Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 360

Thread: Version 1.8 Preview

  1. #16
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

    New Features:
    - Crusade: Added a Hard Mode in Crusade. Leaders will get double rewards under this mode.

    Hi Ember,

    Question regarding the Hard Mode in Crusade - will the players below VIP10 be able to choose from Hard or Normal mode and complete only 1 of those each day? Or we'll be able to do Normal mode and then additionally do the Hard mode?

  2. #17
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    You answered your own question, they are categories for legendary skill so you know which heroes gain the bonuses.
    If they copy the fifth skills from the dot arena, there are none which have any connection to afore mentioned differenciation ... Thats why i ask, why they implement it soooo ahead (there are no classifications of giant, sword heroes, etc. but the skills are already sorted)...

    if u answered me considering the medals only, of course i know that, i just dunno, why the list is so incomplete

  3. #18
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    7
    Lightning Spirit (Mar Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can instantly shuttle back and forth in the battle field and damage the weak targets.

    Storm Lord (Feb Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can summon storms to control and kill enemies who try to approach his team

    If this Lightning Spirit is Storm spirit then Storm Lord is who?

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by seankua View Post
    If this Lightning Spirit is Storm spirit then Storm Lord is who?
    maybe disruptor

  5. #20
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by seankua View Post
    Lightning Spirit (Mar Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can instantly shuttle back and forth in the battle field and damage the weak targets.

    Storm Lord (Feb Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can summon storms to control and kill enemies who try to approach his team

    If this Lightning Spirit is Storm spirit then Storm Lord is who?
    my guess this Lightning Spirit is refer to Leshrac (Tormented Soul) from Dota

  6. #21
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    7
    That was what i thought but in China, he's in the middle row, not in the back line.

  7. #22
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    I guess u should have thought of that when u were rushing to raise the cap, those suggestions (or similar ones) were made during that time ... ... dunno fow which servers u r implementing this but i can imagine that at some servers the gap is already tremendous....

    Would be also nice to have the hard arena mode sooner, thanks for that though....

    Could u also specify, why there are fire, ice and lightning with few skills ? (probably connection to legend skills, but would be nice to clarify, since it wasnt mentioned anywhere) .... and could u update all the hero classes (the medals) ? the list now seems incomplete (ex. shallows keeper, he looks pretty fishy to me or at least trollish) .... if not, my mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    You answered your own question, they are categories for legendary skill so you know which heroes gain the bonuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    If they copy the fifth skills from the dot arena, there are none which have any connection to afore mentioned differenciation ... Thats why i ask, why they implement it soooo ahead (there are no classifications of giant, sword heroes, etc. but the skills are already sorted)...

    if u answered me considering the medals only, of course i know that, i just dunno, why the list is so incomplete
    The Elements will later be for "invoker" hero to mix his spells.

    Edit: They also are releasing new gameplay slowly, the players will all be gone if everything is given too quickly!

  8. #23
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    14
    I ageee item wise. Crusade should be opend up. So axes to wizard hats can drop too. I use the crusade items now for enchanting coz they are always the same :/

    Remove time from Trials and Rift too. We habe enough to do now with caves GA, Raid, Pve and more. No need for timers to stretch the ame over the day.

    Yes whisper option in contribution/raid check would be really handy.

    Otherwise it sounds great

  9. #24
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kaka
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    6

  10. #25
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Server 34
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Remove time from Trials and Rift too. We habe enough to do now with caves GA, Raid, Pve and more. No need for timers to stretch the ame over the day.
    Especially because Outland portal has no Cooldown aswell.

    And:
    • Add a guild-log like we have it in the raids, then we have an overview who has joined/left the guild.
    • Increase the textfield for notes in the guildwindow, that way important notes can be placed there. At the moment it is just too tiny.
    • Let the highest lvl member also admire lower lvl members, they loose so much potential stamina at the moment.

  11. #26
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    10
    What about new heroes in shop ???? like Phoenix etc

  12. #27
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    9
    I think guild Meat Daily should be increased from 600. Seems to low for players who enjoy more game time.

  13. #28
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    14
    In chinese version they have increased it to 800. which is a good value

  14. #29
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    0
    No update for grand arena coin shop?

  15. #30
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    78
    Wait til February 1st for new hero.

    Please increase guild contribution to 800 or 1000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •