Thread: Which caster next to O1?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Which caster next to O1?

Curious what caster to gear up to O1 next. Mach was first. I use fm, sil, and Elvis the most. Succ and ie have legendary quests.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Why not DM ? Good for trials, raids, crusade queen.
    If u skip her, I would go for FM - same reasons as above or silencer if u use him at arena.

Generally invest in heroes you use most.
    Keep on walking.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 haru18's Avatar
    My first was WM, already O+2 maxed now. Leaning toward IE L/succ (L ongoing) next

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    Why not DM ? Good for trials, raids, crusade queen.
    If u skip her, I would go for FM - same reasons as above or silencer if u use him at arena.

Generally invest in heroes you use most.
    IMO crusade is easier when your hero pool get bigger, even you fail and wipe your entire team you still got quite plenty hero to substitute it. So specifically invest on her right now kind of waste. But when DM got her Leg and if it's the same as DA's one, I would say go for her since her Leg is pretty strong

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by haru18 View Post
    My first was WM, already O+2 maxed now. Leaning toward IE L/succ (L ongoing) next
    I O+2 WM too and a few days away from getting her L quest done. Just wondering how she is faring - on her own she's not a hard counter for NA but generally she is a better hero with O+2 upgrade. Since she has little raid/PvE value it was a risk to take.

Do share her performance.
    Server: 58 Corvus

There is no cure for stupidity.

Max dodge streak I got with WM L O+2 backline is 5, quite impressive. I would say before getting her Leg eq she's meh, but after that she rocks hard tanking NA. But when you got a very bad RNG you'll get critted 2 times in a row and 1 poke away from death.

Yeah on her own she can't solo NA, but I think she is the best NA tanker that can still do significant damage (another alternative is chaplain but she got no damage at all or P+4 comm). Sometimes she can save the day with her ults, it happens once she three time in a row because of energy refill after killing hero. Ult charging rate quite slow but when she shoot it to enemies it quite nasty 17-20k on crit.

She needs a partner for killing NA as far as I read succ, IE, ES are good partners. If you have any other setup combination please share it too

I'll be trying out Adm FD Succ WM SL for fun - SL benefits from Adm L and WM L buffs and seems as a team NA shouldn't post a big threat. Succ and WM ulti should be up around the same time so 2 full screen ulti pew pew.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by haru18 View Post

IMO crusade is easier when your hero pool get bigger, even you fail and wipe your entire team you still got quite plenty hero to substitute it. So specifically invest on her right now kind of waste. But when DM got her Leg and if it's the same as DA's one, I would say go for her since her Leg is pretty strong
    Interesting, howcome you went with WM first to O+2? She's barely used on my server. I'd be interested in what team you use her in.

It's kind of gamble because in my server there are too many NA and one way to counter it I found is getting WM

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphex View Post
    Interesting, howcome you went with WM first to O+2? She's barely used on my server. I'd be interested in what team you use her in.
    you may not say her items of O+2.she has three best items for magic hero,because of her pur skill is for doge,but when you up her to o+2.you will find that's a good skill.she used for her ult to kill people.and if you make a good team.she can ult twice,and make the battle over.also she is backline hero,mystic is a good backline before,but with NA come out a lot,he is not as useful as before,what else can you choose.and O+2 mystic is not as strong as before.at last,her items is not expensive.she is not only to counter NA,but also a decent backline at O+2

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    for me best NA counter turned out to be AP. and i have tried everything else as on my server NA is in every team :-)
    too bad my AP is only 4* due to gear now being in GA store :-(

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    sounds like WM or IE? I use a lot of different heroes. I love DM but she isn't useful in arena and I have no problems in crusade.

IE (L) for sure

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    How well does WM o+2 perform if not fighting against NA teams? Given your WM setup with admiral fd silencer and fil in any last other hero..