Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite stages soul stone farming guide

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    This method is not a waste of stamina. You get much more SS/stam use compare to Raiding. You only lose a bit of hero xp and gold which are pretty insignificant. Still better than raiding x3 for 0 SS obviously.
    People don't count real time in their formulas. Raid is nothing but to save real time. Keep repeating battles like that I think cost multiple hours/day, currently I spend around 80-100 mins in game daily, that keeps me play this game for a long time. (IMO, if I play this game till June or July, I would have all heroes 5* except those sign-in/VIP11+ heroes)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    For al the people with time on theyr hands and concerned for stamina, any fight will reset the dropps, a trails time rift fight costs no stamina, just enter one of thoese and retreat right after, i personally use the next elite stage, to not waste time.
    Very good thred, and this method of resting dropps works for all fights to get maximum dropps rift,trails, and it should work for normal stages too, gear farming should have the same dropp chance , never two in a row, did not try it myself, if anyone did please share your experiance wih it

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I dont have time for this method. However i use it after i did 2 raids and didnt get a ss drop. To make sure third try gives me one for sure...

But ss is not the problem. Gear is. How can i use this for gear? Is rough hewn axe linkes to other axe stages or to other stages with bear/ warrior monk drops?
    So where do i reset? Same rules? Can i get 1 fragment out of 3 tries?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    i tried this method today and found need to reset Retreat 10-15x to drop 1ss , they lower the chance of drop now ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Is it a must to have three maps in order for this method?

New Comers
    First off, great guide, Aba.

Just one question: how are you able to use sniper to kill the boss in LS1? My sniper never targets the boss, but always the first mob with his ulti.

I leveled him up to 37 and put some gear on him per your orders, but I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    i tried this method today and found need to reset Retreat 10-15x to drop 1ss , they lower the chance of drop now ?
    Same here. Anyone else?

this is a nice guide!
    allthough doing it is too time consuming in my opinion...
    but thanks anyway... will try it out when i have spare time

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wills0n27 View Post
    First off, great guide, Aba.

Just one question: how are you able to use sniper to kill the boss in LS1? My sniper never targets the boss, but always the first mob with his ulti.

I leveled him up to 37 and put some gear on him per your orders, but I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance.
    auto-attack kill the Shallows Keeper, immediately after he dies use the ulti to kill LS, now be quick: check the loot and pause/retreat if no stone because the next sniper auto attack will kill the Imperial Executioner, and end the stage. I then enter/retreat a trials stage to reset the loot table without costing stamina if a SS didn't drop)

(make sure you're just using sniper and no other heroes - he solo's the stage easily)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Is it a must to have three maps in order for this method?
    No you can do with 2 maps. Please see one of my posts on page 6 on this thread for an example.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    auto-attack kill the Shallows Keeper, immediately after he dies use the ulti to kill LS, now be quick: check the loot and pause/retreat if no stone because the next sniper auto attack will kill the Imperial Executioner, and end the stage. I then enter/retreat a trials stage to reset the loot table without costing stamina if a SS didn't drop)

(make sure you're just using sniper and no other heroes - he solo's the stage easily)
    Agree and thank you

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmanluther View Post
    Same here. Anyone else?
    Yeah, 18 raids only give 4ss, yesterday 18 raids return 5ss. They did lower ss drop. Maybe they (ucool staff) read this thread and think everyone will farm ss like this. Only a few players with tons of spare time do this, not everyone. I know that but I don't try because I don't have time to do that.

before only 10 retreat to have 4ss , but today need 25 retreat to have 4ss LoL

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I have to retreat over 25. Not complaining since today I got WC from crusade. Some my ss will be used to star him up later when I have enough. Good crusade day. Even better if I get Panda or Lunar Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by xImANoobiex View Post
    I have to retreat over 25. Not complaining since today I got WC from crusade. Some my ss will be used to star him up later when I have enough. Good crusade day. Even better if I get Panda or Lunar Guardian.
    so it verified that ucool lower the chance of drop by retreating