Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time Rift Loot Drops: is VI really better?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Time Rift 5: 2-3 steaks, Time rift 6: 3-4 steaks.

If you can collect 5 cheeses in the first stage, it's guaranteed 4 steaks. Reset the fight if you get 4 pieces only because most likely you only get 3 steaks.

Trial: lvl 5: 2-4 orange frags, lvl 6: 4-6 orange frags (speculation because I am not 86 yet).

Similarly reset if you don't get X amount of orange frag in first stage to get the max amount. That's how I get 20/20 orange frags per day from Trials 5.
    Wouldnt u need a steak drop in the first stage to get 4?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    You need to finish stage 1/3 in a different difficulty for the retreat to be an actual "reset".

Retreat, finish 1/3 in different difficulty, go back to original difficulty and drops will be re-rolled.
    Thanks for the tip ... i had to do this 5x to get the orange item in the 1/3 .... 3x i got nothing again, 1x 1 purple and 1x 1 orange .... this would take ages on sundays
    1/3 1 orange,, 2/3 1 orange, 2 purple, 3/3 2 orange, 3 purple...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepro View Post
    So does that mean 2 OR 4 frags for lvl 5 and 4 OR 6 frags for lvl 6 because based on this 3 for lvl 5 and 5 for lvl 6 should be impossible?
    Not exactly double, more like AT LEAST double because sometimes you get extra items from 3/3 so 3 frags is possible. But if you miss the first orange frag, you can never get 4.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    Wouldnt u need a steak drop in the first stage to get 4?
    I don't remember which item, but I know that as long as you have 5 pieces in the first stage, it's guaranteed 4 steaks at the end.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I just did difficulty 10 and after that i did diff 11....same drops. 7 pizzas and 7 steaks (today is duble so 14-14) at both difficulties. Dissapointed

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepito4 View Post
    I just did difficulty 10 and after that i did diff 11....same drops. 7 pizzas and 7 steaks (today is duble so 14-14) at both difficulties. Dissapointed
    you do know this thread is years old?