Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.8 Preview

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar

Version 1.8 Preview

Dear Leaders,

In next version Heroes Charge 1.8, we will continue providing our leaders with high quality heroes and game features, as well as balance adjustments in accordance with feedback from the community. Here is the preview for your information and discussion:

New Heroes:
    - Lightning Spirit (Mar Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can instantly shuttle back and forth in the battle field and damage the weak targets.
    - Ancient Protector (Mar Magic Stone Hero): Front line supporting Hero, who possesses crowd-control, regeneration and DPS skills.
    - Death Bringer (Mar Magic Stone Hero): Front line Tank, who can swallow down an enemy illusion to make himself more powerful. His ultimate skill disables a hero from casting any skills!

New Features:
    - Ancient Temple: This feature will be unlocked randomly during battles. You will need to invite your fellow guildmates to help complete it and get awesome awards of hero gear and other items.
    - Crusade: Added a Hard Mode in Crusade. Leaders will get double rewards under this mode.
    - Soul Shop: Replaced the Martial Merchant with Soul Shop. Your extra soul stones will be used to redeem Soul Coins in exchange of Swordsmaster and hero gear.
    - Legendary Quests: The second batch of Legendary heroes will be Savage One, Depths Voice, Mystic, Lightning Elemental and Emberstar.

Others:
    - Added a group mail function for guild leaders to mail all members.
    - Improved Team Level Cap:
    1. Different servers will have different Team Level Caps based on the opening time of the servers.
    2. If a leader reaches the current Team Level Cap in a server, the Team EXP will still be accumulated until the next Team Level Cap is unlocked in this server.
    3. If a leader reaches the highest Team Level Cap in the game, the Team EXP will be turned into Dragon Coins in Crusade until the next highest Team Level Cap is unlocked in the game.
    - Bug fixes and other minor improvements.

If you have any feedback or ideas, please reply to this post. Thank you all for the continued support and love!

Best Regards

Ember

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    First roll out Feb update please.

Along with mail, can you add a whisper button while checking 7 day contribution and raid instances? to commend or chide a guild member on his good performance / bad performance?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Elaborate please

1. Different servers will have different Team Level Caps based on the opening time of the servers.

I thought level cap is 90. I'm assuming maybe this is for servers 50+

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Elaborate please

I thought level cap is 90. I'm assuming maybe this is for servers 50+
    Yes, new servers will have a lower level cap in the beginning.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post

Others:
    2. If a leader reaches the current Team Level Cap in a server, the Team EXP will still be accumulated until the next Team Level Cap is unlocked in this server.
    3. If a leader reaches the highest Team Level Cap in the game, the Team EXP will be turned into Dragon Coins in Crusade until the next highest Team Level Cap is unlocked in the game.

I've some concerns here. Can you make an announcement what server will get what lv-cap by now? And what is the rate for converting EXP to Dragon coins.

I'm concerning this point because i'm going to reach lv 87 by tonight. Plus form my calculation i will be able to reach lv 90 by end of Feb.

If i got Dragon coins as compensate with rate of 1 exp per 1 dragon coin. and my server got lv cap at 80. i think i'm gonna be mad because it's totally loss for me.

Banned Contributor Level 3

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Dear Leaders,

I
    - Crusade: Added a Hard Mode in Crusade. Leaders will get double rewards under this mode.

Ember

Can you please elaborate on this hard mode?What will the double rewards be?Because from last chest today i got 3 branches,are we to get 6 branches now?

Crusade chests should drop either purple item fragments x1 or hero shards x1(when chest is purple),all else is simply garbage.Made a similar thread about it in suggestions but it didnt get any attention.

Ps keep up the good work,this game rocks!

Dear Leaders,

I

Ember

Wil this be onley for VIP 11 (). Like the last update

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by toeyyyyyyyyyy View Post
    I've some concerns here. Can you make an announcement what server will get what lv-cap by now? And what is the rate for converting EXP to Dragon coins.

I'm concerning this point because i'm going to reach lv 87 by tonight. Plus form my calculation i will be able to reach lv 90 by end of Feb.

If i got Dragon coins as compensate with rate of 1 exp per 1 dragon coin. and my server got lv cap at 80. i think i'm gonna be mad because it's totally loss for me.
    You are very funny indeed. Didn't you read that extra xp will be stored until max lvl cap which means that you will always be at maxed lvl everytime the cap rises. For example, even if your server has cap 80 and you are at 87, you still receive xp as storage up until the amount of storage is enough to reach 90. Only after that the Dragon coin conversion starts to kick in. So what exactly are you losing? About exchange rate, does it really matter? Previously at cap 80, ALL your team xp were burnt for nothing, now we get some nice bonuses for reaching the cap quickly. Still wanna complain? Seriously.....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Will Hard mode be available only to VIP 10, for their second run? Or will it be implemented for all and be able to choose whether to do normal or hard mode without energy/life regen

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Death Bringer is gonna be OP for sure. Doom

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Finally different difficulties in Crusade!

This will give much value to non vip10 players since they can get the benefit of vip10 if they are really strong.

I just hope a full 5* max enchanted DM team will be enough
    Plot twist... Its a VIP 15 feature

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Ember,

PLEASE Take a consideration about:
    "Remove the cooldown time of Time Rift & Trials" PLEASE...

I started a suggestion and discussion here~~~
    And some people agree with me.
    Hope you take it into consideration and add it to ver. 1.8

Thanks for your patience and reading.
    Best Regards,

vip10 Marcos

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    - Ancient Protector (Mar Magic Stone Hero): Front line supporting Hero, who possesses crowd-control, regeneration and DPS skills.
    Is this Treant Protector ?

New Features:
    - Soul Shop: Replaced the Martial Merchant with Soul Shop. Your extra soul stones will be used to redeem Soul Coins in exchange of Swordsmaster and hero gear.
    This shop will be available all time or will appear randomly like MM ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

I guess u should have thought of that when u were rushing to raise the cap, those suggestions (or similar ones) were made during that time ... ... dunno fow which servers u r implementing this but i can imagine that at some servers the gap is already tremendous....

Would be also nice to have the hard arena mode sooner, thanks for that though....

Could u also specify, why there are fire, ice and lightning with few skills ? (probably connection to legend skills, but would be nice to clarify, since it wasnt mentioned anywhere) .... and could u update all the hero classes (the medals) ? the list now seems incomplete (ex. shallows keeper, he looks pretty fishy to me or at least trollish) .... if not, my mistake