Thread: Demanding Heroe champ gallery feature!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Demanding Heroe champ gallery feature!!

Hi guys,

i really wonder why you cant really interact with anybody in this game.

I mean you put so much money and time, effort to skill and lvl all those heroes.

Why the fuck is it not possible for others to watch your heroes? At least the guildies should be able to? Or maybe put an option where ppl can choose if they want to or not.

Why cant you trade with other ppl? So it would have a kind of card trading effect. I really think there should be more options to interact with other players altough the features which are in the game are really nice like the raid and booty cave etc.

Just keep it going and pls dont go too pay2win!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia87 View Post
    too late for that
    lmao

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia87 View Post
    Hi guys,

i really wonder why you cant really interact with anybody in this game.

I mean you put so much money and time, effort to skill and lvl all those heroes.

Why the fuck is it not possible for others to watch your heroes? At least the guildies should be able to? Or maybe put an option where ppl can choose if they want to or not.

Why cant you trade with other ppl? So it would have a kind of card trading effect. I really think there should be more options to interact with other players altough the features which are in the game are really nice like the raid and booty cave etc.

I agree on some points. The messaging system isn't that great. You can't whisper to someone unless they're in your guild or you can click on something they said in world chat.

However you can share videos of your arena battles to world chat and guild mates already.

Trading would be nice, but a whole lot new system would have to be implemented.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    yeah possibly not easy to introduce a trading system since it might fuck up some ingame cash aspects... but whatsoever at least watching your friends / guild mates heroes - items skills etc. should be certainly an ingame feature.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Rather not have people looks at my heroes and items. Its look someone looking in my wallet.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar

we will use this feature to report hack, bug, and cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Rather not have people looks at my heroes and items. Its look someone looking in my wallet.
    Hey don't you think this guy suggestions is good for us? I think it's good for watching player who hack, cheating, bugging this game and report it too ucool. Because hackers maybe use this situation too hide their bug they got, like ss bug before. Then the late time is come, they revealed their bug swordmaster, avoiding bug report because the bugger alibi is he got it from bronze chest actually he is lying too us, but the dev is too busy to check every person in this game. Make a sense right? I have a friend who his VS unlock is not rollback after ss bug. It's disaster for paid player, miracle for free player like him.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

It wont help find hackers. What possible items would a hacker have that a normal player won't? Thier is no justified proof unless he has 999 moon glows and I doubt a hacker can get that since he is also limited to the 16 stamina limit like everyone else. Sure he can refresh the shops a bunch of times but i doubt any person will refresh shops all day just to stock pile items since it takes forever to get to the next promotion.

It wont help find hackers. What possible items would a hacker have that a normal player won't? Thier is no justified proof unless he has 999 moon glows and I doubt a hacker can get that since he is also limited to the 16 stamina limit like everyone else. Sure he can refresh the shops a bunch of times but i doubt any person will refresh shops all day just to stock pile items since it takes forever to get to the next promotion.
    The soul stone is the best indicator maybe? Since there is formula to count how fast you will get old cruse, panda, swordmaster, etc. You will surprise if someone is working on his old curse then he suddenly have max star panda without vip 11. (high vip or not we can see it on his hero) he is 100% ss bug user.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

thier is this thing called magic stone chest some people had 5 star panda and DK the first 2 weeks on my server.

thier is this thing called magic stone chest some people had 5 star panda and DK the first 2 weeks on my server.
    I said without vip 11
    We just report his growth on ucool and let they see their log
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS