Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fallen Dominion

New Comers
    Let me say why I think FD is overpowered:

1) FD is close to have the quickest attack speed among heroes, which makes him cancel the casting of most normal attacks of other heroes, consequently FD doesn't receive damage.
    2) While transformed, you can not cancel his attack animations. But he can cancel yours since he attacks faster than you.
    3) He clones himself and moves behind his clon, which means this is the second scenario which he doesn't receive damage (unless you aoe him).
    3b) Most heroes just do ONE action to cast their skills but FD does TWO actions: He clones himself and moves behind = 2 actions.
    4) Clones are overpowered in game, considering there aren't any purge skills and they shield hits. This is a nerf to heroes like Necromancer who uses to waste his ultimate uselessly in clones.
    5) He absorbs life, there is no problem with that skill, it should be okay. But considering there are 2 scenarios in which he hardly receives damage I think this makes an overpowered combo.
    6) While transformed you can not stun him.
    7) He attacks you with chaos damage, which hurts, hurts a lot! Clones attack you too.
    8) I don't have him so I can not write about his stats, but I guess his stats might be high.
    9) To me it seems that his skill mana cost is not so high for the benefits he earns with his skills.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Get machinist and pwn him, get over it.
    Server 46 - Subush

New Comers
    Its balanced because everyone has one. Try developing a strategy to eliminate him as many others are doing are at least include yours in your sets and watch them reenact the Mayweather vs Pacquio fight.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Magic team his ass

New Comers
    Yeah and the fact that he can turn into insane mode for half the energy is way too overpowered. Make him have to use full energy like the rest of the heroes...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Are chests the only way to obtain FD pre-60?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    What I like/hate about FD is his insane attack speed that compliments his lifesteal and high p.attack. lowering this might be a good balance work.

New Comers
    Frost mage and machinist destroy FD

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherEXS View Post
    every hero has its weakness, so does FD.

Although FD is strong in DPS and lifesteal, he does not have AOE skills. So the first hero can waste him is Monkey, cuz most of FD's attacks are onto the fake images.

Secondly, FD highly depend on energy. So the second hero against him is Silencer. His 3rd skill drains 180 energy, plus frequent silence. I have defended (89+orange) FD using Silencer+Shadowleaf, and FD dies even before he can transform.

So he is not that crazy, just think before you attack. Use enemy hero's weakness to design your attacking team.
    Have fun.
    you counter a hero that is freely available in GA with:

A hero that is ALSO from GA, therefore you have to pick either the joy of OP FD or his counter and be jealous when a FD wrecks you

or

A hero that is below WC/SL/VS in the farming pecking order that also needs to be level 80+ and 4* to be effective

seems legit

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    He's definitely one of the strongest heroes. It would be nice to see more variety of heroes in pvp (and crusade), but they'd need to make other heroes stronger.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    In the end, you will get all those heroes. Thinking of a countering strategy will be the fun part after 90+orange.
    Plus, the game isn't updating due to the lawsuit. So plenty of time until you get bored.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I'm level 63 and he defeats me every time in arena and grand arena, but my goal is to get him soon. soon.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    FD is not a problem with me, we have so many ways to beat any hero, FD is not an exception
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0710.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	6653
    Tung_NI server 17

New Comers
    My FD week. He is 83 p3 maxed 3* and dies in every battle fast. I think he sucks personally

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidCade View Post
    Let me say why I think FD is overpowered:

