Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Rift Loot Drops: is VI really better?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Time Rift Loot Drops: is VI really better?

I haven't "done the math" but I can't really seem to notice much difference in the loot drops in Time Rift difficulty V and VI. Do you really get significantly more drops in VI?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    My guildmates reported that level 6 "only" drops more orange fragments.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    little bit
    3 steak 14-16cheese

#meepro

He ask rift not portal
    and portal5 drop around 4-6 orange fragment
    and 5-8 previous item

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    That's what difficulty 5 gives me most times. Sometimes just 2 steak but most of the times it's 3.
    i think it always 3 steak with only different cheese, i only hv 2 picture

Oops. I was somehow thinking about trials (not portal ) -.-

Yeah even if difficulty 6 gives the 3 steaks consistently, it seems not that big of an upgrade. Maybe it can go up to 4 steaks?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I don't have proof but my perception is that both (Tidal Temple and Dwarf Arsenal) give about the same drops (maybe slightly higher in VI). I don't feel like I've gotten more XP food or gold from the items dropped in VI. I suppose if you can clear it, it's best to do the higher difficulty, but I kind of expected to see a significant difference in my reward.

I guess the same can be asked of the Trials as well. Once you get to the point where you are getting orange fragments, is there a big difference?

lol want significant..you want 200items? Exp potion..Significant

other test get 4 steak 16cheese

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    What about trials 5 vs 6?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wayah View Post
    lol want significant..you want 200items? Exp potion..Significant

other test get 4 steak 16cheese
    I just got 4 steak 16cheese.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Time Rift 5: 2-3 steaks, Time rift 6: 3-4 steaks.

If you can collect 5 cheeses in the first stage, it's guaranteed 4 steaks. Reset the fight if you get 4 pieces only because most likely you only get 3 steaks.

Trial: lvl 5: 2-4 orange frags, lvl 6: 4-6 orange frags (speculation because I am not 86 yet).

Similarly reset if you don't get X amount of orange frag in first stage to get the max amount. That's how I get 20/20 orange frags per day from Trials 5.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I have never gotten lower than 4 orange fragments from trial difficulty 5 and I have never reset because of drops, are you sure 2-3 is a possibility?
    You must be lucky. Basically the rewards of stage 3/3 is double from the sum of 1/3 and 2/3. Each stage drops 1 frag so total 2, after 3/3 you get double = 4. If you don't get orange frag in the first stage, there's 0 chance you can get 4 frags.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Basically the rewards of stage 3/3 is double from the sum of 1/3 and 2/3. Each stage drops 1 frag so total 2, after 3/3 you get double = 4. If you don't get orange frag in the first stage, there's 0 chance you can get 4 frags.

So does that mean 2 OR 4 frags for lvl 5 and 4 OR 6 frags for lvl 6 because based on this 3 for lvl 5 and 5 for lvl 6 should be impossible?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Time Rift 5: 2-3 steaks, Time rift 6: 3-4 steaks.

If you can collect 5 cheeses in the first stage, it's guaranteed 4 steaks. Reset the fight if you get 4 pieces only because most likely you only get 3 steaks.

Trial: lvl 5: 2-4 orange frags, lvl 6: 4-6 orange frags (speculation because I am not 86 yet).

Similarly reset if you don't get X amount of orange frag in first stage to get the max amount. That's how I get 20/20 orange frags per day from Trials 5.
    No matter how many times i retreated if i didnt get any item in the 1/3 , the items wouldnt drop after the retreat either.... trial 5 : 1/3 - 0 gear, 2/3 - 1 orange, 1 purple, 1 purple, 3/3 - 1 orange, 1 purple, 1 purple .... so in total i got 2 orange rings, 2 harps and 2 glaives .... this must be the crappiest loot ever and there was no effect in retreating whatsoever ... even if i retreated in 3/3 i always got the same in this particular run

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    You need to finish stage 1/3 in a different difficulty for the retreat to be an actual "reset".

Retreat, finish 1/3 in different difficulty, go back to original difficulty and drops will be re-rolled.
    in deed you dont have to finish 1/3 just start difficulty 4 than retreat and start difficulty 5 and it should be reset

Its look like its working but you have to reatreats a lot ) and also if you drop one piece in 1/3 orange and purple, it looks like you gain 4 orange and 4 purple as well