Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Depth End Game Hero Analysis: Level 90 & Orange Gear

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Pretty sad that this still isn't stickied and some of that other junk is. Can we get a mod around here?

New Comers
    Hi Estel,
    Can you email/add me? I need to talk to you in private.
    Cheers

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by {NMS} Gluten View Post
    Not Estel but I'll give you my brief input on the heroes I have/use that you listed (I'm currently level 82 so keep that in mind):

Lightning Elemental - Amazing early game (levels 1-~40) (A+), near useless mid to late game (D)
    Phoenix - Useful overall but shouldn't be a top priority (B+)
    Necromancer - No personal experience
    Pilot - No personal experience, apparently useful for ONE outland portal only
    Ferryman - No personal experience, heard BAD things
    Mountain - No personal experience
    Master Mage - Very situational…shouldn't be top or even second priority but shouldn't be discarded either (B)
    Bear Warrior - No personal experience
    Deathgore - The worst (F)
    Psychic Sword - Frustrating to use, don't recommend (C-)
    Wandering Spearman - Outland portal only (C+)
    Swordmaster - No personal experience
    Disease Bringer - CRUCIAL HERO (A+)
    Stormlord - No personal experience
    Death Bringer - No personal experience
    Rifleman - Only really useful in raid (B-)
    Lightning Spirit - No personal experience
    Pilot can be absolutely amazing in arena at p+4, you should check put Evrac , I would also like to add that

1. Lightning Elemental is great for the raged blood outland portal. B-
    2. Necro useful for LoC 5 and 6 to give that aura to let your mages survive. B-, not a priority
    3. Swordmaster Good for raids and showing off. B-
    4. Bear Warrior - Only good in Phoenix portal or ALL BEAR TEAM, HELL YEAH

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Great read, but question on ninja. Does his accuracy nerf change your opinion on him for pvp late game? He was dominant till about level 70, but as other yes get more Dodge, he'll go 4+ swings in a row without connecting, keeping his health low (especially if he misses first guaranteed crit) and usually getting him killed by FD with one shot before he lands a single hit. Does he get enough accuracy later in to make him useful again?

He never misses in raids, so he's very useful still, but I'm wondering if he'll ever be good for arena again in late game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jave36 View Post
    Great read, but question on ninja. Does his accuracy nerf change your opinion on him for pvp late game? He was dominant till about level 70, but as other yes get more Dodge, he'll go 4+ swings in a row without connecting, keeping his health low (especially if he misses first guaranteed crit) and usually getting him killed by FD with one shot before he lands a single hit. Does he get enough accuracy later in to make him useful again?

He never misses in raids, so he's very useful still, but I'm wondering if he'll ever be good for arena again in late game.
    I would still rank him at 4.5 stars as soon as he is no longer VIP11.

1) You can not win raid damage meter without him
    2) He is still a beast in grand arena with 4 healers, just make sure chap has highest INT to tank arcane sapper
    3) I think he has his place in other arena line-ups as well, the biggest problem is most only have him at 3-stars. For a fragile hero that relies on damage and life leech to stay alive, every extra thousand health is a huge difference between healing back to full and dead on the spot. Once the 5-star version becomes available to everyone, he is easily a 4.5 star or higher even in his nerfed state.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Estel,

Can you give some insight into the following heroes:
    1) Bear Warrior
    2) Psychic Sword
    3) Lightning Elemental

Thanks!

Thanks. I agree he is must have for pve and still great for pvp, but I don't see him on main arena team going forward, unless the +8 accuracy is a lot more than it seems. Ill throw him in occasionally to see though. I'll try the healer/ninja in GA also.

A question about Lightning Master :
    You said : "On Chinese servers he fills a niche role to provide lightning element for invoker. Until Invoker is released here, this is the weakest hero in the game".

What do you mean by provide lightning element for invoker ? i don't understand the mechanic here

I will probably update the guide soon as soon as summoner (invoker) is released next patch.

But basically summoner has 11 skills and casts them depend on the element his teammates provides. So if lightning master casts a lightning spell, summoner gets 1 lightning element. Without going into much more details here, triple lightning is his best ability and summoner is a significant buff to anyone with lightning spells.

http://www.mofang.com/zt/dtcq/kr/

thx for your answer

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by estel View Post
    I will probably update the guide soon as soon as summoner (invoker) is released next patch.

But basically summoner has 11 skills and casts them depend on the element his teammates provides. So if lightning master casts a lightning spell, summoner gets 1 lightning element. Without going into much more details here, triple lightning is his best ability and summoner is a significant buff to anyone with lightning spells.

http://www.mofang.com/zt/dtcq/kr/
    Did he see any play at China with frost/fire builds?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    From what point on does Invoker become good with Lightning heroes ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hey, sorry, this may be off-topic, but a question regarding Ninja Assassin (or any other weekly magic heroes): I am still fairly new to the game. Once these guys get cycled and a new batch comes into game, they are usually brought back some how, right? What is the usual time frame and where would they end up? Thanks

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike11000 View Post
    From what point on does Invoker become good with Lightning heroes ?
    his triple lightskill deal small aoe dmg and burn energy.
    his light/light/ice is like stormlord ulti.
    if u use lightning heroes he have a great chance to use only those spell. unless ur very unlucky.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by babies View Post
    How is Master Mage? She seems really useful in 2 Outlands Portals and the all-female trial. Can you grade her please?
    master mage is only useful on arena when she got her legendary skill :x