can drop too. I use the crusade items now for enchanting coz they are always the same :/

Remove time from Trials and Rift too. We habe enough to do now with caves GA, Raid, Pve and more. No need for timers to stretch the ame over the day.

Yes whisper option in contribution/raid check would be really handy.

Otherwise it sounds great

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Remove time from Trials and Rift too. We habe enough to do now with caves GA, Raid, Pve and more. No need for timers to stretch the ame over the day.
    Especially because Outland portal has no Cooldown aswell.

And:
    • Add a guild-log like we have it in the raids, then we have an overview who has joined/left the guild.
    • Increase the textfield for notes in the guildwindow, that way important notes can be placed there. At the moment it is just too tiny.
    • Let the highest lvl member also admire lower lvl members, they loose so much potential stamina at the moment.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    What about new heroes in shop ???? like Phoenix etc

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I think guild Meat Daily should be increased from 600. Seems to low for players who enjoy more game time.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    In chinese version they have increased it to 800. which is a good value

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    No update for grand arena coin shop?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Wait til February 1st for new hero.

Please increase guild contribution to 800 or 1000