Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Server Maintenance

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Closed Beta Server Maintenance

Commanders of Evony will be taken offline for maintenance. The maintenance will last about 30 minutes. During the maintenance period, players will be unable to login to the game. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Evony Dev Team.

I guess it's the maintenance period now? Just got kicked out, and we're back to the ol' 100% loading and it's stuck there. Ok, no worries, itis Beta afterall.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    yes it stops at 100%

Quote Originally Posted by henrytuna_6865235 View Post
    I guess it's the maintenance period now? Just got kicked out, and we're back to the ol' 100% loading and it's stuck there. Ok, no worries, itis Beta afterall.
    I wish the Evony post would include server time, or at least say which time zone is meant. It is 0400 hrs US eastern time, for example, and we've got the 100% spinning screen. So Evony means Greenwich perhaps?! I think server time is 0100 hrs, but I might be mistaken.

thanks for letting us know it is maintenance. maybe mail in the game would be good as well to give us notice that it is going down for maintenance at a certain server time. that way we are not bid battle and lose troops, resources and honor medals.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If I could please have all the honor back that I've lost from being bumped offline during matches since we started this beta, I would have approximately 1200 honor. Every time I get near 800, something stupid happens, I get bumped off the server, and poof! I'm back down to looking like a peon when in fact I believe myself to be a fairly decent player at this game. I do hope before this game goes live we find some way to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by danielw_5726664 View Post
    thanks for letting us know it is maintenance. maybe mail in the game would be good as well to give us notice that it is going down for maintenance at a certain server time. that way we are not bid battle and lose troops, resources and honor medals.
    And oh dear God yes please wouldn't it be wonderful to receive an in-game mail BEFORE the maintenance. Not all of us can spare enough bandwidth to live 24/7 on the forum.

is there another maintenance schedule?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    must be, that or server crashed again : (

yup its official ... you guys suck!!!

Its back up and running. New update again i like the new defences and release of TH 10...shame they downgraded walls to lvl 9 tho

how long does maintenance schedule last for, usually?

no not yet : (

anyone get back on yet??????????????????????????????

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    im having withdraws lol