Thread: reset the crusade?!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lightbulb reset the crusade?!

Hello admin/player who read this

I had this idea that you could reset the crusade if you are vip, like when you are vip 4 you can reset crusade ones for 100 gems. If 5 2 times (first time 100 gems second time 200) vip 6 3 times. I think this would be a great idea! I love to do the crusade and when I'm finished I want to reset but I cant... let me hear what you think!

Greating, SugerClouds

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I really like this suggestion. I think crusade is one of the more fun parts of the game.

this feature already exist for vip 10+

It's for VIP 11 yes and for free for them, but he is suggesting a feature just like the others where you can do a reset at a cost for diamonds.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    im agree to this.. hopefully ucool do this for low vip like me..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    So basically u wanna exchange 100gems for 1M or more coins .... let the crusade reset privilege to the vip11 ... im vip 5 and i dont mind not reseting the crusade .... the money would be just undervalued with this change .... could skill up every hero without even planning a bit ...

Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    So basically u wanna exchange 100gems for 1M or more coins .... let the crusade reset privilege to the vip11 ... im vip 5 and i dont mind not reseting the crusade .... the money would be just undervalued with this change .... could skill up every hero without even planning a bit ...
    its just a suggestion, and It might be more fair to ask more more gems for it, And i would love to get the money/soul stones for leveling my heroes and for the swordmaster

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    First of all its VIP 10.

And second:

So after they made the crusade that f*cking easy with the retreat option and matching you do not get enough an want to get 1m coins and various items worth hundrets of stamina + the chance to get heroes/SS for 100 gems? That would make the game waaaaaaaaay too easy.

(If you also want that you get double dragon points - which is not possible...see the rules - you must be insane)

Having a second crusade reset should be one of the highest priviledges in the game, what it is right now...and thats good.
    for the watch!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    First of all its VIP 10.

And second:

So after they made the crusade that f*cking easy with the retreat option and matching you do not get enough an want to get 1m coins and various items worth hundrets of stamina + the chance to get heroes/SS for 100 gems? That would make the game waaaaaaaaay too easy.

(If you also want that you get double dragon points - which is not possible...see the rules - you must be insane)

Having a second crusade reset should be one of the highest priviledges in the game, what it is right now...and thats good.
    I know and I understand, But sometimes you dont want to spend your gems on stamina or chests... I think it would be pretty cool to be able to reset it might cost 500 gems idc

Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    First of all its VIP 10.

And second:

As a VIP 10+ - I wouldn't mind having this option as well (crusade reset for gems). But the gem cost has to be much higher, because as you explained it, not only do you get gold, you also have a chance at getting items + heroes. So, it should cost more like the 10x gold chest (2590 gems) or more.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    so... exchanging gems for gold...
    what u are really asking is to increase the cost of midas and the amount of gold it gives, but one that demands time

I don't think it would just be solely for gold. You still have extra chances at items or heroes. Therefore, gem cost for the feature would have to be substantial as well.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Yes. It would be fun if you can pay 100 gems for restart 5 super hard stages.
    you begin with opponent higher than you 1-3 lvl, Power higher than you 1000-3000
    Many will spend for this gamble, player fun and Ucool lots fun
    S20 - lvl90