1) FD is close to have the quickest attack speed among heroes, which makes him cancel the casting of most normal attacks of other heroes, consequently FD doesn't receive damage.
    2) While transformed, you can not cancel his attack animations. But he can cancel yours since he attacks faster than you.
    3) He clones himself and moves behind his clon, which means this is the second scenario which he doesn't receive damage (unless you aoe him).
    3b) Most heroes just do ONE action to cast their skills but FD does TWO actions: He clones himself and moves behind = 2 actions.
    4) Clones are overpowered in game, considering there aren't any purge skills and they shield hits. This is a nerf to heroes like Necromancer who uses to waste his ultimate uselessly in clones.
    5) He absorbs life, there is no problem with that skill, it should be okay. But considering there are 2 scenarios in which he hardly receives damage I think this makes an overpowered combo.
    6) While transformed you can not stun him.
    7) He attacks you with chaos damage, which hurts, hurts a lot! Clones attack you too.
    8) I don't have him so I can not write about his stats, but I guess his stats might be high.
    9) To me it seems that his skill mana cost is not so high for the benefits he earns with his skills.
    Excellent points mate and I fully agree with you, furthermore I would like to add something more:

TO THOSE WHO SAY "meh, he is easy to counter/use brain/you are nothing and cant play/FD is crap i beat him easily etc. etc."

1. I checked some posts and most of the time players who say FD is easy, show attacks where they had much better team vs. FD (eg. Orange+1 2 heroes L vs. Purple4+ or Orange1), that MAKES a difference. I also can beat FD easily ... if he is 4-6lvl lower, and what is funny... its not always the case!
    2. I am currently lvl86+ VIP7, each day I end up in top 500 or higher on GA and top 700 or higher on Arena, so i dont consider myself dumb idiot who doesnt know the game, still FD is a constant issue for me
    3. Most of your "valuable" tips how to easily beat FD, scope around, "use loads of magic damage", "aoe", use: silencer, cloud walker, frost mage, machinist, BUT the case is i tried that and it works only from times to times, and if opponent is smart he can secure his FD against that which is pretty easy
    4. You say FD is crap at 90+... woah. That is soo much lame answer. Guess what - many players are not VIP 11 or 13, many players struggle with him through out early - mid game and they got fed up and quit before reach lvl90. Besides WHAT kind of balance is this, that champion fells off at THE VERY end game, but carries you easily through 1-89 lvls??

I usually never write anthing on forums, except thanks to guys who left some valuable tips, but this is not the case. I just got fed up with all those useless tips "how to beat FD", which are in fact junk not tips. The fact is FD is the most OP hero in this game, period. His balance is screwed and UCool should do something about it LONG time ago. On top what SolidCade already wrote I will add some more points that proove FD is dumb hero, that should be nerfhammered:

1) His ulti CANNOT be canceled. This is the only hero in the game that has "uncancelable" ulti. Have you ever thought about how frustrating it is? If he wants he just do what he pleases.
    2) Immune to any CC - is another sick option paired with his setup - again the only hero in the game who can laugh at all cc for eternity
    3) His clones are equally strong in HP as he is (pair that with CW) and do the same damage which is sick when he ulties
    4) He is not that easy to counter (most people say - use CW to give clones to be attacked, then i say - add EmberBlade to FD and laugh at that)
    5) I dont know how this works, but from my experience blind or booze from drunken master dont work on him, despite he has mark on him or bubbles. None of these these are CC to my knowledge or at least shouldn't be.
    6) Getting FD early on (not from arena) - from crusade/gold chest etc. gives insane advantage to any player, which should not be the case
    7) Every other strong hero in the game has its weaknesses - NA is glass cannon, EB is very squishy as well and vulnerable to silence, etc. etc. FD dont. There are only specific setups that MIGHT work against him. And usually they require specific heroe (Silencer - which is hard to farm, VW - extremly expensive in gearing up, the only exception is Frost Mage)
    8) Name ONE, and i mean that JUST ONE other hero that can beat other teams 1vs.2 each time, 1vs.3 most of the time, and 1vs.4 from time to time. Srsly, give me just one name... you can't right? So if that is not OP, what exactly is your definition of OP? My personal theory is that most people who defend FD from nerfhammer, own him already and invested in him a lot and dont want to lose that. Which sucks, coz you could be honest at least - and dont tell crap about "how easy" to beat he is and ... constantly using him in GA, Arena, Raid, BC or OP.

and lastly
    9) Check GA and Arena setups - FD appears in every single team... if you need a better proof that he is OP then I don't know what else might make you change your mind