Thread: Deathgore nice or useless ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Deathgore nice or useless ?

Hy i take Deathgore from Grand Arena and make him 4 Star,
    but he is at the Moment the worst Tank i had.
    Should i make him 5 Star, or should i forget him and buy others with th Points ?

thx

Banned Contributor Level 7
    I was looking at youba and noticed he is the tank with lowest HP.
    But, if he manage to turn his back, i guess he would destroy the mid heroes with his quill.

I saw a video of a chinese tournament of this game and saw a guy using him(dont remember if he won lol)

But i guess he mighty be worth to try (if you have the resources)
    I buy 5ss of him everyday and didnt spent refresh.

I used him till 5x. At the time he was doing "okay". After i got iron hoof, i left deathgore at 64.
    i have a hope that he might be good to counter FD huge dmg. (Kinda like blademail of dota)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    He is absolute trash.
    if you don't use a 5* fully enchanted deathgore at your level and you're only saying this because of what you read on the forums, you don't have the right to say he's trash

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    His not worth it many tanks can do the same job and provide more utility

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I got a healing team with 2 core heroes: Deathgore and Shadow Shaman. The combination works really well; you just need to keep him alive as long as possible to spray quills. But, my question is not yet answered; for how many damage taken would DG sprays once ?

Ive been trying many weird combinations, but it's time to put something into use other than WC, IH, Panda... They're too mainstream.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Psychopath admiral and SK are good choices too

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Deathgore sucks, i win against anyone using it. He dies fast, before he can cast ulti - so i have no idea if his US is useful or what it is.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Don't be ignorant, do you really believe a 5* fully enchanted deathgore can beat other 5* fully enchanted tanks?

Big fat NO.

Useless is useless, you're just butt hurt because you wasted money on him.
    what made you assume i wasted money on deathgore? ignorant fool.. i actually have a 3*, level 1. loot him on crusade. you are just one of the players who can't afford to risk trying a hero and just uses cookie cutter or any other super mainstream team. don't worry though, there are some people who actually play and experiment with heroes formations and such waiting to be discovered.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I got deathgore real early and replaced admiral with him. Im lvl 55 now and im gonna use purple WC but until now DG was way better than non-purple WC, 2 star SK or DK. I used DK in crusade, hes awesome for that, but for arena DG is a lot better. SK is ok, but i regret investing in him cos hes not the best in anything.

The thing that makes DG good in arena for low lvl players is his high dmg to front and mid enemy heroes. He sprays a lot and even if he dies fast he will do a lot of dmg and give u a chance to win. Im switching to cookie cutter now, but will continue to invest in DG out of curiosity.

A little comparison between DG and DK, both 3 star, purple, lvl 55:
    hp - dg 10926
    Dk 10348
    Armor - dg 167
    Dk 116

Magic res - dg 66
    Dk 109

Dmg - dg 1338
    Dk 720

Dk usually dies before ulty and doesnt make hardly any dmg, while dg sprays shitload of dmg and dies harder. Looks to me that dg isnt that bad like most ppl say he is.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by nyak View Post
    what made you assume i wasted money on deathgore? ignorant fool.. i actually have a 3*, level 1. loot him on crusade. you are just one of the players who can't afford to risk trying a hero and just uses cookie cutter or any other super mainstream team. don't worry though, there are some people who actually play and experiment with heroes formations and such waiting to be discovered.
    agree..most ppl only copycat and using super mainstream heroes..until something new discovered

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Both. Nice and useless.