Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 79

Thread: About Raid Drop Rate

  1. #61
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    4
    That's why I really like the double campaign drop events, I already got 4 Items I needed by resetting Stamina no more than 8 times for the last 2 days, and tomorrow I'll have a Wizard's Hat for my 5th Item. I want double Soul Stone drops next, I really need to get my War Chief to 4 Stars.

  2. #62
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    20
    I can confirm, only boss stages are dropping double fragments.

    I can't remember if it has been always like this or not and I'm too lazy to create a new account to test it.

  3. #63
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Dear Leaders
    Recently we found that some complaints that the Raid drop rate has been reduced. After contacting with our developers, we can confirm that we don't care about any complaints that were made and we won't change the drop rate because of some whining kids.

    We'd like to clarify a few facts:
    1. If you don't like the way of the game then just stop playing
    2. Over the years, we endured a lot of whining over the game patches and updates so give us a fucking break once in a while

    3. Lastly, smartass comments will get banned I hope I made myself clear

    Best Regards
    Betty & Ember


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  4. #64
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    2
    Wow just wow...

  5. #65
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    Dear Leaders
    Recently we found that some complaints that the Raid drop rate has been reduced. After contacting with our developers, we can confirm that we don't care about any complaints that were made and we won't change the drop rate because of some whining kids.

    We'd like to clarify a few facts:
    1. If you don't like the way of the game then just stop playing
    2. Over the years, we endured a lot of whining over the game patches and updates so give us a fucking break once in a while

    3. Lastly, smartass comments will get banned I hope I made myself clear

    Best Regards
    Betty & Ember
    Cute. That would take some balls, never gonna happen.

    Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

  6. #66
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    KTM
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    2
    Fuck you asshole. what a selfish little bitch you are and the developers of the game. I had waited for more than a month for RELIC OF HADES item from chapter 18 or 19 raid which has ULTIMATE TURTLE FIGHTER as main boss. that raid has just recently been finished and i still haven't got what i want. I am stiil on the first spot and i have missed other items that i want throughout the raid. so you just shut your ass and go fuck yourself motherfucker. Cunt sucker leprachun azizstorm.

  7. #67
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    14
    What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego.

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...stribution-bug

  8. #68
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,799
    Rep Power
    102
    Man, I understand your frustration and until now I thought you are a reasonable person, with reasonable posts,but what you do now is just childish - there are other ways to handle this...
    ....

  9. #69
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Man, I understand your frustration and until now I thought you are a reasonable person, with reasonable posts,but what you do now is just childish - there are other ways to handle this...
    ....
    I agree, completely childish, my apologies to all but ucool. As I said, ucool is slowly turning me into blablablah jr. Soon, the profanity, vulgarity and abuse will start.

  10. #70
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    I agree, completely childish, my apologies to all but ucool. As I said, ucool is slowly turning me into blablablah jr. Soon, the profanity, vulgarity and abuse will start.
    Because we have seen all the success that this behavior will get you in this forum. Start a thread, blow up in game support, don't just become a troll.I promise it will not get results.

  11. #71
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Because we have seen all the success that this behavior will get you in this forum. Start a thread, blow up in game support, don't just become a troll.I promise it will not get results.


    while having a gentlemanly discussion helps resolve any problem in here ucool cocksucker,i ll fuck yo mama harder than a cheap whore,afterwards i ll do your sister,so return home late useless piece o shit,go catch pokemans while i catch yo sistas juicy butt faggoty shill

  12. #72
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    while having a gentlemanly discussion helps resolve any problem in here ucool cocksucker,i ll fuck yo mama harder than a cheap whore,afterwards i ll do your sister,so return home late useless piece o shit,go catch pokemans while i catch yo sistas juicy butt faggoty shill
    Just wanted to bump the vulgarity and profanity of others while I prepare to spew my own.

    What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego.

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...stribution-bug

  13. #73
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    Just wanted to bump the vulgarity and profanity of others while I prepare to spew my own.

    What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego.

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...stribution-bug
    no surprise here either. great minds think alike! and not so great ones, well they spew vulgarity together and make sexual references. Id doubt you guys even know how sex really works.

  14. #74
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    no surprise here either. great minds think alike! and not so great ones, well they spew vulgarity together and make sexual references. Id doubt you guys even know how sex really works.
    You may not really lump me into this group yet, as I have yet to spew any vulgarity, profanity, or sexual references. I have merely foreshadowed possibilities.

    What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego.

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...stribution-bug

  15. #75
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Id doubt you guys even know how sex really works.

    those moans from the other room,lets say they aint from backpain roflcopter,no go out son while i do yo mama with ma nigger dick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •