Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.8 Preview

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Ember,
    Just hope you to tell devs, remove the cooldown of time rift and trials please...

Sometimes I just fall asleep when trying wait and complete them, after my long time work...
    When I wake up, a new day begin, and they are reset...

I feel really bad amd mad about the cooldown design...
    It force me to spend at least 50 min or 1 hour to wait the cooldown after work at around 23:00...
    I am so tired then...

BRs,
    VIP11
    Marcos

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Why is there a cooldown anyway?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darksider8436 View Post
    If you were making a list of 10... EA & Ubisoft would be right up there for me...I'd even go as far to say blizzard since their acquisition.
    Lets be fair. Some of us played Duke Nukem Forever and Aliens: Colonial Marines.... lol
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    doombringer is not good only against heroes with illusions. And heroes with skills that works only against fragment of other heroes already exist in game since day 1 (drow silence is one from top of my head).
    If you meant Shadow Leaf's silence you are sorely mistaken. Silence in general works againts ALL mages (INT heroes) and that is incomparable with Doombringer's illusion eating that is good againts 2 heroes out of the 60+. Tell me another hero skill that only works againts 2 other specific heroes. Although with the introduction of 5th hero skill they might start to rearrange the hero roles in general making these specific counters.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Satralis View Post
    Tell me another hero skill that only works againts 2 other specific heroes.
    Savage One's Legendary skill. Sure, it is a buff... but it only works on two other heroes!

What prize did I win?
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Why is there a cooldown anyway?
    the same reason why they give stamina 3 times a day - to force people enter game more than once a day.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    the same reason why they give stamina 3 times a day - to force people enter game more than once a day.
    Forced? I didn't know you have a gun pointed at your head while playing this game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    What version game are all you using? I am using 1.7.3.120. Crashes all the time.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Weyman View Post
    What version game are all you using? I am using 1.7.3.120. Crashes all the time.
    We're on that same version too +Weyman, patch 1.8 hasn't been released yet nor is there an actual release date yet, it'll be here when it gets here.

New heroes are out though for sign in monthly, and the death bringer just went to magic stone chest a little while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Satralis View Post
    Tell me another hero skill that only works againts 2 other specific heroes.
    Actually I think it works vs disease bringer too. If you read his spell description it says : illusion and summoned creature ? Tell me if I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by SixeliA View Post
    Actually I think it works vs disease bringer too. If you read his spell description it says : illusion and summoned creature ? Tell me if I'm wrong
    It works against Fallen Dominion, Cloud Walker, Disease Bringer, Depth's Voice, ..and I may be forgetting one.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    I saw a video with him in action: lvl 60 cloud Walker vs death bringer lvl 59.Even he eats the clones and he gain some speed can eat just in front or in his back(don t clean the field like all we want.Like i said a silence tank its like silence then dead...he has low hp for a tank (was better if he was middle).The silence its for a randon enemy not all like normal silence. He seal that enemy (no ultimate no skills) and death bringer enegry decrees until 0.Then the full energy angry opponent destroy him(in cw vs db like 5 clones and his ultimate was aleady activate after 2 seconds when the seal gone . db was at half and cw casts all he had).So 5 vs 5 i think ..if survives.. will eat a clone or 2 then silence one hero for 2 seconds then dead.. If the opponent has comando and death mage i think he is at half hp(myabe 60-75% but its a tank...) in 2 seconds after the battle starts

Please reduce stamina refill to 3 min

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Valhalen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    I saw a video with him in action: lvl 60 cloud Walker vs death bringer lvl 59.Even he eats the clones and he gain some speed can eat just in front or in his back(don t clean the field like all we want.Like i said a silence tank its like silence then dead...he has low hp for a tank (was better if he was middle).The silence its for a randon enemy not all like normal silence. He seal that enemy (no ultimate no skills) and death bringer enegry decrees until 0.Then the full energy angry opponent destroy him(in cw vs db like 5 clones and his ultimate was aleady activate after 2 seconds when the seal gone . db was at half and cw casts all he had).So 5 vs 5 i think ..if survives.. will eat a clone or 2 then silence one hero for 2 seconds then dead.. If the opponent has comando and death mage i think he is at half hp(myabe 60-75% but its a tank...) in 2 seconds after the battle starts
    Link for the video?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimod View Post
    the update looks cool and i think will be at the start of march because of the new month heros.but the description is poor and need to be more clearly.

If the ancient temple appear randomly is a time limit for the battle and dissapear like the goblin merchant? Or stays there until the fight is over? The rewards are gears and other items so no money or hero souls?
    At crusade a hard mode will be unlocked after you finish the normal crusade so and drop you double then the first x2 gears x2 hero souls and x2 gold x2 crusade coins? I saw at crusade at the last fight for the last chest are players same to your level ( 2 doesn t metter) how you can win against a player with higher rank higher gear higher skills (not the first will be the problem but your team will be destroyed when you ll face one player with 5-6 levels higher).hope the hard crusade players will be selected by power not by the level.
    The soul shop is a good think but hope they aren t 100souls for 100 coins and 5 swordmaster souls 500.is better a normal soul x2,3 for a swordmaster soul.
    Legendary quest will be cool for new skins and 1 new skill but the gear is weak and if you don t enchant it--> max purple+4 > orange half maxed
    the server capacity and rank restriction won t affects my server because they already have 90lvl but is a good way to balance the server powers (hope and belive that in the 1.9 1.10 a guild war or a server war will be awesome.
    The new heros like ninja assasin or fallen dom. Are like one man(hero) army:i get destroyed by the assasin ultimate with 14k critical casted like 3 times on 1 hero (x_x why me..) when my backline is still with low hp because there is no backline tank for thouse op heros.i saw that the fallen dmg was limited..gj but still lucky players from 30-60(gold chest drop) will dominate the field.try make the old useless heros with a op 5 skill just to put them back to the game and don t make counter heros like death bringer(still usefull but at vip11 or 3 month after).
    And now the minor problems or advices
    - the outland still with 2 fight is still poor try make it at 5 or double the drop.gj with no cooldown.
    - the guild raids at 2 again still poor make some 2-3 hours cooldown and give us 5 chances
    - the crusade still drop us lvl 0 gear ( yeah i know not every chest need to drop purple and heros but lvl 0..)
    - the grand arena reward even with by hour a 50 coins for top1 and for top 1500 28 is still poor (top1 - 200 top1500 - 40 should be enough)
    - the arena still drop poor coins even cumulated arenas rank ( i need 2 days for 5 souls)
    - the simple merchant and the goblin should be restored by 10 gems or 10000-50000 gold not for 100gems (who restored thouse 2 with gems ?really now)
    - the guild energy should be maxed at 400.000 and increesed at 800/day
    - the raids shouldn t have a rank limit same with the dropped items(anyway what if a 40 lvl player try a raid 14? 0.0001%? Counts?)
    - a guild item shop should be good i sell(with the auto-price like in the shop) you buy and i earn what was yours(still a guild need to help each other)
    - a replay for grand arena should be sheared (only in guild not in wisper or global)
    - the exp bottle should be incressed to 40- 60 or upgrade to cheese or meat at lvl 70+
    - give us the posibility to take unequip an gear from a hero and equip at another ( even if the enchant will disappear )
    - upgrade the gears orange +1 +2
    - guild wars and/or server wars
    - real time play with friends (a duel where can both opponents cast their spells how they will wish)
    - try make the drop from gold chest more consistent ( we need purple gear...if the drop will be exp try make it x10)
    - increese the guild max players from 50 to 70
    - update the avatars from leaderboards ( i had the fallen d avatar i changed to cloud w at arena leaderb i still have it with fallen at grand arena leadeerb i have it with cloud)
    - try make something better for vip 7-9 and 12-15 thouse are wasted money if you are vip 8.. And some more beneficts for vip 1-6 ( all we ask the question : I payed 10$ how a non vip can win so easy against me)
    - try make a leaderboard for non vip players to see who is the best without spending the money on the game
    - make a balance between vip and non vip (restriction like for a vip to have just 5 fights/day against a non vip and increes the chances with the vip level)
    - the cooldown for arena s is to expensive try make it 50 or something(even someone top 50 won t spend 300gems for a change to fight a rank 20 player then lose against)
    - the time rifts are cool and give us a lot of thinks but the lvl for unlocking another difficulty is hard to achive just for some extra cheese or 20.000gold
    - a preview of an upgraded gear to see the stats before we upgrade or enchant them
    - more guild coins (250-350)
    - some more gems at first time complete chapter ( 1 have 10 1-40 1-0 try make them 25 for each)
    - more gold at guild top players ( 5000+)
    - increase the food taked from defend a cave (max 3?...i was atacked by 6 waves/1 enemy 6 food must be..1 food for each... Even he failed or not)
    - increase the food limit from 20 to 40/60
    i missed something?