Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: About Raid Drop Rate

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

3. If you believe there are bugs in drop rate system, please let us know and we'll try to identify the bugs and fix them.
    Hi, I just did 19 raids at once in lvl 17.5 Normal, "Admirals Hallucination" - Guess I might have just been unlucky, but 6.th, 7.th and 8th raid (3-in-a-row) dropped nothing, then 9th dropped a ticket, then 10th raid dropped nothing. 2 others dropped nothing and 1 other just a ticket.

As I said, I might just have been unlucky - and I guess 3 Dragon Relic and 3 Imperators axe in 19 tries is even acceptable, but that particular sequence of "nothing-nothing-nothing-ticket-nothing" makes me want to ask you if there may be a drop rate bug in that particular chapter? Or in chapter 17/18 in general? It's possible to do 5 raids at once where it drops 1 ticket. Is that intentional?

What about a "if previous raid dropped nothing then next raid will" or something like that? (I'm no game coder, but to my understandig you are able to i.e. make sure that no soul stone drops 2 times in a row in elite chapters, so a 'no nothing' 2 times in a row must be possible.)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    In raid mode we finish one wave and nothing drop item. What happend with that???!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    60 raid for red gear. Out of the 60 i did not even get 10 red gears no drops 15 crap loads of tickets that can be construed as ...... Uhm ...... Nothing. Tell me again how it did not change. ????????

New Comers
    Not sure if you guys realised but their drop rates for items are about 20%. Try raiding any chapter say for a Bloody Eye and if you have 20 raids available, you'll get 5 bloody eye fragments.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    server is already down for 12 hours !! cant login !!!!!!!!!!!!
    iphone ver 2.1.10.127 here
    network connection error, please reload the game for a try ,100.000.000 times

So tired of the terrible drop rates....I can live with the 20% to 25% for actual items.

But come on ucool a 25% drop rate of "no items dropped" is nothing but screwing the player base.

I raid 68+ each day farming items....seeing 15 to 18 no drops every day is just terrible.

On soul hunters at least the NO items dropped is only 5-8%

Fix this already.....15 no drops daily x 7 days is 105 a week and near. 425 +/- no drops each month.

This is insane!!

Vip 12
    Server 60
    Level 99

Just did 67 raids.....19 of which were "no items dropped"
    So 28% +/- fail rate every day.

Quote Originally Posted by ROEPRO View Post
    So tired of the terrible drop rates....I can live with the 20% to 25% for actual items.

But come on ucool a 25% drop rate of "no items dropped" is nothing but screwing the player base.

I raid 68+ each day farming items....seeing 15 to 18 no drops every day is just terrible.

On soul hunters at least the NO items dropped is only 5-8%

Fix this already.....15 no drops daily x 7 days is 105 a week and near. 425 +/- no drops each month.

This is insane!!

Vip 12
    Server 60
    Level 99

Just did 67 raids.....19 of which were "no items dropped"
    So 28% +/- fail rate every day.
    Well....how about a reply Betty/Ember
    this has been going on for months.......fix the drops rates already or at least get the "no drops" down to 10%+/-

Just completed 64 raids.....15 of which were "no items dropped"
    Fix the drop rates!!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The drop rate is still incorrect. I raided 18 times for a Holy Garment of which I got 2. I drop in every 9 raids is bull$hit. That would mean I need to spend 5400 in stamina to be able to full get this purple item. Equate that to spending 800/day stamina would take close to a week to get 1 item. So please explain how there is nothing wrong with the drop rate. Battle 9 and Battle 15 are the only place I got what I raided for. Have also seen where I have done Raid 10 and half give me no items dropped. This is usually when I am raiding for red items. Developers do understand this is a game correct; meaning when we raid it is not giving us gold in real life so being stingy when is comes to drop rate is not changing the design of the game, it is just pissing off players.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RaidLoot.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	9535

Still same thing every day. Drops rates are terrible.

67 raids 14 no items dropped.

More crap...74 raids....20 no items dropped messages.

Someone please.....look into this. This is crazy seeing 25-35% of raids giving "no items"

Yet another day of terrible drop rates....

64 raids....15 no items dropped. 9 needed orange gears.

These drop rates are TERRIBLE. ..FIX THIS UCOOL

61 raids this morning......17 no items dropped.

Greedy jerks!!!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Sometimes i get a random item thats not even in the list and some times no item dropped.Fix this shit asap
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Stop whine about this already

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    It takes me 3 days to raid an item that requires 60 pieces.

About 2 days for a 50 fragment item.

Using 8 stamina recharges.

So...Pretty cool.