Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Rifts 5 & Trials 6

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10

Time Rifts 5 & Trials 6

Big update. I have revamped the thread and added some new info.

To prepare for tomorrow event x2 event, I have collected info about max items for Time Rifts 5 & Trials 6

1) Xp Time Rift: Getting 1 steak at first stage ensures that you get 4 steaks at the end.
    Total: 4 Steaks, 19 Cheeses

Suggested team: Panda/WC, DM, FM, OC, Mystic. Basically your Crusade team with any random tanks.

2) Gold Time Rift: As long as you get 7+ pieces at first stage, it's guaranteed 3 purple items.
    Total: 30+ Green, 20+ Blue, 3 Purple.

Suggested team: Panda, WC, Sapper, VS, Leaves. Any physical team with WC will do. This is because you need the life steal to survive the long battle.

3) Magic Trial: Check for:
    Stage 1: 1 Ring + 1 Fanged Harp.
    Stage 2: 2 Rings + 1 Fanged Harp.
    Stage 3: Double
    Total: 6 Rings, 4 FH, 4 Hyper stones

Usually it's enough to just check stage 1 because s2 almost always drop 4 pieces (max). If you have 6 pieces after 2/3, smile.

Suggested team: Panda, DM, FM, OC, Mystic, same as Exp Time Rift. If your DM is strong, you can let her tank so that she can US all the time to finish the stage faster.

4) Physical Trial:
    Stage 1: 1 Crystal Ball
    Stage 2: 2 Crystal balls + 1 Magic hat.
    Stage 3: Double + 1 bonus Ball.
    Total: 2 MH, 7 CB, 4 Ice Staff

This is the most time consuming stage to get max drop because the drop rate is terrible. You need to get 1 ball in s2 and 2 balls + 1 hat in s2 to have a chance for max drop.

Suggested team: Panda, Sapper, VS, Shaman, Leaves. So far the best line up for this trial IMO. The Shaman provides high survivability while amplifying dmg by a lot at the same time, allowing your team to clear much easily.

5) Lesbian Trial:
    Stage 1: 1 Titan Axe + 1 Hewn Axe + 1 Demon Edge.
    Stage2: 2 Titan Axes + 1 Hewn Axe + 1 Demon Edge.
    Stage 3: Double.
    Total : 4 HE, 6 TA, 4 DE

This stage has a very good drop rate. However, it may be difficult to pass for most players though. Try getting at least 2 frags on first stage if possible, I usually choose HE + DE over TA because I have so many spare TAs from farming elites 13.

Team: FM, DM, Com, VS, Leaves. Same as lvl 5. May need lots of retries though.

Updated: after getting orange DM at maxed gears, Female trial 6 becomes A LOT easier. Just need around 5-6 retries to pass, sometimes I can just 3 star right away. Orange DM has a + 2 all skill item, making her silence hit way more often. Hence a MUST HAVE!!!!!!

Suggested team: DV, VS, FM, DM, COM.

Reason for DV instead of Leaves: Using leaves makes your VS arrows hit harder than usual, causing the enemies' energy to charge faster and they can release US before your DM's Silence which makes you lose at first stage more often.

With DV, the team composition is more stable. Enemies release their US slower and the chance of your DM silencing all 5 lesbians is pretty high, thus you can pass s1 with everyone having high health, full mana by doing mostly normal attacks.

But more importantly when it comes to 3/3, the extra 6 second sleep makes a HUGE difference. Time it well together with VS US, you have a total of 10+ sec disable, allowing your DM's Ghost to deal tremendous dmg. Since the enemies team is fully controlled, they deal little to no dmg before going down one by one.

Hope this helps.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    do u know the max for lvl 5 trials?
    and what do u mean by "1O + 1P, Stage2: 2O + 1P, Stage 3: Double so total 6O, 4P."
    dont understand what is 10+1P

thanks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    do u know the max for lvl 5 trials?
    and what do u mean by "1O + 1P, Stage2: 2O + 1P, Stage 3: Double so total 6O, 4P."
    dont understand what is 10+1P

thanks
    Orange fragment + Purple fragment. Max for L5 is 1 + 1 + 2 = 4 Orange fragments.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    O=Orange, P=Purple
    Trial 5:
    Crashed: 1st stage: need to get 1-2 fragments to get max drop for the whole run, if you dont get anything at 1st stage, resetting it. Total= 4 O 6 P
    Cursed : 1st stage need 1 fragment dropped, 2nd stage you need to check if you get "Wizard Hat" or not. If not, you need to reset otherwise you will only get 1 hat at stage 3 for the whole run. Total : 2 Hat 4 Crystal Ball 3-4 Ice Staffs
    Female: 1st stage need to get 1 also. If not, resetting is needed to get full drop. 9-10 drop total

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Nice thread, this is really helpful

But how could you know the event for tomorrow? o.o

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracolord View Post
    Nice thread, this is really helpful

But how could you know the event for tomorrow? o.o
    Because your on late gmt

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Aaaaah, so you are playing the asian time zone style :'D

thanks bin and tinou for the info
    i thought the o was a zero lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    How do you reset the stage to give maximum items?

I've tried retreating and restarting,retreating from a lower/higher level trial and completely closing the game but still the same lower drops...

Quote Originally Posted by halo123 View Post

I've tried retreating and restarting,retreating from a lower/higher level trial and completely closing the game but still the same lower drops...
    yes you need try till got best possible drop , for today Trial best drop Diff V are 4 Hat , 8 Crystal

Hat : 1/3 = 1 . 2/3 = 1 , 3/3 = 2
    Crystal : 1/3 = 2 , 2/3 = 2 , 3/3 = 4

Quote Originally Posted by halo123 View Post

1. Retreat
    2. Join a lower lvl, then retreat immediately
    3. Fight again, this time the drops should be different.
    4. Repeat till you get the maximum drops.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    how to pass Lesbian diff lvl 6?
    S20 - lvl90

Quote Originally Posted by max1912 View Post
    how to pass Lesbian diff lvl 6?
    Same line up as lvl 5. DM, VS, Com, LS, FM. You probably probably need lots of retries though. With full 5 stars p+4, FM +3 team, I only managed to pass once after around 30+ resets. Then I decided to just do lvl 5 until I get my DM to orange for a better chance.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Girl always be the hardest mode. >_<
    But this post help me much, thank Flexr
    S20 - lvl90

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Very useful post!

Any signs that we know this could give us the most steaks/metal element without obviously finishing the rift so we can reset and try again?