Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Rifts 5 & Trials 6

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    exp rift - AS OC mystic FM commando
    I'm not sure if this fits for lvl 81. As is dying in first round. tried this over 50 times, always the same result.

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    I'm not sure if this fits for lvl 81. As is dying in first round. tried this over 50 times, always the same result.
    I've no problem with DM - Mystic - Com - FM - WC

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    try at 82 then after u promote to p+4...
    and it takes some retries anyway... if u survive stage 1 u win...

Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    try at 82 then after u promote to p+4...
    and it takes some retries anyway... if u survive stage 1 u win...
    I think the main trick is to have ALL heroes alive to cast their us in third. Someone can die even 1 second after us casting, I just need to use their us to wipe the so and a back add, then DM do the rest
    And I was able to complete that at 81 with not fully enchanted heroes, I think is a matter of i.e., he should retreat

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Did you reset the stage? I.e retreat, start a different difficulty of the same rift/trial, retreat in that one (at any time) and go back to difficulty 5. If you do not do this all heroes (yours and opponents) will keep hitting the same crits/non crits and result will be identical every time.
    I do the resets all the time as i also want to receive the max drop. I managed with AS/OC/FM/comm/MYS. Will try next time with the DM combo. Anyhow, will push as soon as possible to 82, that will make it bit easier. Thanks guys.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I cant beat female trial.

I think the reason is that I have no VS

my team, all lvl 83 P3 max enh
    DM 4*
    FM 4* (near to 5*)
    Comm 5*
    SL 4*
    Lunar 4*

any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Sagefire View Post
    I cant beat female trial.

I think the reason is that I have no VS

my team, all lvl 83 P3 max enh
    DM 4*
    FM 4* (near to 5*)
    Comm 5*
    SL 4*
    Lunar 4*

any ideas?
    No VS, no party man.
    I think with a lots of retreats and a bit of luck you could do that even without her but also with her is difficult and takes some retreat to silence/petrify right people.
    Can't give you a concrete advice which is not "get a VS".

ok then I will never be able to complete female 5 or 6 xD...great^^ lvl 83, no lucky drop from crusade or chests and just 10/80 SS

I got to 3/3 but this FM is killing me every time :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    VS fills two very important roles, one being a kind of tank, seeing as VS has a large health pool, but she can also cancel the commando stun on 3/3 and at the same time group up the opponents to let FM nuke them real hard.

no vs needed ... succu ulti cancel commando stun too if casted asap

Quote Originally Posted by Sagefire View Post
    ok then I will never be able to complete female 5 or 6 xD...great^^ lvl 83, no lucky drop from crusade or chests and just 10/80 SS

I got to 3/3 but this FM is killing me every time :/
    5 is pretty easy with dm fm succu chap com only stage 1 is tricky u need enemy MM to mark ur DM which results in no dmg ember ultimate.
    or u get ur admiral good equiped to survive ember ultimate com fm dm succu admiral (admiral dont need to survive for stage 3)
    [RvG] Alex - Server: 14, Depths Voice - Team Level: 92 - Guild: Revenge - Best Arena Rank: 1 - Vip 8

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSch- View Post
    no vs needed ... succu ulti cancel commando stun too if casted asap

5 is pretty easy with dm fm succu chap com only stage 1 is tricky u need enemy MM to mark ur DM which results in no dmg ember ultimate.
    or u get ur admiral good equiped to survive ember ultimate com fm dm succu admiral (admiral dont need to survive for stage 3)

ok thanks. I will try it with chap instead of lunar/comm. my admiral is lvl 46 and my succ is lvl 1 so it would be very, very expensive to upgrade them^^

I have 3 heroes lvl84 3-4*
    I have heroes lvl82-83 3-4*
    I have heroes 70-82 also between 2-3*
    But i can not beat lvl5 time rift or trials i beat lvl4 anyday anytime why did they make lvl5 so hard it's like a karate green belt against a black belt 5th dan in comparison i wonder do i need legendary hroes and orange gear on all five heroes
    I have ember blade lvl79 1* i am not high vip enough for magical chests it's damn expensive to go from vip7-11 too bad really but i like ember blade so him i will keep lvling up

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Dont think you are doing wrong. Stage 5 is hard and needs good heroes and for the first time good luck. Try to get your heroes to at least 4*. On my second account I needed lvl 86 + 4*/5* + p3/p4 and heroes like cloudwalker at a good lvl.

2) Gold Time Rift: As long as you get 7+ pieces at first stage, it's guaranteed 3 purple items.
    Total: 30+ Green, 20+ Blue, 3 Purple.

Flexr, does 7+ includes 7? I've never get 7+ items in first stage if not... and when I got 7 items in 1/3 I did get only 2 purple for the whole rift... and the most I got is 8 blue, how could you got 20+ blues... wondering if it's nerfed?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekka_pirat View Post
    I have 3 heroes lvl84 3-4*
    I have heroes lvl82-83 3-4*
    I have heroes 70-82 also between 2-3*
    But i can not beat lvl5 time rift or trials i beat lvl4 anyday anytime why did they make lvl5 so hard it's like a karate green belt against a black belt 5th dan in comparison i wonder do i need legendary hroes and orange gear on all five heroes
    I have ember blade lvl79 1* i am not high vip enough for magical chests it's damn expensive to go from vip7-11 too bad really but i like ember blade so him i will keep lvling up
    Since around level 70+ I've been easily able to keep 15 heroes at my team level. Serious suggestion now, STOP doing gold booty caves and go FULL XP caves (and plunders) until all your grand arena team is levelled up. ONLY once you have all 15 heroes at your level should you consider doing gold caves. I also have 14 out of those 15 at max skills, you get more than enough gold from crusade to do skills. (I'm VIP 5 for comparison, never spent gems on cheese)

Yesterday I made level 85, and cleared Gold difficulty 6, and today XP difficulty 6. By focusing on XP until only recently, I have a stash of 79 steaks and 493 cheese, so as soon as I unlock Disease Bringer, I can max his level from 0-85 instantly (and have around 500.000 XP to spare, and that's not even including salves)

(Thanks OP, the WC/MYS/DM/FM/OC team worked well in XP6, I also completed it with VS5* P+4 instead of OC5* P+3)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Anyone have tips on beating Tidal Temple (exp level) at difficulty 5 as a level 80?